8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9.5 ) at Chicago ( 9.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Mod Note

As the Admin note says, I have moved posts referring to yesterday’s games into yesterday’s thread, if you are wondering where they went.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

sucks the Philly game isnt on the DK slate, really wanted RoCo coming off a bad game with no Embiid

• BUFUu2

I watched that sac/dallas game last night that fox kid looks like the real deal….. I think he is there number 1 maybe 2 option on the team I def think he is worth the 5200 price tag on him today against denver. Another great play is gordon tonight with no paul…. He pretty much becomes the number 2 scorer on the team…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t know if (or to what degree) I want to play tonight. If the payouts don’t come in a timely fashion because of the box score issues, it could limit or frustrate my ability to invest in NFL tomorrow. This vexes me.

• 7klub06

@BUFUu2 said...

I watched that sac/dallas game last night that fox kid looks like the real deal….. I think he is there number 1 maybe 2 option on the team I def think he is worth the 5200 price tag on him today against denver. Another great play is gordon tonight with no paul…. He pretty much becomes the number 2 scorer on the team…

I agree

• yanksfan1

Middleton lock and load

• yanksfan1

@BUFUu2 said...

Will they extend his minutes tonight? only got 24 and 26 first two games

• rocko3807

@Epignosis said...

I don’t know if (or to what degree) I want to play tonight. If the payouts don’t come in a timely fashion because of the box score issues, it could limit or frustrate my ability to invest in NFL tomorrow. This vexes me.

I hadn’t thought about that aspect. It isn’t so bad today unless you are playing the early hockey slate but tomorrow morning is a different story. I will probably not being playing as much tonight as normal while this payout issue remains a problem. I think I will target some Clippers playing against that dreadful Suns D.

• Njsum1

@BUFUu2 said...

He’s a solid play and if I had 5200 left for that last spot and I needed a player I’d plug him in, as he’s seems like a safe bet for 5x value given the short sample size. Yet I can’t build around a player averaging 25 minutes per game as his upside is limited due to the minutes.

• Njsum1

@Epignosis said...

I see how this can be annoying, yet there was an entire thread about how DK was paying out based on erroneous box scores in preseason. So we can’t always have super quick payouts if we want the stats to be correct as well. It seems like DK is handling this correctly.

• 7klub06

So who do you pay up for at the expensive guard position? Or do you not pay up and going balanced at the position and pay up somewhere else
    RWB – by midday he will prolly be the topic if you fade him then no cash
    ABC vs Lillard – both on B2B games, pass on both?
    Harden – looks like CP3 May be out for a month cause of knee issues smh. So it will be Harden’s team for a minute. Plus Dennis Smith Jr will not be playing for Dallas

Outside of expensive guards
    -Conley – against the Warriors he usely has at least 2 games where he goes off on them, plus the playing at Memphis as well
    -De’Aaron Fox

• BUFUu2

@yanksfan1 said...

Will they extend his minutes tonight? only got 24 and 26 first two games

yea and still hit value on a b2b being a rookie i would lean toward more fox then a older hill… I think the first 2 games though they had to go bigger but they ran him and hill a lot sharing the pg position still worth a shot to me

• Smallchimp

@Epignosis said...

Based on my NFL luck, maybe being opted out of playing it tomorrow would be for the best

• BUFUu2

@Njsum1 said...

He’s a solid play and if I had 5200 left for that last spot and I needed a player I’d plug him in, as he’s seems like a safe bet for 5x value given the short sample size. Yet I can’t build around a player averaging 25 minutes per game as his upside is limited due to the minutes.

well i wouldn’t build around a 5200 player either lol

• Njsum1

@BUFUu2 said...

This doesn’t make sense…yesterday my highest owned player was Evan Fournier and he was 5400. I built most of lineups around him and Vuc.

• Simplebitz

@jriesel315 said...

Based on my NFL luck, maybe being opted out of playing it tomorrow would be for the best

I’m conflicted too. But leaning towards fading NFL

• sanders_tj

@BUFUu2 said...

Why not?

I constructed 50 lineups yesterday that had Fournier ($5600) and Porter ($5900) in every single lineup.

Worked out very well, I might add.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

between Orlando, Dallas, and the LAC im not sure ill be looking over 6k for a guard also give me all the James Johnson and Dragic with no Whiteside vs the Pacers

• BUFUu2

@sanders_tj said...

Why not?

I constructed 50 lineups yesterday that had Fournier ($5600) and Porter ($5900) in every single lineup.

Worked out very well, I might add.

no offense to you guys i just build my lineup completely different….. I normally find my first stud or 2 studs i want to play and build around the other games… For instance westy always make him in a lineup when he plays… I pick him then looked for my lower guy to balance him out on price that i think is cheap and will 6-7x…. then my mid tier guys…

• pick6er

@BUFUu2 said...

Same here but I have absolutely no clue why they’re bringing him along slowly. Signing Hill and getting a bench role. Dude should be getting 30-35 mins a night.

Edit: maybe a chance that Fox clips 30+ tonight because of b2b? Just a thought?

• pick6er

@BUFUu2 said...

no offense to you guys i just build my lineup completely different….. I normally find my first stud or 2 studs i want to play and build around the other games… For instance westy always make him in a lineup when he plays… I pick him then looked for my lower guy to balance him out on price that i think is cheap and will 6-7x…. then my mid tier guys…

Any beastbrook love against Utah? I can’t rap my hands around even though I’m a fanboy. Have to bank on his jumper tonight, can’t see much success slashing to the basket.

• Philito12

Anyone else win money on DK last nite but it not be in ur account yet this morning?

• Philito12

@pick6er said...

Any beastbrook love against Utah? I can’t rap my hands around even though I’m a fanboy. Have to bank on his jumper tonight, can’t see much success slashing to the basket.

I also use this approach

• BUFUu2

@pick6er said...

Like i said i always play him in one but I do like paul george a lot more tonight then westy

• Philito12

@BUFUu2 said...

sorry meant to quote this on the approach I use

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.