Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm New Orleans at Orlando
    7:00pm Miami at Charlotte
    7:30pm New York at Brooklyn
    8:00pm Atlanta at Chicago

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Whiteside is about to crush the Hornets! I’m all in.

• jeffgo33

@slpanthers24 said...

You guys can roster him all you want but something smells here. They could do a routine checkup anytime they wanted. Not the shoot around on the last game of preseason. Think a little outside the box boys.

Charlotte does play tomorrow night as well. But that only increases the chances he sits tonight and plays tomorrow. Just be glad it’s the first game of the night and we’ll know before lock what his deal is.

• jeffgo33

@Hamilreb said...

Yeah, against Whiteside. No thanks.

Tank moves to PF with Williams out, if that matters.

• BlackEgo32

@kdill30 said...

ibaka gets ANTHONY DAVIS to deal with and biyombo is coming off the bench… yeah ill pass. thats just a gamble thats not worth taking when there are players in way better spots in other places. recency bias is a killer

Eh, Anthony Davis gave up 21 and 5 to Ryan Anderson. Stretch 4’s are capable of putting numbers up against him.

• DP3

If kemba sits you have to go Batum over waiters right?

• Jwhosky

all the tyler johnson tonight

• BlackEgo32

@DP3 said...

If kemba sits you have to go Batum over waiters right?

Fade both

• crazylox2001

Damn I wanna roster whiteide howard and vuc

• Hamilreb

@BlackEgo32 said...

Whiteside is no match for Frank “The Tank” Kaminski!

FIRE HIM UP!

• kdill30

@BlackEgo32 said...

Eh, Anthony Davis gave up 21 and 5 to Ryan Anderson. Stretch 4’s are capable of putting numbers up against him.

ryan anderson play 38 minutes of that game while AD only play 23… do your research my dude. that means nothing to me

• Bryant23

@Jwhosky said...

all the tyler johnson tonight

Why?

• BlackEgo32

@kdill30 said...

ryan anderson play 38 minutes of that game while AD only play 23… do your research my dude. that means nothing to me

Right, Ibaka will play 30+ mins and coming off injury do you think Anthony Davis will get heavy mins?

• kdill30

@BlackEgo32 said...

Right, Ibaka will play 30+ mins and coming off injury do you think Anthony Davis will get heavy mins?

ill admit you got me there haha my bad, ill admit that i was wrong. disregard what i was saying.

• dolphinkick182

Jim Eichenhofer ‏@Jim_Eichenhofer · 7 minutes ago

Alvin Gentry said he will treat tonight as close to a regular game as possible. But does that mean 35-ish minutes for starters? Hard to say

• Jwhosky

cause all three SG/SFs are out again.. he has been getting most mins off bench and is super cheap

• jess701

what is the most money people left on the table during preseason?

• Butternutter

@jess701 said...

what is the most money people left on the table during preseason?

first day, 5K

• jess701

when I roster biyombo I have about that left over with the tank lol

• DP3

Im really thinking about playing Tim Frazier

• Hamilreb

@Jwhosky said...

cause all three SG/SFs are out again.. he has been getting most mins off bench and is super cheap

Who are you replying to?

• dolphinkick182

@jeffgo33 said...

Charlotte does play tomorrow night as well. But that only increases the chances he sits tonight and plays tomorrow. Just be glad it’s the first game of the night and we’ll know before lock what his deal is.

I tend to agree. Normally, if you miss the shoot around, it’s because you aren’t playing that night. Though the coach says it’s a routine check-up, he never says that it’s a routine check-up and he’ll be fine to play tonight. Sounds like a routine check-up on his day off.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

You really like Vucevic? I’ve watched all of their preseason games, and w/ the exception of the first, he seems to be like the 3-4th option when everybody ekse plays,esp Bismack. He doesn’t offer much in peripheral stats.

• DP3

Im thinking I’m gonna take a risk with AD. Gentry said he’ll treat it like a regular season game. Hopefully that means A lot of run for the starters

• BlackEgo32

@DP3 said...

Im thinking I’m gonna take a risk with AD. Gentry said he’ll treat it like a regular season game. Hopefully that means A lot of run for the starters

I will have some Anthony Davis exposure..In a few line ups. Simply for a “just in case” he plays well..I doubt it tho

• ripking

seems dumb to make a any final lineup choices until 330 pacific time, when all the news (or some at least) hits. Enjoy the day outside and come back in a couple of hours.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).