• Blogger of the Month

7:30pm New York at Boston
    7:30pm Toronto at Detroit
    8:00pm Indiana at Milwaukee
    8:00pm Memphis at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at Dallas
    9:00pm Portland at Utah
    10:00pm Golden State at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Yombo

I don’t see a lot of viable fades for Giannis and Harden on FD, you can definitely consider Klay Thompson but when you can’t guarantee his usage like you can the other guys, it’s hard to look anywhere else

• Toadthegreat

Thanks guys!

• S7ubs

Really not a fan of SF outside of PG13. Anyone have some opinions on who I should look into? Thanks

• Vanco

@S7ubs said...

Really not a fan of SF outside of PG13. Anyone have some opinions on who I should look into? Thanks

Check out Wiggins, ‘melo, Ennis while he’s starting for Parsons.

• patpat1999

Really like Troy Williams tonight

• quarts

@Vanco said...

I really miss when Giannis was at SF on Fanduel.

• briggc1

Re-start your device.

• hobbes2d

@patpat1999 said...

Hard not to. The Grizz have hardly anyone who can play tonight. It’s like late last year when everyone was hurt and Carter was getting near 40 minutes along with Barnes and Green.

• Vanco

@patpat1999 said...

Shhhh, he doesn’t show up in depth charts. He’s a secret!

• Yombo

@Vanco said...

On FD? Wiggins will be really high owned if you like him

Troy Williams should get burn because I do anticipate fouls for the MEM frontcourt but all of Green,Randolph, Williams should be okay. I’d vary exposure in case one is significantly better than all the rest

I’m giving Durant a long look so I can punt with the other spot and get some lower ownership while still maybe getting KD

• quarts

Giannis or Harden on Fanduel?
    Conley or Teague ?
    Ugh….so much pre-rosterbating.

• JohnnyTremz

How do you guys that play H2H find is the best way to not play a “pro” 9’ DK.?!

• zigger77

@JohnnyTremz said...

How do you guys that play H2H find is the best way to not play a “pro” 9’ DK.?!

Hi

• Drewbeedoo

So who’s on Capela tonight with Nene being out? Any guesses on minutes? He crushed it in 12 min last outing

• S7ubs

@Vanco said...

What kind of minutes you think melo sees tonight?

• Davidd0726

@Vanco said...

Looks like that writer looked at Glenn Robinson III DK blurb which states that he is starting tonight against the buck…but that blurb is from the 12th. Big fail on the writers part. As of now, PG13 is playing

10/12/2016 11:46:40 AM EST
    UPDATE: Robinson is expected to start at small forward in Wednesday’s game against the Bucks, Grant Afseth of SneakerReporter reports.

Is there a link? If so…who does Glen Robinson start in place of?

• Ree4erMadness

@Mondoman13 said...

Remove and redownload the app

Ill try this. I even contacted Fanduel and I’ve tried everything. Restarted my phone a million times, even a hard reset, checked my location settings. It might not work until I get home on my wi-fi. Just sucks cause I don’t get off until 7pm so by the time I get home, it will be too late to get in the 7:30 fanduel contests. And fanduel is blocked on our computers at work. Oh well, draftkings it is I guess although I much prefer fanduel.

• BlackEgo32

@Ree4erMadness said...

Ill try this. I even contacted Fanduel and I’ve tried everything. Restarted my phone a million times, even a hard reset, checked my location settings. It might not work until I get home on my wi-fi. Just sucks cause I don’t get off until 7pm so by the time I get home, it will be too late to get in the 7:30 fanduel contests. And fanduel is blocked on our computers at work. Oh well, draftkings it is I guess although I much prefer fanduel.

Try the fan duel in your mobile browser

• tnguyen77

For gpps FD:
    Fade abc, go harden
    Russell in a high pace game, probably pretty good to hit 6x tonight
    Porzingis against Boston should be pretty easy for him

Just some of my thoughts for tonight

• Butternutter

@Davidd0726 said...

Is there a link? If so…who does Glen Robinson start in place of?

look at the date, this was last week.

• Vanco

@S7ubs said...

What kind of minutes you think melo sees tonight?

Haven’t seen any news about tonight but he’s averaged 22 mpg so far. Would expect that to go up near the end of preseason. I’m doing 5 lineups and have him in 2.

• Yombo

@tnguyen77 said...

For gpps FD:
    Fade abc, go harden
    Russell in a high pace game, probably pretty good to hit 6x tonight
    Porzingis against Boston should be pretty easy for him

Just some of my thoughts for tonight

I’m probably gonna keep ABC/harden and roll through a cycle of different PF combos and maybe Conley/Russell

I only like Gobert and Turner at C so that’ll be salary dependent (do i need 500 vs. do i not). it’ll be chalky but i’ll live with it

• Ree4erMadness

@BlackEgo32 said...

Try the fan duel in your mobile browser

Thats a great idea, I didn’t even think of it, lol…Thank you. And thanks to everyone else who gave input also.

• realphipps

Not much on Towns tonight? He’s heading to the buffet line against whatever Memphis has for interior bodies.

• tnguyen77

@Yombo said...

I’m probably gonna keep ABC/harden and roll through a cycle of different PF combos and maybe Conley/Russell

I only like Gobert and Turner at C so that’ll be salary dependent (do i need 500 vs. do i not). it’ll be chalky but i’ll live with it

Yeah rolling both abc and harden is a bit too chalky for me. I hope you don’t roll Durant as well lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).