• Blogger of the Month

7:30pm New York at Boston
    7:30pm Toronto at Detroit
    8:00pm Indiana at Milwaukee
    8:00pm Memphis at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at Dallas
    9:00pm Portland at Utah
    10:00pm Golden State at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dolphins2016

havent seen anyone mention kyle lowry’s name today.

• DP3

Im liking Wiggins more than PG13

• pabloplyr

smh you never saw New Jack City

• zigger77

@Dolphins2016 said...

Nobody knows about minutes with him.Like lowry + Derozan have been getting 20 min a night and other

• zigger77

@Dolphins2016 said...

Nobody knows about minutes with him.Like lowry + Derozan have been getting 20 min a night and other

• zigger77

@Dolphins2016 said...

Nobody knows about minutes with him.Like lowry + Derozan have been getting 20 min a night and other guards are getting 30

• S7ubs

@zigger77 said...

Lol if you REALLY think that your lost. If it really was 75% luck their wouldnt be good players at all if its only 25% skill

I won’t put a % on it but I disagree with this. However some of the “good” players are good because they have the money to invest. Meaning they enter max entries into contests, which, obviously increases the chances and amounts you win. However, they do the extra research and put in the time to make those good lineups. Once again, it’s easier to have that really good lineup when you have 400 of them.

• Ree4erMadness

@BlackEgo32 said...

I had the same issue with draft kings a year ago. I had to restore my phone but before that Iused the browser and then went into the app once the rosters were set. Lol

Just an update, reinstalling the app didn’t work and I can’t use the browser on my phone either, its still saying I can’t play, lol..Oh well, no FD for me tonight, DK it is, its all good.

• Ree4erMadness

@S7ubs said...

I won’t put a % on it but I disagree with this. However some of the “good” players are good because they have the money to invest. Meaning they enter max entries into contests, which, obviously increases the chances and amounts you win. However, they do the extra research and put in the time to make those good lineups. Once again, it’s easier to have that really good lineup when you have 400 of them.

This is true, it increases the odds for those players but it doesn’t decrease the chance of the guy who only has 1 lineup if that makes sense.

• Petergunz82

Can someone post the link to INSPYR article

• Nbadfs

If GS is true about giving starters 30 plus min, i don’t see anyway not to play Curry and Durant. Tough to punt ABC or Harden at SG. Williams is looking real nice as a SF punt. Trying to get KAT in but almost impossible w/ those other 4 in on FD

• zigger77

Terry, Marcus, Jerebko, Jaylen, Amir starting for Celtics. Other starters unlikely to play.

• Drewbeedoo

I saw the source on IND playing full minutes but haven’t on GS and no source. Would be a lock lock lock if so

• Jwhosky

Rozier, Smart, Brown, Jerebko and Johnson will start.

• bigfink

well there goes all the research.

• rules316

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

My strategy for the night;

Steph
    Klay
    KD
    Zaza

Rest of my line u filled with punts, will make six iterations of this.

i got steph , kd, klay stack…but why do you like zaza?

• kdill30

the celtics just provided us with ALL THE PUNT PLAYS… the question is which one will it be

• S7ubs

What’s the thoughts here on Exum? Not sure what kind of minutes he will get tonight but his last game he did pretty well. I know he sucks but can lightning strike twice?

• jv21

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

@bigfink said...

well there goes all the research.

agreed

• kdill30

i remember amir johnson would eat when given lots of minutes but im not sure how many hes gonna play.. also RJ hunter could be in play off the bench. hes a pure scorer

• thekushhammer

ugh Rozier is a SG on FD, would love him at PG

• The_Cake

@BlackEgo32 said...

Struggling with that now..I wonder what Parkers usage rate is..

Parker’a preseason usage rate is 26.58 so far this year.

• Dolphins2016

@zigger77 said...

Lol if you REALLY think that your lost. If it really was 75% luck their wouldnt be good players at all if its only 25% skill

What do you think it is? Most of the successful players enter several lineups if not maxout each night. How much money have you made playing DFS?

• strassnerte

@portis21 said...

Any body looking at Mindaugas Kuzminskas tonight? Him and Troy Williams are what I’m deciding between foe SF punts. Who do you guys like best?

How many minutes do you think Kuzminskas will get? The other night he basically put up a shot per minute?

• zigger77

@Dolphins2016 said...

What do you think it is? Most of the successful players enter several lineups if not maxout each night. How much money have you made playing DFS?

I mean how do you think they won their money? They didnt immediately go all in. At one point they were like us just doing it for fun. They then made enough money to make a living out of it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).