• Blogger of the Month

7:30pm New York at Boston
    7:30pm Toronto at Detroit
    8:00pm Indiana at Milwaukee
    8:00pm Memphis at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at Dallas
    9:00pm Portland at Utah
    10:00pm Golden State at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KindGuy

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

I tried to tell you guys. SMH.

Great call man. I saw your post but stubbornly wanted to do my own research.

• KindGuy

See guys? We don’t need late swap to succeed!

• zigger77

@dvusdayz said...

Thanks Zig

Yep! I didnt know either until a few days ago

• BlackEgo32

Put Ingram 60 seconds before line up lock lol..Cash in hand..great last few days for me!

• zigger77

I had 100 lneups in the Satellite clutch shot and another dude had 100 and we had the exact same lineup and another 16 people tied with us. We tied for 840 and only 1000 cash. Were spliting the 640$ between the 216 lineups. Came out with around 296 so 3 times what I put in isnt bad at all

• dvusdayz

@zigger77 said...

Yep! I didnt know either until a few days ago

Man I just seen how many tickets you won yourself! good work!

• Tammy409

@elementasrat said...

Damn that’s some really profound analysis. Really like that critical thinking.

Did you have 9th and 13th?.. Will take any H2H you’re offering.

• zigger77

@dvusdayz said...

Man I just seen how many tickets you won yourself! good work!

I didnt even win any of the tickets! If you tie you split what its worth $ wise.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@zigger77 said...

I didnt even win any of the tickets! If you tie you split what its worth $ wise.

Wow. That blows. At leas you got some $$$

• patb888

Took down first in the 4k layup on fanduel. Thanks everyone for the great info. Love this forum!

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

One last thing… enjoy Klay at $6500 while you can, it won’t last long. I played him all the way today and will do it again on the 25th.

• Yombo

got 5 of my 8 lineups in on the shot, but none of the ticket ones (which are a select amongst those 8 lineups) even with the 1400 spots unfilled in the ticket contest

that’s pretty bad luck but i guess the teams in the ticket contest are more ‘cash’ in terms of percentage owned of some of the players vs. the shot

• krighton

1st nba game and would have cashed in gpp if not for Smart getting hurt…good experience though

• osuryanf

So many things killed me last night:

1.) Smart getting hurt
    2.) Conley getting very few minutes because they got waxed by the sucky Grizzlies (I was way over exposed to Conley facing the worst PG defender in the league – Rubio)
    3.) Paul George stinking up the court and not playing the 4th even though the MIL studs did
    4.) Not enough GS in my cash lineups. Should have known, got cute.

Nonetheless, I’m going to focus on NFL the next few days and rejoin the NBA party during opening night next week.

Good luck y’all!

• mrshhhh

I spent some time in 1st place last night before the smart injury finally caught u with me. At least I did win some tickets to the opening day contest

• IronMonkey415

Lost everything on DK and FD.

• jrrawlins

@patb888 said...

Took down first in the 4k layup on fanduel. Thanks everyone for the great info. Love this forum!

I came in second in that same 4k layup… congrats man…

thanks for the info fellas…..

• The_Cake

@IronMonkey415 said...

Lost everything on DK and FD.

Yep IronMonkey…similar ending to my night. Went to bed with only the 4th quarter remaining in the GSW game and was sitting in 3rd – 5th place @ 274 points on Fan Duel across 56 different contests I entered (75% were 50/50s or double ups). That had me sitting about 3.5X my entry fees. I was pleased.

I woke up this morning to see how much money I ended up winning and thought the Fan Duel app had been corrupted as I dropped all the way out of the money in 55 of the 56 games!…I was like WTF!?!?…. I haven’t had time to look yet, but I assume the starters for GSW must have played in the 4th long enough for the two I didn’t have (Klay and KD) to score just enough to push me from close to the top to all the way out of the money!

You have to love it when you end up losing like that…..especially since I had Klay at SG until 10 minutes before roster lock when the news hit that DeRozan was back in the first rotation. In addition, and they were going to play them regular season minutes with DeRozan likely to get some extra run with Ross and Sully out.

I ended up plugging DeRozan in for Klay and had to drop Towns out to make it work, going to Gobert, which was a much less chalky matchup with similar upside. The DeRozan move only cost me 7 points and was not a terrible pivot as he was only 10% owned versus Klay @ 37%. What killed me was dropping Towns who outscored Gobert by 16! Even more surprising was the ownership of Gobert being 16.5% higher than Towns! I never expected to see that.

Long story long….What I thought were sweet last minute pivots to differentiate my lineup took my 308.9 final score down to 284 and my winnings from 3.5x to ….lol…..OK…therapeutic vent finished. Time to move on.

PS
    Love the username…American Dad is in my top 10 all time favorite TV shoes. I have grown to like it a tad more than Family Guy and I never expected that to happen.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).