7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at Memphis ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at San Antonio ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 12 ) at Utah ( -12 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 223’

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

lol fell out of the $700 spot for $120 in the last minute…sucks

• damionismyname

now missing the line by .2 for a nothing burger…smh

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Nice 150K night Kurve!

Thanks! $1k freeroll tomorrow

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

now missing the line by .2 for a nothing burger…smh

We had the same score but totally different lineups. 338.6

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Thanks! $1k freeroll tomorrow

DK or FD?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

DK. Forum contest

• damionismyname

Congrats Kurve on the big night….would have never thought to play a covid sick Brown.. Good job!

• RipCityRings

Wow, got home late and checked the top of the FD leaderboards. Looks like Irrigator set the Kurve tonight. Congrats man, that’s straight up total domination.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks everyone! OT in Sac/Por would of killed me. Glad Dame missed

• chronoxiong

Horrible night. I made some mistakes that I wished I could take back.
    Clutch Shot: https://www.fanduel.com/games/65396/contests/65396-250133283/entries/2613220895/scoring

I had a feeling the Sixers were going to blowout the Pelicans. I had Maxsey locked in. But it was Embiid who I pondered if I needed him. Could/should have played Sabonis over him and used that salary to upgrade my PFs. My PFs held me back. Plus, spending 8.8k on VanVleet looked so awful. They looked good in the preseason. That killed me bad. The rest, I will live with. I lost $19 tonight. Need to regroup for tomorrow.

Cash games, you needed 327.80 which was the optimized lineup. Will this shit ever end?

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Thanks everyone! OT in Sac/Por would of killed me. Glad Dame missed

Damn nice win.

Nice play with Jaylen and paying up at PG & SG. I was off Jaylen cause of the possible minutes restriction(went Tatum and Mitch Rob)

• DirkDigglerz

welp, just made my money back not even mad , 2OT by the knicks killed my lineups

• Tweety888

Congrats Kurve

• depalma13

Lost $4. I’m in mid season form.

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Thanks!

Cheers!
    ~

• osuryanf

Dang! What a night irrigator. Congrats!

• depalma13

Congrats Kurve! Great night!

• dominicanpapi

Congrats Kurve!! Perhaps if you have time, walk us through your process?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

100K?
    Multiple other 4 and 5 figure number wins?
    A live finals seat?

All in the same night?

Incredible.

When forum regulars take stuff down, it feels like a community win in some ways. For me at least. There’s been some crap hurled around about this forum over the past year or so here and there. It’s dying. No one posts here anymore. It isn’t what it used to be. Where did people go? We used to get 40 pages. Blah, blah, blah. There’s still great people here, who love doing this, who are successful, and know what they’re doing. Who are worth listening to and are willing to share their ideas and concepts. Hopefully this is the first of many big wins for the NBA forum crew this season.

Congrats Irrigator. I know you’ve had several great nights, but I believe this is your first 6 figure win and first live finals seat (which is huge). You’ve earned it.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks again everyone and Panda. Yep first real win and seat. Still hard to believe. Agreed, hopefully the first of many wins for the forum

• 40coach

Huge win, congrats Kurve!

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Pandamonious said...

Congrats Irrigator. I know you’ve had several great nights, but I believe this is your first 6 figure win and first live finals seat (which is huge). You’ve earned it.

DUDE!

Well done! The Live Final experience is really awesome and I made a ton of great DFS friends for life at the Miami final in 2017. Congrats on the huge wins man!

• dominicanpapi

I’m genuinely curious but did any of the rookies that were heavily talked about pop off last night? I know Mobley because I played him but I can’t think of any others? It’s going to take most of these guys at least a month to adjust.

• gaelicgirl

Wow, just saw the news. Congrats, Irrigator! You’re an inspiration to us all.

• osuryanf

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m genuinely curious but did any of the rookies that were heavily talked about pop off last night? I know Mobley because I played him but I can’t think of any others? It’s going to take most of these guys at least a month to adjust.

Duarte was like 12x-13x his price.

Barnes was fine.

Mobley was like 8x-9x.

Jalen Green disappointed.

Murphy was a horrendous call by me.

Sengun looked very good for his minutes,

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).