NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm New Orleans at Orlando
    7:00pm Miami at Charlotte
    7:30pm New York at Brooklyn
    8:00pm Atlanta at Chicago

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jessedio

Had an ORL Stack with Davis on DK. Had a good night. Will be better if McDermott’s shot will fall.

• PinchyBoy10

wow, IF i went howard/davis instead of whiteside/millsap I take down every GPP

• KindGuy

@Epignosis said...

Terrence Jones had 42 DK points.

35.5 before OT.

• jessedio

😀👍 congrats

• Tammy409

Well, maybe Dickie Rodgers Jr., can do it for me like he did as my first ever Dfs Play and Player. Somehow opened a DraftKings Acct on a Wednesday last fall, entered without thinking a ‘Th-Sun’ slate and he was the only guy I used in first game when he caught that hail mary… It’s a shame I didn’t know ‘Late Swap’ existed, as was up $33,000 (on that initial $25) with less than 5 minutes to play in final game, but then freaking Jacoby Jones, whom Pittburgh had signed that week to return kicks, can’t NOT fumble so they send him to the bus at halftime… Enter Antonio Brown to return a meaningless 4th Quarter punt and takes it to the Indy House, Jumps up and hugs goalpost and just as he slid down, so did my riches… I didn’t get it at the time, but it haunts to this day now that I understand.

• elmore0631

Yay my magic stacked filled with Melo .+ 3 MIA who were missing in action (TJ, Dwill, Whiteside)

• mbyrd75

@Fontaine said...

1st in the Slam :) Lets see if it holds.
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/16681/contests/16681-202563977/entries/1049376263/scoring?entry=1049150702

rooting for you man. Take it down

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

The only thing I’m taking down tonight are my pants.

• Fontaine

Yay, its held!
    I won the Slam. I’ll take it. Single bullet. haha

• KindGuy

Congrats Fontaine!

Now spend it all in the preseason finale tomorrow night!

• Tammy409

@quarts said...

If only I had brandon ingram last night I would have won $15000 lol.

Oh Cool… Did you not want the money?

I’m on record on these forums each night he has played that it’s to be his ‘Debutante Ball’ and finally it was… I took some lumps but he was trying and we persevered… Lord knows I was gonna stick with him til he paid me. ;’].

• mbyrd75

@Tammy409 said...

Oh Cool… Did you not want the money?

I’m on record on these forums each night he has played that it’s to be his ‘Debutante Ball’ and finally it was… I took some lumps but he was trying and we persevered… Lord knows I was gonna stick with him til he paid me. ;’].

I thought about it for awhile last night especially after seeing you talk about him but then I kept thinking about how he was 137 lbs soaking wet and just couldn’t pull the trigger. Wish I had

• Tammy409

@Epignosis said...

Terrence Jones had 42 DK points.

THis.

You win for doing the right thing on here, which is to identify overachievers that otherwise might go unnoticed. One can’t just scan the leaderboard of the tournies entered, as it won’t show all the guys that went way underowned that may have kicked ass. I realize Terrence Jones did well last time out and thus not exactly out of nowhere, but your gesture is for the good of the group and in the right spirit of the forum… Bravo Sir, and Thanks.

• Tammy409

Just reluctantly looked at status of ‘My Contests’ and ‘Winning $3’ a shocker… Turns out the fifty cents placed on the M-T NFL on 2 lineups are up $1.50, my NHL quarter LU up $1, and the NBA? Where I spent all my time and money???

50-cents. I’ll take it.

• JoeTheJETThomas

Can someone please tell me the mindset behind playing McGruder for the Heat in a GPP. Absolutely insane someone would and he puts up 33 pts on FD. Please shoot me after all the research I did today. #pissed #bankrollfucked

• JoeTheJETThomas

He won 7K for doing it BTW too……

• dvusdayz

@JoeTheJETThomas said...

Can someone please tell me the mindset behind playing McGruder for the Heat in a GPP. Absolutely insane someone would and he puts up 33 pts on FD. Please shoot me after all the research I did today. #pissed #bankrollfucked

I played him in one lineup, and although it didnt cash (other players busted), the heat really like him and were bound to give him and a lot of other guys a run tonight because they still need to cut about 5 players I think for regular season. He works his tail off and tonight it came together for him. One of those contrarian plays to help you take down a GPP

• JoeTheJETThomas

Gotcha thanks

• Ree4erMadness

@mabrla said...

Nothing like getting over a 30 at every position…with a Tyler Johnson 0 ruining the night…

THIS

• KindGuy

I’m so ready for this Preseason finale! Let’s do this!

• Fontaine

@elementasrat said...

I’m so ready for this Preseason finale! Let’s do this!

I think Im gonna fade tomorrow, what better way to end the preseason then winning the slam tonight, right? Just prep for opening night. lol

• Wiseguy34

Finally won something this preseason. My phone died early and it looked bad especially fading the brow but I turned my phone one two hours later and finished 16 th in thre dk 4dollar game. Bring on the finale!

• Wiseguy34

Congrats fontaine

• Yombo

@Fontaine said...

1st in the Slam :) Lets see if it holds.
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/16681/contests/16681-202563977/entries/1049376263/scoring?entry=1049150702

that is a really good simple, quality reasonable team

congrats man

• Fontaine

@Yombo said...

that is a really good simple, quality reasonable team

congrats man

Thanks. What sucks more, is the guy tied with me… is my guy, hes in my twitter group chat. I dropped this lineup in there tonight and he put it into the slam. SMH lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).