7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Charlotte ( -6 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at New Orleans ( 8 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Inujv87

Looks like there’s an over correction on prices on sites lol

• cullyp81

Lock in Elf

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Inujv87 said...

Looks like there’s an over correction on prices on sites lol

Yep, tightest pricing on FD I’ve ever seen. I like it.

• tmarohl

I mentioned a few nights ago when people were thinking of abandoning NBA after a couple nights that pricing would tighten up shortly and the scores would come down.

• Inujv87

Is there an obvious reason I’m missing for why Simmons is the highest projected point/$ on the slate?

• Chip403

Definitely gonna have more exposure to other centers that are of obvious mention, but what’s everyone’s thought on Nurkic tonight playing against a bad Pacers team that may be without Myles Turner? Especially on DK where you can play 2 C’s via utility spot. Priced 7000 DK, 7600 FD.

• moped_jones

@tmarohl said...

I mentioned a few nights ago when people were thinking of abandoning NBA after a couple nights that pricing would tighten up shortly and the scores would come down.

I would never abandon NBA, but getting a 343 on FD and not cashing was ridiculous.

• 7klub06

Lol Jaylen Brown 5500 n Tatum 5800, guess there will be a reduction in ownership.

• fightingjohn

Collision and Bell looking good for value

• Chip403

@fightingjohn said...

Collision and Bell looking good for value

Collison on Wed night was absolute money, DK single entree and 3 entree max gpps played, I had him at 3% owned on each for 44 fps. I like Terrance Ross for potential mega value tonight, but definitely not a lock.

• stats99tuff

The lakers and suns are cheap on FD.. Lamb price is playable interesting prices on Rose and Love too.

• Hiqhliqht

Boogie and AD…….

• Chip403

@stats99tuff said...

The lakers and suns are cheap on FD.. Lamb price is playable interesting prices on Rose and Love too.

In regards to the Suns..the main person I’m monitoring later today will be Dragan Bender. As seen last night, Lakers still are gonna give up mad points to bigs and with Len out and Chandeler potentially being of minimal factor, Bender (4th pick last year), may get a chance to go off IF all indications are he’s either gonna get the start down low or at least guaranteed a good amount of minutes..the best part is, he’s bare minimum price.

• JustDFSin

@Chip403 said...

Definitely gonna have more exposure to other centers that are of obvious mention, but what’s everyone’s thought on Nurkic tonight playing against a bad Pacers team that may be without Myles Turner? Especially on DK where you can play 2 C’s via utility spot. Priced 7000 DK, 7600 FD.

If Turner doesn’t play you might want to get some exposure to Big Al

• Chip403

@JustDFSin said...

If Turner doesn’t play you might want to get some exposure to Big Al

I like that, especially on the low. Nurkic has some special games when used on occasion last year, but the main worry with him is, he could easily get in foul trouble. I like that strategy to pay low on Al against Nurkic should Turner sit, and save cap.

• Jeremy2160

Jonathon Simmons looks way to cheap on FD at just 4100…

• Cotycron30

Kinda wish the Dwight revenge game was in Atlanta, but I’ll take it.

• Cotycron30

Also, how do you block users on dk? I have blocked this dude who sends me 10 invites a day, but it is still coming through?

• depalma13

Last night, I had my best NBA main slate since they stopped allowing late swap. I didn’t play it.

• dubchr7

• Blogger of the Month

@stats99tuff said...

yea but they also both suck monkey balls

• bfwl3434

Len is probable tonight per basketballmonster

• moped_jones

FD did a great job on their prices. I think I may go 1 stud and then balanced for the bulk of my LU’s.

• JustDFSin

@Jeremy2160 said...

Jonathon Simmons looks way to cheap on FD at just 4100…

Playing against Brooklyn is like playing at Coors field. All the players get a bump up with their fast pace and terrible D. Gordon has a questionable tag also. Even tough they play different positions that may have something to do with it

• AceBoog1e

Thank you to all who faded RWB and BG last night. My only cash lineup had both and cashed 80%.

• 7klub06

Give me some shares of Thaddeus Young, Robert Convington, Gortat and maybe Noel.
    Definitely going to throw Joe Ingles in some LUs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).