7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Charlotte ( -6 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at New Orleans ( 8 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbyrd75

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

No Miles Turner… heavy on Thad Young
    No Marcus Smart… heavy on Terry Rozier

Shhhhhhh

• 7klub06

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Vuce, Evan, and Elfrid seem like a nice stack.

No Simmons?

• kwest

@Dfspacman said...

Lonzo bounce back spot, triple double
    If Nance sees the same minutes as yday he might exceed value

Bounce back from what?

• dominicanpapi

Updates: Iggy and Dray will play.

Aaron Gordon is a game time decision.

• jtkucheck

Dray and Iggy both playin… might have to dial back my 100% Steph…

• gillio

@Cooper08 said...

Not sure why this is the highest game on slate. The Indy/Nets game was the highest paced game in NBA in years. No way it hits 225. I think that it is 10-15 to high and potentially more if Indy can’t hang with Portland.

210-215 is still a high scoring game. This game will be fast paced and high scoring. Look at the box scores the previous years. Usually both hit 105+

• IronMonkey415

DeAngelo Russell will probably score most of the points in that game.

• Njsum1

@Ibleedblue1 said...

The line opened at portland -3 in the last 2 hours its jumped to Portland -5.5. If Turner doesnt play I dont think this game is close in the 4th quarter at all. I mean seriously without turner they have no one to protect the rim, only oladipo can score.

IMO trying to project blowouts, especially when the spread is 5 is a sure fire to lose money. Even in larger spreads the starters often do enough to warrant a play before sitting. And we all saw yesterday even with the games out of hand starters saw minutes until like 4 minutes left in the game.

• BUFUu2

do you guys ever have a day of dk and just stick to loving one player for know damn reason at all…… I never get stuck on just one player and try to keep a open mind but Fournier today seems like the guy i am accidently putting into all my lineups for no reason at all….

• IronMonkey415

Yes that guy would be Victor O for me.

• Ndepompei

@BUFUu2 said...

do you guys ever have a day of dk and just stick to loving one player for know damn reason at all…… I never get stuck on just one player and try to keep a open mind but Fournier today seems like the guy i am accidently putting into all my lineups for no reason at all….

yep happens all the time…Fournier is in a pretty good spot run with it

• bigkino217

love seems really cheap on FD

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Cooper08 said...

Not sure why this is the highest game on slate. The Indy/Nets game was the highest paced game in NBA in years. No way it hits 225. I think that it is 10-15 to high and potentially more if Indy can’t hang with Portland.

It is the highest game since Vegas knows all of course.

• BUFUu2

@Ndepompei said...

ooo i am I do 8 lineups a night and he is in 7 so we will see if i don’t win tonight i will try again tomorrow

• BUFUu2

@Ndepompei said...

I did call miles last night though he was in all of my lineups and cashed in all…..

• Jkray25

I had a solid lineup, was between Beasley and Miles for the last spot…got Beasley’d. Still doubled up but oh what could’ve been.

• BUFUu2

@Jkray25 said...

I had a solid lineup, was between Beasley and Miles for the last spot…got Beasley’d. Still doubled up but oh what could’ve been.

yea i had miles porz westy val, holiday, deroz, zipser, lee…… whish i took out deroz and went balanced more did hit 286 was up about 2k before that clippers game

• worldsgreatest13

dray iggy playing

rip slate

• futoo

I don’t think love is aggressive enough to get the ball enough out of wade,rose,or brons hands.. any big games he has will probably be those times he hits a bunch of spot up threes

• gillio

Oladipo and Thad a must if turner sits

• Ndepompei

I think Dwayne Bacon goes for at least 7x tonight

• vandymark

@Ndepompei said...

I think Dwayne Bacon goes for at least 7x tonight

I’m having some Bacon tonight as well. Hopefully it will be some nice and crispy Bacon

• Jkray25

westy, val, griffin, clarkson, lou, kuzma, lopez….and beasley. Miles instead would’ve put me around 304

• Jkray25

I don’t hardly play NBA but i’ve cashed each of the first three nights so….why not right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.