8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9.5 ) at Chicago ( 9.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Gay, Barnes, Fournier or Hield DK GPP?

• Jeremy2160

Bradley or Barnes on DK tonight?

• pick6er

@moped_jones said...

You ridiculed someone for not knowing a 2nd round pick that most people haven’t heard of.

And I will keep using the rankings to know who’s worth listening to. It’s a great way to eliminate a lot of worthless noise in here. And judging by your results last season I get why you don’t play NBA for money.

No need for that big fella!

• mnsugrinder

Anyone on fantasylabs?

• tmarohl

@moped_jones said...

You ridiculed someone for not knowing a 2nd round pick that most people haven’t heard of.

And I will keep using the rankings to know who’s worth listening to. It’s a great way to eliminate a lot of worthless noise in here. And judging by your results last season I get why you don’t play NBA for money.

Fight, fight, fight………..

• Bay101

Any word on Aaron Gordon?

• pick6er

@tmarohl said...

Fight, fight, fight………..

Now you’re gonna get it Bob!!!

• Njsum1

@moped_jones said...

And I will keep using the rankings to know who’s worth listening to. It’s a great way to eliminate a lot of worthless noise in here

Honestly, this is the worst take I’ve heard in forever. I don’t mean to be harsh, yet the rankings just mean that someone plays a high volume, unless they’re like a top 50 player, yet even then they could still be losing money.

And I highly doubt a top 10 player is gong to come on this message board and give you plays, as they’d probably be worth listening to if they did, yet they won’t.

If you want to know who to listen to, keep track of what people say and see how often they’re right, then you’ll know. Any other way all you’ll get is whole bunch of that worthless noise.

• Whacko

@mnsugrinder said...

Anyone on fantasylabs?

As always…

• Chip403

Alright, so I decided to play one FD lineup for fun tonight (gpp)…I kept thinking of doing both DK with one FD on same night, usually I wait until December or January to do both but with early season unknowns and so many still new to NBA DFS figured hopping on first week would be worth a shot, at least this week..anyways, as of now (may change before roster lock pending any MAJOR changes), this is what I’m rolling with. Critique or give any takeaways if want.
    PG- Reggie Jackson D.J. Augustin
    SG- Eric Gordon Danny Green
    SF- Fournier Tobias Harris
    PF- Blake Giannis
    C- Val

• jgchinz

Got an ABC, Harden, Porzingis LU I really like.

• moped_jones

@YourWorld said...

Gasol going to get his. Playing his ex Team. He going to ball out!

It’s funny you mention him b/c he’s the only starter I didn’t take. On FD I could only have 4 Spurs and I liked the other 4 starters better. Honestly the only reason I am not picking him is b/c he burned me several times last year.

• mnsugrinder

I got a 310 on the tournament model by fading all high PGs and then playing harden, ABC, PG, Jokic. seem legit?

• Chip403

I like Robin Lopez in that SAS/CHI matchup. Think many will sleep on him.

• mark83vt

@Njsum1 said...

Honestly, this is the worst take I’ve heard in forever. I don’t mean to be harsh, yet the rankings just mean that someone plays a high volume, unless they’re like a top 50 player, yet even then they could still be losing money.

And I highly doubt a top 10 player is gong to come on this message board and give you plays, as they’d probably be worth listening to if they did, yet they won’t.

If you want to know who to listen to, keep track of what people say and see how often they’re right, then you’ll know. Any other way all you’ll get is whole bunch of that worthless noise.

I never even put my name into the ranking system. I’d guess after a $200k NFL hit this year I would be pretty high up the chart if I had. Guess I don’t know anything though because I’m not on there 😶

• Chip403

@mnsugrinder said...

I got a 310 on the tournament model by fading all high PGs and then playing harden, ABC, PG, Jokic. seem legit?

Yeah, I’d say legit. For some reason, I know he’s gonna do good, I mean he always does technically…but for the price Harden carries, I’m not big on paying all the way up for him. I like Gordon a lot better for value and continuing to use extra cap space saved off Harden to further help lineup potential.

• superjon

@Bay101 said...

Any word on Aaron Gordon?

He looks like Aaron Judge

• draggin49

ugh, hate trying to sort out how many high dollar guys to put into my gpp DK lineups.

• mnsugrinder

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking to. 50% on Harden but 100% to ABC. Too many PF in good spots tonight as well as Centers.

• draggin49

I know griffin has a cake matchup vs phx but his price is up there on DK and if phx can’t beat the sorry lakers and got beat by like 50 vs Portland I don’t have a ton of faith of this staying close. If booker sits then it only makes me feel even more this way

• Chip403

Reggie Jackson I feel will go beyond low owned. Too many Guard options in which he’ll get lost in mix, but I simply can’t ignore production, usage, and the fact he’s going against the KNICKS, forget the fact he’s on back end of back-to-back..his value and low ownership guarantee, makes him definitely a solid play recommendation on all formats.

• jwq14

Damn I had a lot of Devin Booker tonight to close me out but with that fall last night and now his questionable status I removed him from all my LUs sadly.

• ScofieldReturns

harrison barnes or evan fournier?

• machzeagher

$3600 for my utility spot and I can’t find anything I like before getting all the way down to Augustine at $3100. And I don’t even really trust him, just not willing to budge on any player in my lineup other than maybe coming down from Dragic. Anyone I should be looking at in that range? I have opinions on most like O’Quinn and Tucker just don’t see them as a reliable option compared to the minutes and role Augustine is going to have tonight.

• moped_jones

@Njsum1 said...

It’s the worst take b/c you don’t understand it. I didn’t say I only listen to the cream of the crop top players. I know full well what goes into the rankings. I am much more likely to listen to someone that has a verifiable track record of doing fairly well on here than someone who won’t even link their profile.

This is my 3rd season of NBA DFS. I’ve been here long enough to know who knows their shit and who is full of it. And coincidentally a lot of the people who do know what they are talking about just so happened to have their profiles linked.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).