NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 10 ) at LA Lakers ( -10 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SteeloCity

Nunn looks terrified out there

• zacsby

I was begging Dwight to do anything in game 1. He had .2 at the end of the half. Should have known he’d have 13 in the first 8 minutes. Lol

• tmarohl

Kuzma sucks. Three turnovers in the last minute.

• callmetouch

More Leonard!

• SteeloCity

Bro can Nunn hit a shot holy smokes

• SteeloCity

Three fouls for Nunn and two of them weren’t even fouls. Sweeeet

Rondo-Mondo!

• monarch

Spoelstra talked about all hands on deck and basically ran a seven man rotation

• zeeshan2

Iggy, Leonard, and nunn don’t look like good plays so far

• zacsby

@zeeshan2 said...

Iggy, Leonard, and nunn don’t look like good plays so far

Nunn hasn’t been a bad play. I have him in a FD milli lineup that was in 1st for a bit, till Olynyk pulled ahead of him.

• Caelixx

My line would be looking really good if Herro were just literally doing anything

• SteeloCity

Please do something Nunn. Get to at least 20. Should’ve played Olynyk.

• zeeshan2

Can’t believe I fell for this Leonard crap

• rstylz

Leonard is 10x?????

what else did you want

• zeeshan2

@rstylz said...

Leonard is 10x?????

what else did you want

He got only 9 min, Kelly got 25

• zacsby

Yeah Olynyk pulling 14 points ahead of Nunn sucks. Tied for 1st, now riding the cash line. Lol

• zacsby

Should have pivoted to Olynyk as soon as the Leonard starting news came out. Didn’t think people would react to it as strongly as they did. That dropped Olynyk’s ownership like 20-30% on FD.

• Sleazygreazy

Tyler Herro “girlfriend” is Kuzma’s “ex” – hilarious. Explains why after every Kuzma shot he was holding a pose. lmao

• rstylz

@zeeshan2 said...

He got only 9 min, Kelly got 25

well i locked both.

And at 9x possibly more, you should be set up well with the right other pics.

If you wanted 25 from him you were kidding yourself

• SteeloCity

Literally right below the cash line in like five entries. Bruhhhh

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I just did a 50 dollar snake draft on FD and the guy with the third and fourth pick to Rondo and JR Smith.

I swear it wasn’t me.

• jeff089

What was the winning lineup on dk main contest? Couldn’t get in an entry in time

• Felixxberg

Cashed 3/3. Didn’t even double up. Those top heavy contests are hard!

• rstylz

Min cash all LU’s, reload and reboot.

Cyall Sunday

• Felixxberg

@rstylz said...

Min cash all LU’s, reload and reboot.

Cyall Sunday

That’s the spirit!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.