NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 10 ) at LA Lakers ( -10 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

I think if they start Nunn and Leonard they think they have a chance, if they start Herro and Olynk seems a little panicky and them thinking they have no shot.

Spo interview just now, the standard “all hands on deck” mentioned Leonard and Nunn specifically. Not too much I gleaned from that other than Leonard may be dusted off tonight.

• Sleazygreazy

@monarch said...

I do not like the Herro play at all. Especially if he starts

Is Herro expected to have low ownership? I have a ton

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

I think if they start Nunn and Leonard they think they have a chance, if they start Herro and Olynk seems a little panicky and them thinking they have no shot.

Spo interview just now, the standard “all hands on deck” mentioned Leonard and Nunn specifically. Not too much I gleaned from that other than Leonard may be dusted off tonight.

Like Leonard. It’s interesting to play Leonard AND Olynyk, because I don’t think many will. Leonard min. price on DK.

There’s a path where Olynyk gets a good score in 25-28 minutes and Leonard gets his in 15-18.

Most will look at one cancelling the other out, but don’t think that’s necessarily true.

• Sleazygreazy

Does 12-15fpts at $1,000 make Leonard necessary? Still working out the kinks on DK showdowns

• ryanprzy

@Sleazygreazy said...

Is Herro expected to have low ownership? I have a ton

I don’t think so, not with the like 40% usage that opened up for Miami with Dragic/Adebayo out.

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

Most will look at one cancelling the other out, but don’t think that’s necessarily true.

I have 2/20 with Leonard right now, and one of those is with Olynk based on that exact premise

• jdtrey

If there’s ever a spot for Iggy to try turn back the clock for a night this would be it.

• Njsum1

@Sleazygreazy said...

Does 12-15fpts at $1,000 make Leonard necessary? Still working out the kinks on DK showdowns

No, not on tonights slate, but it makes him payable.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Hard to say. People have won with 10 points or even 0 points from a 1K player before.

Just depends.

Say, the final is 125-105, and AD and LBJ both get 60+ and Butler gets 50+. If a couple mid range guys from like the Caruso-Robinson range or so get 30+, and 10 spot from Leonard could be all you need.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

My dummy had both Olynyk and Leonard. I expect to have a lot of those lineups. Also love Herro tonight

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

If there’s ever a spot for Iggy to try turn back the clock for a night this would be it.

Yep and should get 30ish mins

• monarch

I’m starting to be pretty convinced you are going to need AD or LeBron at captain unless Jimmy Butler can beat everyone raw points.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

My dummy had both Olynyk and Leonard. I expect to have a lot of those lineups. Also love Herro tonight

What do you realistically expect? Just counting on 30-50 range and hoping he hits the high end?

Talking about Herro.

• Njsum1

Silva gonna play?

• choppadown

How do we feel about Jae Crowder tonight? Steps up?

• Felixxberg

@Pandamonious said...

Hard to say. People have won with 10 points or even 0 points from a 1K player before.

Just depends.

Say, the final is 125-105, and AD and LBJ both get 60+ and Butler gets 50+. If a couple mid range guys from like the Caruso-Robinson range or so get 30+, and 10 spot from Leonard could be all you need.

I had Waiters in my lineup last game and he didn’t even play. It allowed me to play studs, so I finished way into the cash line. If I played Nunn instead, I’d have tied for 30th. Probably a very lucky hit, but it’s definitely possible to cash with a 0 indeed!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

What do you realistically expect? Just counting on 30-50 range and hoping he hits the high end?

Talking about Herro.

38-40ish fpts range. He did have a 34% usage rate in the 2nd half last game. Granted there was no Jimmy on the court but I still expect 38-40 mins and and 28-30% usage rate. If his shot is falling he should easily avg. a FPPM. If he is on fire he could hit 50 with the peripherals he will most likely have. Oh yeah and he appears blowout proof

• rstylz

i never thought i would ever pose this question in my life but….

Leonard or DJJ?

• Dfspacman

• zacsby

@Pandamonious said...

Talking about Herro.

You have to if you want to get different in the big FD GPP. Everybody and their mother is going to have AD/LeBron/Jimmy and pretty much every viable utility combination. Hes the only Heat player besides Jimmy that is likely to play 35+ minutes who can also create his own shot at all 3 levels. Jam him in and hope for the ceiling game. There have been plenty of occasions everyone expected Jimmy to take over the game and he drops 30-35.

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

Talking about Herro.

For me I’ve convinced myself that Butler is going to be hampered by ankle and/or game blows out big and he gets limited run.

If Bam and Goran were really as close to playing as Spo indicated, maybe they just throw this game and gear up for game 3 with Goran and Bam back.

That’s how I’ve indirectly landed on a bunch of Herro…or maybe he just has a big game lol, lot of avenues

• Njsum1

Don’t think we’re getting Passive Jimmy tonight. I mentioned it earlier, he’s going to be going all out. Don’t know if it will translate into a big game, yet all that usage, should go his way.

I mentioned it earlier, he was interviewed by Rachel Nichols either today or yesterday, and said flat out “I need to do more.”

You’ve been equipped with the knowledge how you use it is up to you

• Yeoman

@choppadown said...

How do we feel about Jae Crowder tonight? Steps up?

First name I clicked.

Which isn’t much of a recommendation after how my lineup did Game 1. Probably roll an ankle three minutes in or something.

• monarch

I think Dwight might have a huge game

• callmetouch

Leonard….I mean… LEONARD TALK! What is this world coming too lmao no thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.