Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm New Orleans at Orlando
    7:00pm Miami at Charlotte
    7:30pm New York at Brooklyn
    8:00pm Atlanta at Chicago

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

@sappercats said...

Chris Vivlamore ‏@CVivlamoreAJC 23h23 hours ago

Story: Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer expects full dress rehearsal vs. Bulls.

Also of note in this game, Kyle Korver and Doug McBuckets, Creighton alums, are playing in Omaha. Both min. priced on both sites.

welp .. this is good news

• zigger77

@slpanthers24 said...

lol are you somehow there? Annual checkup..lmao

Have you read anything about it? It’s just a checkup…. that’s what everyone has said.

• kdill30

lots of hostility on the forum today i see… the only player im 100% sure im playing today is carmelo (they cant guard me) anthony… 30 minutes with a garbage defense and he gets to be a ball hog. get ya popcorn ready he could put up 40 DK points tonight

• tonytone1908

@slpanthers24 said...

Just the fact that they can’t afford for him to miss any time and he is having his knee checked during shoot around is enough for me to fade him. Why wouldn’t he do it after shoot around if it was just a rountine checkup. Read between the lines boys.

That’s not something you’d do after shootaround. Guys usually ice themselves after practice because everything is unusually swollen. Hard to do a proper checkup on a knee that just went through a 90 min practice.

Doing it during or after shootaround would also suggest there was some sort of aggravation during the shootaround. So far that’s not the case.

• tonytone1908

@slpanthers24 said...

lol are you somehow there? Annual checkup..lmao

I think you’re reading way too much into it man.

• zigger77

@tonytone1908 said...

That’s not something you’d do after shootaround. Guys usually ice themselves after practice because everything is unusually swollen. Hard to do a proper checkup on a knee that just went through a 90 min practice.

Doing it during or after shootaround would also suggest there was some sort of aggravation during the shootaround. So far that’s not the case.

Kemba Walker missed @hornets shoot around to have his knee examined. A healthy checkup, not cause for concern, Clifford said.

• tbguy27

I was thinking the same thing…..look at boston last night. I wouldn’t be surprised

• kdill30

@BlackEgo32 said...

When fan goggles are put on. You bank on your guys through emotion instead analytical research. I’ve burned my self with picking Magic players in the past. Forcing myself to believe they will out perform their normal production. For example, I picked up Vooch in every preseason game and he killed me each time..I’m not to high on the Vooch/Ibaka pairing as I don’t like Vooch in the high post. Now, a Biyombo/Ibaka pairing is $$$$. Won a few hundred, when Biyombo started..

Moral of the story, take the home risk, goggles and emotion away from DFS..it will burn you down the road

also fournier (on most nights) is their primary scorer anyways.. so to want options 2 and 3 and expect big offensive production just isnt optimal

• tbguy27

Whats everyone looking at for SG??? I am looking at Wade and Batum of course, but what about Hardaway, Waiters, and Fournier???

• Fontaine

Man I have been killing the preseason I am going to really miss it. Good luck everyone

• BlackEgo32

this slate tonight, aside from a few players, are filled with mid tier guys who may or may not post big numbers..Going cash route in a tourney may not be a bad idea lol

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tonytone1908 said...

I think you’re reading way too much into it man.

If you say so man but you better read more into if I was you. The one player they can’t afford to lose is him. Why in the world would they play him if he misses game day shoot around. Maybe you are right but I see him playing none to very little at best.

• BlackEgo32

@kdill30 said...

also fournier (on most nights) is their primary scorer anyways.. so to want options 2 and 3 and expect big offensive production just isnt optimal

Ibaka, and Biyombo combo gave me 35 and 45 points on FD a few games ago. Both priced fairly cheap with Biyombo being damn near free. Scoring isn the only way you get points my friend.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@zigger77 said...

Kemba Walker missed @hornets shoot around to have his knee examined. A healthy checkup, not cause for concern, Clifford said.

You guys can roster him all you want but something smells here. They could do a routine checkup anytime they wanted. Not the shoot around on the last game of preseason. Think a little outside the box boys.

• Hamilreb

@tbguy27 said...

What does everyone think of Marvin Williams sitting tonight??? that means Frank kaminski is starting

Yeah, against Whiteside. No thanks.

• tonytone1908

@slpanthers24 said...

If you say so man but you better read more into if I was you. The one player they can’t afford to lose is him. Why in the world would they play him if he misses game day shoot around. Maybe you are right but I see him playing none to very little at best.

delete

• tbguy27

Thinking my core will be Melo/Ibaka/Whiteside (Howard If no Whiteside)

• BlackEgo32

@Hamilreb said...

Yeah, against Whiteside.

Whiteside is no match for Frank “The Tank” Kaminski!

• Jwhosky

WILLIAMS out

• Jwhosky

Also in GPP Melo might be 90% owned with the choices and his price

• kdill30

@BlackEgo32 said...

Ibaka, and Biyombo combo gave me 35 and 45 points on FD a few games ago. Both priced fairly cheap with Biyombo being damn near free. Scoring isn the only way you get points my friend.

ibaka gets ANTHONY DAVIS to deal with and biyombo is coming off the bench… yeah ill pass. thats just a gamble thats not worth taking when there are players in way better spots in other places. recency bias is a killer

• kdill30

does anyone know about jeremy lins possible minutes or if hes even gonna play?

• frugal

@Jwhosky said...

Also in GPP Melo might be 90% owned with the choices and his price

If Kristaps sits, I will definitely be rostering Melo. If not, I’m more likely going bargain basement at SF today.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jwhosky said...

WILLIAMS out

Which one

• jess701

lol I have like 2200 left over.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).