Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm New Orleans at Orlando
    7:00pm Miami at Charlotte
    7:30pm New York at Brooklyn
    8:00pm Atlanta at Chicago

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bhr1989

He’s trolling the hell out of the forum because you keep giving the reaction he wants.

• dvusdayz

Melo very underwhelming tonight

• jess701

just dont like ride greedy ppl so you wanna talk like a man to me I am all ears

• Layerdown

Jess701 used him to bet on that just trying to downplay!!

• jess701

*rude

• cliffpaul

I knew cheap Fournier on FD was a trap. I f*cking hate the Magic. Didn’t they get beat down by the Heat backups the other day?

• jess701

yes what is up with melo my gosh

• dvusdayz

@jess701 said...

just dont like ride greedy ppl so you wanna talk like a man to me I am all ears

I personally think you get a rise out of irritating people in this forum…man

• elmore0631

Holy crap Melo… whatta terrible start for him too.

• mrmogz

Well this night is a complete bust. Guess it was due eventually. Sigh.

• Hamilreb

@ryanjt90 said...

Come on guys. Let’s stop blaming each other for a choice you made. Lack of info or not, let’s be adults.

The only thing I’m blaming him for is being a dumbass. I didn’t make any choices based on his “info”.

• reddraider1

I come here for a few ideas. It’s really on me to check validity of any information provided here. I blame nobody but myself. Yes, it’s a dick move on others’ behalves, but can’t sit here and blame them when I know research is really what pays off (and some luck). Glad I faded Johnson…..

• jess701

just to the rude ppl who think there better then the avarge person yes I do all day long sir.

• elmore0631

@cliffpaul said...

I knew cheap Fournier on FD was a trap. I f*cking hate the Magic. Didn’t they get beat down by the Heat backups the other day?

Man, I couldn’t agree more.. I hate playing him but fell into the trap too, luckily its my TJ lineup— him and Vucevic kill me every time.

When I don’t pick Magic you get the game where they all go off… never fails

• bucho420

RG Overall Ranking

Not having more AD is probably going to hurt more than having a bunch of TJ

• jess701

here we go anthony

• reddraider1

@bucho420 said...

Not having more AD is probably going to hurt more than having a bunch of TJ

I didn’t think AD would play that much, so I am right there with you. Removed him late and now kicking myself.

• jess701

wow brow is on fire

• dolphinkick182

@frugal said...

Crap. I was already on Johnson almost 100%. Now everyone will be.

sorry for your luck frugal…….

• mrmogz

So if there’s a lesson to be learned, it’s that most of the time we should do the opposite of what the popular opinion is. Since there was no talk of Butler or Wade today it’s probable that they manage some solid scores tonight.

• trainedeye

Last minute ALL IN change to Brow is cashing me 50/50 with best lineup in 5th in the shot- keep these starters in!

• jess701

• bhr1989

I want to cry tears of joy with Brow’s performance. I did not see this coming at all and just went with my gut that he would maybe put up a respectable performance.

• mbyrd75

I don’t make plays based on anything posted here but I gotta say I’ve never seen anything in this forum like we’ve seen the last couple days. Purposely bad info, People holding back info to get an edge then laughing after, and random drive by comments about plays nobody should even consider just to get a few new people onto a bad play. Completely opposite of what this forum has been about. Last year and most of this preseason it’s been nothing but positive discussion, rooting for other RGs to take down money, and good real info. damn shame

• Turn2gold

Kilpatrick not playing or just not starting ? Wasnt able to take out before lock :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).