7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at Memphis ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at San Antonio ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 12 ) at Utah ( -12 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 223’

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cdub6238

Og and fvv…6/20…how pathetic

• 10CentShowdownChamp

embiid actually did mention in the preseason the possibly of him at the 4 at times.

“Over the years, we always had trouble of keeping leads whether it was with the starting five or when I was off the floor,” he finished. “I think he’s gonna give us a chance to do better whether it’s in the regular season or the playoffs. I have a lot of respect for him. I think he’s gonna be huge for us this year. I actually think as far as playing, whether it’s me at the four and him at the five, I think he can move well, and we can do some great things together.”

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Was@Tor – I’ve got Washington by 5.5, but Toronto is favored by 2.5? Gimme that moneyline at +120. Lock, stock and barrel. I also have the O/U at 228 compared to 223, but that Washington moneyline is my lock.

Hell yeah, I’m celebrating.

• Dfspacman

Raptors ruining this slate for me

• damionismyname

typical Ind/Cha game, always potential for ot in this stupid game every time they play.

• skankinmat

@Dfspacman said...

Raptors ruining this slate for me

FVV and OG were shooting the lights out in the preseason along with Achiuwa and Barnes playing well. I dont think it helped the team’s chemistry with bringing Khem and Boucher back tonight

• jcotdl

@10CentShowdownChamp said...

we can do some great things together

not sure this is an endorsement of Drum- more of an acknowledgement?

• osuryanf

Fading KPJ on DraftKings makes me feel really smart.

Playing KPJ on Fanduel because he was cheaper makes me feel really dumb.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Suns will start Paul, Booker, Bridges, Crowder, Ayton on Wednesday.

Lineup note: Kings will start Fox, Haliburton, Barnes, Harkless, Holmes on Wednesday.

Lineup note: Nuggets will start Morris, Barton, Gordon, Porter Jr., Jokic on Wednesday.

• osuryanf

Embiid will end up hating Drummond by the end of the year.

I’ve suffered through Drummond as a Cavs fan. Don’t let his inflated numbers fool you, the dude does not help win basketball games. He is a ball stopper. That’s why nobody was willing to pay the dude even respectable money this off-season.

I don’t care if Drummond comes off the bench or not…… him and Embiid are gonna clash much sooner than later.

• BBWC_10

SOOO mad had Harrell in and replaced him for Gafford.

• gaelicgirl

Nuggets starters: Monte Morris, Will Barton, MPJ, AG and Nikola Jokic. As expected.

• jcotdl

Toppin looks like a beast

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

Nuggets starters: Monte Morris, Will Barton, MPJ, AG and Nikola Jokic. As expected.

My nights already over went 1hundo on embiid

• BiGtIGeRs

@osuryanf said...

Embiid will end up hating Drummond by the end of the year.

I’ve suffered through Drummond as a Cavs fan. Don’t let his inflated numbers fool you, the dude does not help win basketball games. He is a ball stopper. That’s why nobody was willing to pay the dude even respectable money this off-season.

I don’t care if Drummond comes off the bench or not…… him and Embiid are gonna clash much sooner than later.

from a dfs perspective Drummond was giving us 60 and 70 🍔 feeding yall and that is all you can complain about smh

• gaelicgirl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

My nights already over went 1hundo on embiid

If you play the After Hours slates your nights are over much later.

• damionismyname

@10CentShowdownChamp said...

embiid actually did mention in the preseason the possibly of him at the 4 at times.

“Over the years, we always had trouble of keeping leads whether it was with the starting five or when I was off the floor,” he finished. “I think he’s gonna give us a chance to do better whether it’s in the regular season or the playoffs. I have a lot of respect for him. I think he’s gonna be huge for us this year. I actually think as far as playing, whether it’s me at the four and him at the five, I think he can move well, and we can do some great things together.”

this guy wont even come back in….smh….may have to chill on Embiid… not good..

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

If you play the After Hours slates your nights are over much later.

• tmarohl

OT at MSG

• TheRyanFlaherty

Pretty sure the combined shooting percentage of anyone i rostered or bet on is around 32%

Not the kind of start I had hoped for. Oh well…

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

this guy wont even come back in….smh….may have to chill on Embiid… not good..

Do you remember my Joker rules from about two or three seasons ago? Those now apply to Embiid.

What a night.. No Ball? NO Cash…………… and Maxey-Chalk crushes Dinwiddie-Chalk. Dead. Try again tomorrow.

• Sportsfan100

2OT in NYC

• tmarohl

Double OT at MSG

• cdub6238

New season, same Trailblazers….chuck and pray chuck and pray chuck and pray

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).