7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Charlotte ( -6 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at New Orleans ( 8 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• andre33

(GPP) Thad Young has a pretty consistent history of going for 40+fpts a couple of times a month at 3% ownership and then disappointing when he is in a “great position” and everyone is on him. He did have a monster game vs Portland @ home last year but I have learned to never chase Thad Young pts. We’ll see though.

• Njsum1

@natedenver34 said...

I get the Thad love, but 2 things make me nervous. Won’t he likely be covered by A mini? Isn’t he still Thad Young?

Yes and yes. As I said on Wednesday’s message board, he won’t be playing 82 games against the Nets this year. Still gonna have some Thad as he should see a usage bump, and the game is projected to be high and tight. Yet I’m not locking him in.

• taylorfranklin

Any TJ Leaf love if Turner is out?

• KindGuy

Has there been a large influx of NFL fish? Can’t really tell.
    I’m getting ready to ramp up my play since we have atleast one game from each team so far.

• natedenver34

@elementasrat said...

Has there been a large influx of NFL fish? Can’t really tell.
    I’m getting ready to ramp up my play since we have atleast one game from each team so far.

most of the fish enter the pond after NFL is over

• MrPerfekt7

@damionismyname said...

good luck with that 13.5 minutes.

Oh I’m not playing Zaza, someone asked if Javale was a good option lol

• MrPerfekt7

@Simplebitz said...

Me too. I’m kinda sick of NFL DFS and I might be switching permanently. NBA is definitely more interesting. Also profitable for some reason. Lol

Lol cause you know u will get points with your LU, vs NFL your defense can easily take a Tank smh

• skankinmat

FD making the Slam $44 sucks….Anyone know if this is permanent?

• KindGuy

@natedenver34 said...

most of the fish enter the pond after NFL is over

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@7klub06 said...

No Simmons?

I like Simmons as a value play.

• Philito12

@kwest said...

Bounce back from what?

From being shite on a 6k plus price tage

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Njsum1 said...

Yes and yes. As I said on Wednesday’s message board, he won’t be playing 82 games against the Nets this year. Still gonna have some Thad as he should see a usage bump, and the game is projected to be high and tight. Yet I’m not locking him in.

Thad is always a reasonable play because he is a hustle guy like Draymond Green, even in a bad game he will touch every stat on the board. Points, Rebounds, Dimes, Blocks, etc. YES he will flop when you expect him to have a good game but he can also give you 40-50 points out of nowhere, which makes him a great GPP play.

• Dfspacman

Is Bledsoe likely to eat against Lakers?

• Simplebitz

@7klub06 said...

Lol cause you know u will get points with your LU, vs NFL your defense can easily take a Tank smh

Phuckin Julio Jones doesn’t even have a TD this year. Like…something is wrong. Lol Ehhh, whatever. Back to NBA

• iron_tactics

@Dfspacman said...

Is Bledsoe likely to eat against Lakers?

• chunkybangles

Levert or Crowder safer cash play on DK? Gut says crowder for floor but Levert seems to be pretty popular and high in the projections.

• BUFUu2

@frugal said...

Cousins and Davis combined for 112.6 YFP taking 21 and 23 FGA against the Grizz. Last year in a pace up game vs Houston their combined stats were 62 PTS, 22 REB, 5 AST, 4 STL, 5 BLK, and 4 TO which would equal 117.9 with this seasons Yahoo/FD scoring. Any one think they have a shot at ~130-140 tonight?

Yea and they prolly get the same run tonight i am trying to figure out how to do a lineup with them both……… with irving actually its tough but i think it can be possible

• feekdogg

@skankinmat said...

FD making the Slam $44 sucks….Anyone know if this is permanent?

Wasn’t it like that last year?

Or maybe I’m thinking of the Slam for MLB. I know that price escalated for that.

• Whacko

Not liking any of the Contests on DK…..10 game slate and pfftthhh rake.

• queensfinest

whiteside is out tonight

• sports667

I think I have the perfect Fan Duel team. Hopefully no one else has it. Last time I was this confident in a team it won 50k.

• queensfinest

actually tomorrow whiteside is out. my bad

• BUFUu2

@sports667 said...

I think I have the perfect Fan Duel team. Hopefully no one else has it. Last time I was this confident in a team it won 50k.

so you won 50k ?

• Se7entyTimes7

@queensfinest said...

whiteside is out tonight

Whiteside is out tomorrow

• dtrain187

Quick season long question for you NBA experts. Someone just dropped Julius Randle in my league (9 Cat) and I’m thinking about dropping Chriss for him. Thoughts?

Both players had lots of buzz coming into the season, but they both came off the bench the first game and stunk it up. I’m still thinking Randle will be better long term.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).