Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm New Orleans at Orlando
    7:00pm Miami at Charlotte
    7:30pm New York at Brooklyn
    8:00pm Atlanta at Chicago

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mrmogz

Guy who won the quarter arcade on DKnlast night had 5.25 points higher than the guy who won the $100K main for $10K. I never wanna be that guy, even though he probably doesn’t know and is happy with his $100 lol. Let’s keep that solid info rolling today everyone!

• Hamilreb

I played D Will 😒

• lilballr11

@Hamilreb said...

I played D Will 😒

That makes two of us :(

• TommyWantWingy33

@Hamilreb said...

I played D Will 😒

I looked at him then checked a log or two and that made it easy to not play him.

• TommyWantWingy33

Im liking Whiteside, kemba, milsap, and Melo fresh off rest right?

• jess701

266 and no casssssh wow

• williegivan11

293 & no cash, you gotta be kidding me dawg

• TommyWantWingy33

Whiteside was out for personal reasons questionable for tonight. Biyombo off a rest game at a good price on DK

• Mondoman13

Whiteside has a funeral to attend and it was stated that he is not going to be rushed through the grieving process for a meaningless game…I’d bet on him not playing.

• ryansnee

I have primarily been an NFL player the last couple of years. I have dabbled in some NBA GPP’s, but have never played any H2H’s before. I posted (3) $1 H2H’s last night for some practice as I would like to get into NBA more this year. I scored 246.5 and lost all 3 by .5, 4.75, & 10.75 points respectively. I feel like my process was good other than fading Harden. I guess I have a few questions: What average score in H2H’s usually translates to profitability? Is stars & scrubs or a more balanced lineup generally better for H2H’s? Is expected minutes the key stat to focus on?

• traviswhite

korver and mcdermott are back at home! lock em up!

• TommyWantWingy33

@williegivan11 said...

You guys are playing on FD right?

• mrmogz

If Whiteside is off again tonight it’s time to fire up your Willie Reed again peeps!

• mbyrd75

@williegivan11 said...

What game are you playing that you don’t cash at almost 300? The cash line in DK gpp was like 225 last night

• deerosa

Milsap/Howard/Reed Death train stack…..

Went to the lakers game last night and Brandon Ingram needs to go on a cheeseburger Diet! WIsh I had him some though :(

Lin against the knicks should be a nice one as well.

• dolphinkick182

cash line on FD gpp was 289.

• mhynson1

Finished 31st in the 100k DK Warm up. Curry and Thompson came through for me in the late game. Only 11 points away from 1st. Really thought Jaylen Brown would have a better game

• ASitar

Jeremy Lin for the WIN!!!

• frugal

Man, I was wrong on the Mavs outside Matthews. 2nd to worst night this preseason for me. Oh well, on to tonight.

• mbyrd75

@deerosa said...

Went to the lakers game last night and Brandon Ingram needs to go on a cheeseburger Diet! WIsh I had him some though :(

Are you reading my mind? You just named half my first build lol

• JGun10

I gave multiple reasons in this forum yesterday on why not to play DWill. If you played him you need to reevaluate your thought process on making lineups. Be careful what info you listen to on here, it seems a lot of people are throwing out blatant misinformation this preseason and trying to get newbies to play guys that are bums. I have seen people recommend players this preseason such as Chasson Randle, Quincy Ford, H Barnes, DWill, and the list goes on. If you played any of those guys you probably lost and they probably scored 0-10 fantasy points for you. Trust your instincts and your own basketball knowledge. Don’t trust the guy from Dallas or Utah that recommends playing 6 mavericks or 7 Jazz players.

• jess701

• mhynson1

Vucevic my favorite play of the night

• frugal

@deerosa said...

I’ve got those Milsap/Howard/Reed in my placeholder lineups now. So far, looking like a night I may leave more money on the table than I have recently.

• jess701

well trying to do it different tonight trying the ash games instead of gpp

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).