• Blogger of the Month

7:30pm New York at Boston
    7:30pm Toronto at Detroit
    8:00pm Indiana at Milwaukee
    8:00pm Memphis at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at Dallas
    9:00pm Portland at Utah
    10:00pm Golden State at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• al3b3d3v

@peachfuzz said...

JaMychal is the play here, definitely. Unfortunately, a lot of people are onto it if their last game has any merit. He was around 20% owned on fanduel.

perhaps the play is Troy Williams at SF on FanDuel, I have to look at this deeper…..

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

The thought of rostering Wes Matthews and Harrison Barnes in a Mavs stack is what makes me sick. Not sure I can get myself to do it.

• patpat1999

@fathalpert said...

The thought of rostering Wes Matthews and Harrison Barnes in a Mavs stack is what makes me sick. Not sure I can get myself to do it

What about Dirk and Bogut together – scares me to death

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Cooper08 said...

What teams are full starter minutes, have not seen any mention of this. Thanks

Yeah no way anyone is playing full starter minutes tonight. It hasn’t happened in preseason yet and I can’t imagine the big studs play deep into the 4th tonight for sure. Why risk it.

• DP3

I have a good feeling about Barnes…

• letsgobuffalo

@slpanthers24 said...

Yeah no way anyone is playing full starter minutes tonight. It hasn’t happened in preseason yet and I can’t imagine the big studs play deep into the 4th tonight for sure. Why risk it.

The Hornets played starters till the end of the game the other day.

• frugal

@fathalpert said...

The thought of rostering Wes Matthews and Harrison Barnes in a Mavs stack is what makes me sick. Not sure I can get myself to do it.

Those are the 2 I have the least interest in. Dirk and DWill will be the 1 and 2 options when they are on the floor without question with Matthews and Barnes functioning more as spot up 3 point shooters. I’d roster Justin Anderson before Matthews and Barnes. FWIW, this morning on the Ticket in Dallas, Mark Cuban was on and offered some insight into rotations suggesting that they would bring Anderson onto the floor when Dirk sits (typically at the 6 min mark in the 1st) sliding Barnes to the 4. Of course, Cuban is not the coach but every little bit of intel helps.

• zigger77

@slpanthers24 said...

By full starter minutes he means around 30 and yes the magic played 35 minutes a few days ago? But yeah you’re right no starters played the full game :)

• mrmogz

Random tidbit of help I’ve been using on here. If you’re like me and browse this forum many times throughout the day on mobile, I find it best to screenshot the posts I think will help during lineup construction later so I don’t have to browse through page after page nearing tipoff to find them!

• dropthehammer74

@Ree4erMadness said...

Why is fanduel not letting me enter contests? Saying I can’t play in my state? I live Indiana and play every day.

I had the same problem once and the issue was with AT&T. I connected to wifi and it worked.

• DeeJayMask

screw chris paul for coming in to the game last night in the fourth just to get an assist and leave. Dropping me from 4th place to 7th place…… Everybody hates Chrisss….. :0 Tonight is the Night of all Nights!!! Can someone please point out where they’ve seen starter minutes for some players… Glady appreciate that..

• jessedio

DK really priced up Harden. If you roster him you only have $5585 left per player. Have to wait and see what value opens up throughout the day.

• goblue84

Really like going ABC over Harden; similar production for $2,200 less on DK allows for better roster construction I’m finding.

• JoeTheJETThomas

Dumb question of the day, who is ABC?

• al3b3d3v

I wish i could stack ABC, Harden, Durant and George… oh I can ? oh what its still pre-season…. damnit

• FelixARuiz

Giannis Antetokounmpo from MIL Bucks name too long so they call him ABC, alphabet soup etc.

• JoeTheJETThomas

@FelixARuiz said...

Giannis Antetokounmpo from MIL Bucks name too long so they call him ABC, alphabet soup etc.

Gotcha, TY!

• frugal

@FelixARuiz said...

I hate that nickname. People are going to be asking about it all season just like last year. I get the last name is tough, but is it so hard to type Giannis?

• FelixARuiz

Agreed.

• JoeTheJETThomas

Ginormous Ant

• JoeTheJETThomas

or simply Ginormous

• tgw87

DK still has the $3 max 3 entry GPP. I play in it everyday. DK will have single entry GPP once the regular season starts.

• Giftofgame31

Here is some news on Portland. Still have to guess as to whom might get that much playing time but the fact that Stotts wants to is encouraging.

——-

The Blazers play Wednesday at Utah and Friday at Golden State and Stotts said he would like to see some of his players play in the 35 minute range in one of the games, but he isn’t sure that will happen.

• portis21

Lillard and cj have been getting solid minutes already, that plus the chance they get to 35 Is pretty nice imo

• Asylum13

If you are not on wifi. I have had the app glitch and prevented me from doing lineups if I was on 4g because At&t had issues and used a different isp that was theirs in Kansas and Kansas can not play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).