Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm New Orleans at Orlando
    7:00pm Miami at Charlotte
    7:30pm New York at Brooklyn
    8:00pm Atlanta at Chicago

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BlackEgo32

@ripking said...

seems dumb to make a any final lineup choices until 330 pacific time, when all the news (or some at least) hits. Enjoy the day outside and come back in a couple of hours.

It’s apart of the research or the process. Formulate line ups. Target certain guys and a few hours, revisit those line ups with added news and go from there

• btweezy2

i am too

• California_Cool

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

I will play one AD LU, just because…but i dont feel great about it. There are potentially better spots at the PF/C postion to invest so much dough, for someone who most likely not play heavy min because…he’s so dainty. We know this.

• BlackEgo32

@California_Cool said...

I will play one AD LU, just because…but i dont feel great about it. There are potentially better spots at the PF/C postion to invest so much dough, for someone who most likely not play heavy min because…he’s so dainty. We know this.

He’ll be taken out the game for a chipped toe nail for all we know lol

• portis21

nvm

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BlackEgo32 said...

So true

• btweezy2

who is a must start tonight?

• traviswhite

@btweezy2 said...

James earl jones. Dudes fire

• DP3

@btweezy2 said...

Melo, Ibaka, and Fournier IMO

• Alvy76

Is anyone afraid of the Dragic vs. Kemba battle tonight. Both are pretty good defensively, correct?

• quarts

@BlackEgo32 said...

Nba players should be getting manicures and pedicure don’t you think? His nails will be freshly done, he’s fine.

• DannyisWright

Whiteside is from the Charlotte metro, I think he’ll play tonight

• southernflyers9

How many minutes do you think MCW gets tonight behind Rondo? thinking about rolling him out so I can make room for Melo, Ibaka, whiteside, and david in a lineup to see what could happen

• zigger77

@southernflyers9 said...

How many minutes do you think MCW gets tonight behind Rondo? thinking about rolling him out so I can make room for Melo, Ibaka, whiteside, and david in a lineup to see what could happen

Rondo has been getting 25 or so minutes, mcw could get 20 but you just never really know, because he joined the team a few days ago. Not sure if it’s worth the risk.

• BlackEgo32

It’s funny how, the “can’t miss guy”, is being looked over for MCW lol

• Trevor2414

Can someone agree that out of the late games, it’d be better to go mostly all in to the ATL vs. CHI game?? I’ve got a couple for the NYK vs Nets game……the former is going to be played in mutual territory. Last night I got screwed by the LAL vs. GSW game in mutual territory…..

• jessedio

Tonight should be fun. Gotta roll out AD in a few GPP lineups. Highest celling in NBA DFS!

#NeverForget

• JoeTheJETThomas

Ibaka or Milsap? GPP FD. Hassan is my C, Davis the other PF. I worry about the match-up for Ibaka but then again AD might only play so many minutes. I like Milsap but also a limited min concern. Paul has the upside and Ibaka has the minutes. I’m leaning Milsap since GPP. TY!

• Dveres95

Haven’t heard this yet on here yet, but I read Paul Millsap is recovering from a procedure on his right knee, source said he should be ready by regular season. No Millsap tonight, expecting a full dress rehearsal from the Hawks….Does Dwight’s stock soar now?

• JoeTheJETThomas

Also, what are we thinking on Brook Lopez? Just got word the Nets will be playing their reg season rotation but I know they have been holding him back on playing heavy min.

• pdaddis

I know one thing is for sure, until Mr. Glass can go at least half a season without injury, I personally refuse to roster him. If he happens to be the reason I lose for not rostering him then so be it, but he has already been the reason I’ve lost way too many times because I did roster him. That’s a giant nope for me, thank you.

• rules316

@Dveres95 said...

source

???

• JoeTheJETThomas

@Dveres95 said...

Haven’t heard this yet on here yet, but I read Paul Millsap is recovering from a procedure on his right knee, source said he should be ready by regular season. No Millsap tonight, expecting a full dress rehearsal from the Hawks….Does Dwight’s stock soar now?

As far as I can tell Millsap will be playing. He has played in 2 preseason games with the knee soreness in at or just under 20 min per game.

• awdtalon21

@Dveres95 said...

I’m not buying it, lol.

• zigger77

@JoeTheJETThomas said...

Also, what are we thinking on Brook Lopez? Just got word the Nets will be playing their reg season rotation but I know they have been holding him back on playing heavy min.

Brook Lopez can get you 50 fdp or 10. It’s so annoying to roster him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).