8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9.5 ) at Chicago ( 9.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

@gim77us said...

Derozan Questionable with an illness

Powell and Miles are in play if DDR is out. That total is pretty high and there’s no way they blow them out if DDR is out.

• MrPerfekt7

@superjon said...

Love Gasol. Do we think Brooks can have another good night? Not expecting 10x again, but maybe 5-7x??

I think it’s possible. He definitely should get some run tonight. Definitely locking in Gasol
    Brooks for his price isn’t bad. Plus I don’t see Harrison doing anything this game

• ELopez432

No much talk about Porzingis, are we missing something?

• S7ubs

@windsorpg said...

I see he is only 3K on FD too.. I thought his price hiked up to 4.1 for some reason when I was looking at a website (must have been Simmons). At 3K I could see him hitting 5x. Maybe like 8 points, 2 assists, 1 board and a steal. That would be 5x at 3K and probably what I would expect from him in a game that projects to be a blowout. Actually a decent play on this slate, haha. Thanks for making me go back and look at his actual price.

If y’all are hoping and only looking for 5-7x for a 3k player you’re doing it wrong. 5x won’t win you any kind of money worth talking about.

• MrPerfekt7

@Pandamonious said...

Like the overlooked value there with Green out. What’s the buzz on Parsons? Is he 100%? Is he on any kind of restriction? Is using Brooks chasing points or do you think he is legit?

Parsons is coming off the bench, until his role is solidified in the Memphis LU I would stay clear from him. Waste of money.

May look into Jarrell Martin or Brandon Wright as they fill in for Green.

I think Brooks is legit there is plenty of opportunity there for him

• Whacko

The pickings for contests on DK are very Boring…

Not liking how they just love increasing entry fees.

• Vanco

Looking at Fox for the Kings at 4.5 on FD but the pace of this game is projected to be molasses. Thought Sac and Den were middle of the pack in pace? Fox put up 32 FDP against the Mavs yesterday. B2B and altitude keeping me iffy on rostering him.

• KindGuy

@Whacko said...

The pickings for contests on DK are very Boring…

Not liking how they just love increasing entry fees.

I remember the days when the main GPP on DK was the $2 Layup. That still had a top prize of $10,000+. To be fair though, I think that was back when the entry limit was like 500.

• Whacko

I’m just going to use tonight as a Light entry type of day….the Late Slate on DK is tempting to do some things

• gillio

@ELopez432 said...

No much talk about Porzingis, are we missing something?

I’m all over Porzingis tonight

• gillio

Murray/Kristaps/Conley or Augustine/Blake/Dragic

• Vikes_nation

Not sure what to make if Aldridge tonight. Could be a blowout. May only play 3 quarters.

• BUFUu2

@Vikes_nation said...

Not sure what to make if Aldridge tonight. Could be a blowout. May only play 3 quarters.

you also forgot to say which aldridge will show up the all star or the bum…. I have him in a couple just in case

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

• nickybarnes2369

Am I completely missing where PHI/TOR are? Not on the DK main slate?

• Nathan2211

J-val will put up another 10x performance. Top point per dollar Center, easy.

• vick325

@TheAnswer said...

James Johnson or Kelly Olynyk?

I like Johnson since he doesn’t need to score to rack up the FPS.

What about cheap PGs… fox or Murray?

• DraftkENG

@gillio said...

I’m all over Porzingis tonight

Oh yeah, I have the Unicorn in 100% of my lineups. Home opener, priced at $7,900 on DK, got the pistons on a segababa, matching up against Leur, Tobias, Stanley Johnson and Tolliver? KP gonna EAT buffet style.

• gillio

@DraftkENG said...

Oh yeah, I have the Unicorn in 100% of my lineups. Home opener, priced at $7,900 on DK, got the pistons on a segababa, matching up against Leur, Tobias, Stanley Johnson and Tolliver? KP gonna EAT buffet style.

Porzingis is a 8-9k player this year. Last time he’ll be under 8k this year. Time to play him. And I played him the other night and was quite happy

• moped_jones

@PinchyBoy10 said...

jj barea, brooks and james Johnson as the value plays. Can make a REALLY GOOD team with those cheap guys. also…. Olynyk going to play center for heat? Lots of rebounds and points up for grabs for the heat against the pacers which have allowed like what…125 per game?

There’s at least a dozen low priced value plays on this slate. Makes it easy to fit in a stud or 3.

And if DeRozen is out you can add CJ Miles & Norman Powell to that list.

• Vikes_nation

@BUFUu2 said...

you also forgot to say which aldridge will show up the all star or the bum…. I have him in a couple just in case

I think he shows up with no leonard. Just not sure the volume will justify his price if he plays 25-28 minutes

• IronMonkey415

Going to put that kid Henry Ellenson in the utility spot today and see how it goes.

• MrPerfekt7

@vick325 said...

I like Johnson since he doesn’t need to score to rack up the FPS.

What about cheap PGs… fox or Murray?

Fox

• BUFUu2

@Vikes_nation said...

I think he shows up with no leonard. Just not sure the volume will justify his price if he plays 25-28 minutes

guess you don’t rem last year when leonard was out…. but against the bulls you can be handicapp and still get 40

• bangthedrummond

@S7ubs said...

If y’all are hoping and only looking for 5-7x for a 3k player you’re doing it wrong. 5x won’t win you any kind of money worth talking about.

Not true all the time. Ennis was in the winning lineup in the dribbler a night or two ago – he scored like 5 FD points

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).