Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm New Orleans at Orlando
    7:00pm Miami at Charlotte
    7:30pm New York at Brooklyn
    8:00pm Atlanta at Chicago

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jess701

• mabrla

I’m too lazy to look back in the forum…what were people saying earlier? I just came to bitch about Johnson after first subs…

• bluesunday1287

Brow, Kemba… And Tyler Johnson. Buzz kill!!

• osuryanf

@jess701 said...

well my intelligence got me money

You’re the moron who kept saying he was starting, so what are you even trying to prove with your incoherent ramblings?

• dolphinkick182

I didnt see it anywhere before lock. Rotoworld and 1 beat reporter had it after lock.

• jess701

i did share but splanther and guys tryed to push it off

• jess701

I said he would start then said he is not on my list

• elmore0631

@jess701 said...

lol

well this dude stated he was starting, albeit we all knew that wasn’t true… and now to act like he knew he was out..

smh..

• JustDFSin

@mabrla said...

EVERY DAMN SLATE I’ve taken a 0. I hate the preseason…

If I took a zero every day during preseason I would have switched to draftkings

• osuryanf

@jess701 said...

tyler is starting

This was posted by you.

Not that he was sitting.

Did you already forget what you said in the last hour?

• jess701

oh well its done gl guys

• dolphinkick182

MikeInglisHEAT ‏@MikeInglisHEAT · 1h1 hour ago

Not seeing action tonight for @MiamiHEAT Both Joshes, Justise Winslow, Tyler Johnson, James Johnson, Luke Babbit & Goran Dragic

It was this guy….dammit!!!

• jess701

you guys said he wasnt so I said change him

• Hamilreb

@jess701 said...

same to you splanthet you guys called me out

You said he was starting you idiot.

• jess701

old move on

• ryanjt90

Come on guys. Let’s stop blaming each other for a choice you made. Lack of info or not, let’s be adults.

• snakes11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

Doesnt help that DFS Alerts said….. “Dragic will sit out Thursday’s preseason game against the Hornets. The Heat are on the first leg of a back-to-back to wrap up the preseason, so it’s not all that surprising to see a veteran like Dragic be held out for a rest day. Tyler Johnson will slide into the starting lineup at point guard and it is the direct beneficiary of increased playing time in the absence of Dragic. With Johnson primarily playing the point, opportunity will open up for the likes of Dion Waiters, Wayne Ellington, and Rodney McGruder at the wing positions” – As reported by Ira Winderman

• bluesunday1287

@osuryanf said...

This was posted by you.

Not that he was sitting.

Did you already forget what you said in the last hour?

That was the post I seen and put him in my LU.. Oh well should have looked myself!

• osuryanf

Alright, we need to stop feeding into the troll. And if he’s not a troll, he’s someone who doesn’t have a clue about DFS so arguing with him is pointless.

With that said, good luck tonight y’all. I only did 2 lineups and he was in them so looks like I’ll get a good nights sleep. Hope an RG’er wins tonight!

• RandomGuess10

@slpanthers24 said...

What a dick. I was looking everywhere and never sniffed it. Thanks random. I wish you nothing but bad luck.

Was finishing up at work and finishing up my own lineups prior to lock. Didn’t expect to come into the board and see him so heavily talked up given that news broke well before lock. Figured somebody would have posted it in that 30 minute window before lock.

• jess701

• cliffpaul

grrrrr

• jess701

sure am confussed really am $$$$

• mabrla

@JustDFSin said...

If I took a zero every day during preseason I would have switched to draftkings

It all started with Seth Curry

• ASalvaro

I’m not saying we get bad info..but I noticed the lineups that win are loaded with guys never mentioned here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).