8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9.5 ) at Chicago ( 9.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Huntcho

I feel like I need to have Harden/ABC in fanduel cash… I think I need another superstar in the mix too but I can’t decide. I really wish Gordon would be out and Booker would play.

• terrypercs

Damn, how much Olynik is too much exposure. also running JJ&Ferrell in nearly all my LU’s. you guys think JJ&Ferrell is a bad DK build?.. how about those 2 along with Dejounte Murray? too much uncertainty?

• RogueGrinder

@bjacksonibew said...

Can Kyle Oquinn be a value tonight, he’s has a decent ceiling for his price 3600 DK?

Absolutely

• iron_tactics

Just got home to start my research and play tonight, who’s chalk?

Also learning how to play Cash, made a 1$ H2H on FD if anyone wants to play :D

• RoflStompers

@hunterspencerksu said...

I feel like I need to have Harden/ABC in fanduel cash… I think I need another superstar in the mix too but I can’t decide. I really wish Gordon would be out and Booker would play.

Would love if both are out =)

• draggin49

If booker sits will warren get good mins even if it gets lopsided ?

• RogueGrinder

Is Olynyk starting? at Center? if so, who is at PF?

• MikoAllen

Do not roster:

Augustin
    Sabonis
    Bender

• Chip403

@machzeagher said...

$3600 for my utility spot and I can’t find anything I like before getting all the way down to Augustine at $3100. And I don’t even really trust him, just not willing to budge on any player in my lineup other than maybe coming down from Dragic. Anyone I should be looking at in that range? I have opinions on most like O’Quinn and Tucker just don’t see them as a reliable option compared to the minutes and role Augustine is going to have tonight.

I will just say this and can’t emphasize enough…if you’re completely set, and have gut feel about your lineup with one spot left..never feel the need that you have to fit the cap exact and leave money on table. If you’re down in that range, I think you actually do go ahead and go down to Augustin as his price is reflected based off before being inserted as starter to which could carry big minutes tonight (pre Payton injury). I wouldn’t be afraid to leave the $500 and take what you know is guaranteed points from Augustin. At that point, if Dragic is someone you’re iffy about..take the cap space you then have in going down at utility and play at will even if meaning sticking with Dragic and leaving salary on the table.

• superjon

@ScofieldReturns said...

harrison barnes or evan fournier?

Covington

• machzeagher

@Chip403 said...

I will just say this and can’t emphasize enough…if you’re completely set, and have gut feel about your lineup with one spot left..never feel the need that you have to fit the cap exact and leave money on table. If you’re down in that range, I think you actually do go ahead and go down to Augustin as his price is reflected based off before being inserted as starter to which could carry big minutes tonight (pre Payton injury). I wouldn’t be afraid to leave the $500 and take what you know is guaranteed points from Augustin. At that point, if Dragic is someone you’re iffy about..take the cap space you then have in going down at utility and play at will even if meaning sticking with Dragic and leaving salary on the table.

Was expecting someone here to give some wisdom like this. Thanks man. I think I’ll just leave it on the table and humor myself by making another $0.25 lineup with the changes.

• Chip403

@machzeagher said...

Was expecting someone here to give some wisdom like this. Thanks man. I think I’ll just leave it on the table and humor myself by making another $0.25 lineup with the changes.

No problemo man, good luck tonight.

• gillio

Augustin/ Reggie Jackson or Lopez

Or

Dejounte Murray/ Danny Green

• Kush

@draggin49 said...

If booker sits will warren get good mins even if it gets lopsided ?

I would assume so – PHX got wrecked game 1 & he got 28 minutes. But, Earl is squirrely with all his young guys – I never really trust him. (except with Booker’s minutes)

• Njsum1

@moped_jones said...

It’s the worst take b/c you don’t understand it. I didn’t say I only listen to the cream of the crop top players. I know full well what goes into the rankings. I am much more likely to listen to someone that has a verifiable track record of doing fairly well on here than someone who won’t even link their profile.

This is my 3rd season of NBA DFS. I’ve been here long enough to know who knows their shit and who is full of it. And coincidentally a lot of the people who do know what they are talking about just so happened to have their profiles linked.

I’m saying the rankings will never show you if someone is profitable. I don’t link my account, I’ve been playing the three major sports for 3 years and luckily I’ve been profitable in each and every season in all three. Someone’s profile could show you a GPP win or high finish, yet it doesn’t mean they haven’t been pissing away money ever since, and just got lucky once or twice.

I responded to your post the way I did because I felt like you were unwisely discounting peoples opinions who spend their time to contribute. I still stand by what I said, if you really want to know who to trust, no need to know that looking at their profile will not help you, yet looking back at their posts over the last few slates, and what advice they gave will go a lot farther in helping you determine who to trust. If past posts and rankings mesh up, even better. Just trying to be helpful here, good luck tonight.

• gillio

RoLo or Reggie Jackson or Gordon

• Chip403

Alright y’all…may visit back here later on. Gonna go on rest and relax mode, and browse in Twitter-land. Good luck tonight. If anyone wants lineup advice just message on Tweeeeeeeter.

• bdf

I secretly like Ish Smith for tonight. Reggie Jackson probably won’t play huge minutes since they played last night.

• jaymaj

havent seen any mention of Gallinari in a pretty high scoring matchup? thoughts?

• nmpap

any love for Okafor ?

• rules316

@machzeagher said...

Any RoLo love tonight? Looked solid in his first outing and the Bulls don’t have much else going on for them.

I have him in a couple, and I have Willy in a couple again ;X

• tsouliot

Remember murray put up 30dk pts on 7/8 shooting. Hard to replicate that

• colb24

@tsouliot said...

Remember murray put up 30dk pts on 7/8 shooting. Hard to replicate that

He’s was also playing t-wolves a lot better overall then the D-league team called the Chicago Bulls he should be fine tonight

• machzeagher

Fournier/McCollum or J Johnson/Dragic? Or a diff combo of those.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).