8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9.5 ) at Chicago ( 9.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Chip403

@ScofieldReturns said...

harrison barnes or evan fournier?

Fournier…with Payton out and going against a Cavs team that’s resting Rose and will probably look to limit Wade and turn to JR Smith coming off bench to go with Calderon in starting lineup…I think Fournier is about as much a lock as it gets for me tonight, DK and FD.

• jpwinds

@moped_jones said...

I have a Spurs stack that looks pretty good on paper. Younger players like Murray and Anderson will probably still get their minutes in a blowout since they are young and need the time on the court.

Hahahahaha! Yep, who knew figuring out Pop would be that easy.

• TAJ1453

So booker isn’t looking like he’s gonna play, is that what most people are thinking? Who would be a good replacement?

• JustDFSin

If Booker sits on the late game who backs up Bledsoe? James is questionable and ullysis did not play last game (no mention if he was hurt or not)

• nickybarnes2369

I put together an ABC/Harden/Drummond LU i love

• S7ubs

@machzeagher said...

$3600 for my utility spot and I can’t find anything I like before getting all the way down to Augustine at $3100. And I don’t even really trust him, just not willing to budge on any player in my lineup other than maybe coming down from Dragic. Anyone I should be looking at in that range? I have opinions on most like O’Quinn and Tucker just don’t see them as a reliable option compared to the minutes and role Augustine is going to have tonight.

Leuer 🤙🏿

• moped_jones

@mark83vt said...

I never even put my name into the ranking system. I’d guess after a $200k NFL hit this year I would be pretty high up the chart if I had. Guess I don’t know anything though because I’m not on there 😶

I was able to link my GPP win from May 2016 when I signed up here in October of last year. I think you just have to email them the link of your win and they add it manually. I don’t know if they still do this, but last year when I asked they said they would only link top 20 finishes. But I think I read now it’s either Top 10 or maybe even just winning a GPP. But you should definitely email them. That’s a lot of rankings points.

“Guess I don’t know anything though because I’m not on there”

A nice subtle jab at me. But the thing is I don’t know you. You could be lying (I know, who would lie on the internet, right?), but if I clicked on your profile and saw that win I would definitely make a mental note that you are legit.

• machzeagher

@S7ubs said...

Leuer 🤙🏿

Should’ve specified, I’m an idiot. I’m on DK, he’s $3900.

• Chip403

@moped_jones said...

It’s the worst take b/c you don’t understand it. I didn’t say I only listen to the cream of the crop top players. I know full well what goes into the rankings. I am much more likely to listen to someone that has a verifiable track record of doing fairly well on here than someone who won’t even link their profile.

This is my 3rd season of NBA DFS. I’ve been here long enough to know who knows their shit and who is full of it. And coincidentally a lot of the people who know do know what they are talking about just so happened to have their profiles linked.

Am I verified? Lol.

(Being humerous to be honest. People will always think what they want to think, and that’s just the way it’s always gonna be..on all matters/subjects. I truck on and just stay myself, give positive vibes, honest feedback, but give no judgement to anyone whatsoever).

• Chip403

@TAJ1453 said...

So booker isn’t looking like he’s gonna play, is that what most people are thinking? Who would be a good replacement?

Don’t like any Suns but if I were to play any of them, it would have to be TJ Warren.

• mbyrd75

i’d be lying to you if I told you this tweet didn’t make me up my LBJ shares

LeBron James @KingJames
    Can 8pm hurry up and get here! I’m so ready to hoop again! #StriveForGreatness? #SavageSeason? #Welcome2season15

• gillio

I think Reggie Jackson is a superb play today. Has a great history vs the Knicks and has killed it so far

But with that said which group do you guys like better?

Augustin/Jackson or Murray/Danny Green

• byo34

Is SG vs Kings still a thing? How about Gary Harris?

• Steroid

Jamal Murray = cheap as fack

• Chip403

@byo34 said...

Is SG vs Kings still a thing? How about Gary Harris?

Impossible to say with the Kings revamping their entire backcourt.

• asapholster

hardaway jr is waaaaay too cheap

• gillio

@asapholster said...

Not with Avery Bradley defense

• asapholster

olynyk or saric? any opinions here? FD

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@machzeagher said...

$3600 for my utility spot and I can’t find anything I like before getting all the way down to Augustine at $3100. And I don’t even really trust him, just not willing to budge on any player in my lineup other than maybe coming down from Dragic. Anyone I should be looking at in that range? I have opinions on most like O’Quinn and Tucker just don’t see them as a reliable option compared to the minutes and role Augustine is going to have tonight.

Thabo

• Chip403

Hardaway Jr. took the money and ran. Can’t say don’t blame him. But, I don’t care what price is, until that NYK team develops some sort of consistent module of play and court time shown to players, I’m fading Hardaway Jr. big time, unless he’s literally sitting at bare minimum $3000 price and is in starting lineup, only then would I not fade for time being.

• Steroid

Olynyk cash
    Saric gpp

• machzeagher

Any RoLo love tonight? Looked solid in his first outing and the Bulls don’t have much else going on for them.

• Kush

@gillio said...

Not with Avery Bradley defense

Or, even worse – Stanley Johnson in your face all night

• RoflStompers

@machzeagher said...

Any RoLo love tonight? Looked solid in his first outing and the Bulls don’t have much else going on for them.

Rolo all day

• S7ubs

@asapholster said...

Yeah he could be 100 on FD and would fade every day of the week

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).