• Blogger of the Month

7:30pm New York at Boston
    7:30pm Toronto at Detroit
    8:00pm Indiana at Milwaukee
    8:00pm Memphis at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at Dallas
    9:00pm Portland at Utah
    10:00pm Golden State at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kdill30

@osuryanf said...

I’m a lifelong Cavs fan and I’ve watched LeBron destroy Carroll on numerous occasions. Not saying he isn’t a good defender, but he doesn’t lock down LeBron. Look at the game logs of the Eastern Conference Finals last year.

no one in the league can guard lebron, they only try and contain him. some of yall dont watch enough basketball to be playing DFS hoops i swear it helps so much

• KindGuy

@nateW said...

Running a lineup in DK for the first time. God get me out of there! I don’t like the feel of that site. It’s all dark and depressing in there. Definitely like FD much better because everything is big and bright. Going from FD to DK is like going from heaven to hell. Lol.

People say it has a 1990s retro like feel to it. I KIND of see it; not really though. It doesn’t bother me at all. Been playing there since late 2013/early 2014 and haven’t looked back. You’ll adapt.

I think once you get used to it, you’ll actually find it incredibly easily to navigate. Creating and exporting lineups is a breeze.

If you like brightness, download the DK app lol.

• piranha

Anderson coming out on fire…. glad i didnt roster him.

• kdill30

delly is doing pretty well for his value right now

• Bigkeydet70

What was smarts injury?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Ugggh… my Rozier/Lowry LU had Smart in it. :-(

• kemar785

i wouldn’t roaster lebron aganist kawhi

• piranha

@Bigkeydet70 said...

What was smarts injury?

Looked like he rolled an ankle

• portis21

If Kuzminskas can out up some numbers(literally any numbers) in the second half, I think I am going to have some nice finishes tonight

• Gasou4389

Powell not playing tonight?

• osuryanf

@slpanthers24 said...

Yup. If he gets 20 minutes he will be fine but smart kills me. He looks hurt

I’m a little worried that Johnson is done for the night.. wouldn’t shock me one bit out of Stevens

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@osuryanf said...

I should have known to be cautious with Amir Johnson. Looks like Brad Stevens is only wanting to give the young guys run.

That sucks I played Amir a lot and he had an awesome first. Was on schedule to match points with KAT and Drum.

• heyitzzsam

fml yesterday was irving that killed my lineups now smart gg

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@portis21 said...

If Kuzminskas can out up some numbers(literally any numbers) in the second half, I think I am going to have some nice finishes tonight

He hasn’t played a minute. so pissed I took him.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

23-6 HOU-DAL

That was a main stack of mine. Dallas looks ugly.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

My two best lineups have smart. no way he comes back.

• portis21

@slpanthers24 said...

He hasn’t played a minute. so pissed I took him.

Hoping he’ll get the minutes Lance and Ndour was getting in the first half

• KindGuy

@portis21 said...

I have him too. I’m not worried. He’ll definitely get some run. If he can get 15-16 minutes, we should be golden.

• portis21

That’s what I’m hoping for. He’s a talented dude and I think he can produce at a solid ppm

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I somehow ended up with ten shares of Vince Hunter.

• osuryanf

At what point do we discuss how big of a disappointment Paul George is tonight?

• Yombo

a little too much smart exposure, i’ll hope those lineups can limp in there

• Dilorenzo44

coach just hinted rozier wasnt gonna play much in 2nd half. if at all

• kemar785

knowing my luck that last second change to throw in hood killed my line up

• kdill30

KUZMINSKAS STEAL AND 3

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).