8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9.5 ) at Chicago ( 9.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gillio

For those worried about back to backs. 12 of the 16 teams playing tonight are playing in a back to back. So yeah go ahead and limit your pool to those 4 teams that are not on one

• superjon

Don’t sleep on Patty Mills.

• gillio

@superjon said...

Don’t sleep on Patty Mills.

I’m gonna get the best night sleep I’ve ever had by sleeping on him and playing Murray instead.

• Se7entyTimes7

I meant PG13/E Gordon or Conley/Fournier

• Whacko

@mnsugrinder said...

Harden/ABC/Jokic?

On DK that would cost you 30.7k

Very Doable, however you really have to get lucky with those scrubs…

• mbyrd75

@draggin49 said...

Me too. I keep trying to settle on if I think the winning lineup will have both on DK.

Well I found a LU with both that i’m not completely disgusted by. LOL we’ll see if i still feel that way in about 6 hours

• Blink4

Who do you all prefer out of Dipo, Klay, or Bradley?

• 7klub06

DeAndre Jordan??? why he keep appearing in my builder

• KindGuy

@moped_jones said...

And yet, he’s off to a better start to the NBA season than you. But hey, love that cockiness!

Please tell me how I was being cocky.

Also, I haven’t played a single NBA slate for money yet this regular season. But sure, keep on using the RG rankings!

• worldsgreatest13

is blake griffin worth 9800?

i dont think so but how about you

• YourWorld

Nobody talking about Eric Gordon? I don’t see how Barea can guard him, big mismatch. Wesley Mathews will be guarding Harden most likely.

• YourWorld

It might be a Kyle Lowry and Val night if DeRozan doesn’t play. :).

• byo34

James Johnson and LA or Olynyk and KP?

• mnsugrinder

Lou Williams in a good spot as well as Olynyk. I just cant figure out the SF dust yet

• Se7entyTimes7

Anyone like Danny green or dejounta Murray?

• moped_jones

@elementasrat said...

Please tell me how I was being cocky.

Also, I haven’t played a single NBA slate for money yet this regular season. But sure, keep on using the RG rankings!

You ridiculed someone for not knowing a 2nd round pick that most people haven’t heard of.

And I will keep using the rankings to know who’s worth listening to. It’s a great way to eliminate a lot of worthless noise in here. And judging by your results last season I get why you don’t play NBA for money.

• S7ubs

Thoughts on Leuer? Olynyk or Neck Tat?

• moped_jones

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

I have a Spurs stack that looks pretty good on paper. Younger players like Murray and Anderson will probably still get their minutes in a blowout since they are young and need the time on the court.

• miggs6876

Connelly or Dragic. Dragic is 1200 cheaper.

• mnsugrinder

Dragic

• KindGuy

@moped_jones said...

You ridiculed someone for not knowing a 2nd round pick that most people haven’t heard of.

And I will keep using the rankings to know who’s worth listening to. It’s a great way to eliminate a lot of worthless noise in here. And judging by your results last season I get why you don’t play NBA for money.

You do you.

Good luck this season.

• bjacksonibew

Can Kyle Oquinn be a value tonight, he’s has a decent ceiling for his price 3600 DK?

• gillio

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

I have both tonight

• YourWorld

@moped_jones said...

I have a Spurs stack that looks pretty good on paper. Younger players like Murray and Anderson will probably still get their minutes in a blowout since they are young and need the time on the court.

Gasol going to get his. Playing his ex Team. He going to ball out!

• miggs6876

Is Augustin a free square?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.