Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at LA Clippers ( 3 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JustDFSin

You forgot the thunder and kings game

• underdawgs

Suspension news is what we’re all waiting for

• underdawgs

Assuming no CP3, does MCW slide in and play nominal Point Guard while Harden actually runs the first team offense?
    Does this help Gordon / Carmelo in the second unit?

• JustDFSin

From the looks of it yesterday it maybe Gerald Green. I was wondering why MCW only saw 2 minutes on the court yesterday

• superjon

@underdawgs said...

Assuming no CP3, does MCW slide in and play nominal Point Guard while Harden actually runs the first team offense?

I know that on a short slate, fading Harden without CP3 is a big risk.

One that I’m probably not willing to take in my 1 LU tonight.

• superjon

Jokic only 9600 on FD. You want to talk consistency. He’s made value 14 out of his last 20 games.

The match up isn’t as good as last night, so I don’t think he’ll be in my LU tonight. Especially with Harden being a lock.

• jessedio

My lineups disgusted me yesterday…lol Got a fresh new deposit on FD and DK ready to bounce back 🤪

For a short slate there are quite a few players to choose from.

Side Note Lebron is a sucka for coming to Chris Paul’s defense. He’s punk for that. Brandon Ingram is the man for trying to throw a punch 😆

• ScofieldReturns

@superjon said...

Jokic only 9600 on FD. You want to talk consistency. He’s made value 14 out of his last 20 games.

The match up isn’t as good as last night, so I don’t think he’ll be in my LU tonight. Especially with Harden being a lock.

On FD, that is not true, he’s only made value in about half of his last 20 games. OR do you mean he’s made value on this current price? Either way, don’t think you can go back to last season to track for that lol, that 6 months gap is huge. But his team is pretty much the same, 9.6 he’s a good play but hard to fit in. Also kinda feels like points chasing

• Ndepompei

Have a hard time not starting with harden, joking, love on FD

• superjon

@ScofieldReturns said...

On FD, that is not true, he’s only made value in about half of his last 20 games. OR do you mean he’s made value on this current price? Either way, don’t think you can go back to last season to track for that lol, that 6 months gap is huge. But his team is pretty much the same, 9.6 he’s a good play but hard to fit in. Also kinda feels like points chasing

yeah value at his current price

• ScofieldReturns

gotta factor in the situation, last year they needed every single win to make the playoffs, it’s why he played so balls to the wall

• fenway2015

osman muirray millsap and the joker

• superjon

@Ndepompei said...

Have a hard time not starting with harden, joking, love on FD

Salary would be my only reason plus Jokic not in the same smash spot as last night.

If he just does average, then Adams can match him. Capela if he gets the minutes would be okay, and Len is in another good spot that you have to consider even though he’s burned people the last 2 games.

• scott33

Being a Cavs fan I’m not sure if this is biased or not, but Love & TT are going in my lineup. Home opener against those ATL bigs, sign me up.

• mnsugrinder

@underdawgs said...

Gordon. No different than last year when CP3 was out.

• Bigb1485

Yup, beverley has been giving opposing guards a tough time.. still kinda liking a balanced lineup

• dolphinkick182

@underdawgs said...

Suspension news is what we’re all waiting for

Does the suspension usually happen the next day? I always thought it took a couple of days barring an appeal, in which case weeks.

• scott33

@Bigb1485 said...

Yup, beverley has been giving opposing guards a tough time.. still kinda liking a balanced lineup

If they roll with Gordon in the starting 5 like they did last year, I guess Bev on Gordon & Bradley on Beard. Hmmm. Tough slate tonight, juicy but tough.

• Benf15harp

Ok. So, 3rd time seeing bron in person and 3rd time he underwhelmed. 2 were playoff games with the heat. 1st time seeing the beard in person and he was worth the admission. But, the fight really made the night lmao. I quickly remembered why I never go to downtown LA……TRAFFIC. FUCK YOU TRAFFIC. LMAO. If anybody needs me I’ll be on my ranch detoxifying 😁

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Ok. So, 3rd time seeing bron in person and 3rd time he underwhelmed. 2 were playoff games with the heat. 1st time seeing the beard in person and he was worth the admission. But, the fight really made the night lmao. I quickly remembered why I never go to downtown LA……TRAFFIC. FUCK YOU TRAFFIC. LMAO. If anybody needs me I’ll be on my ranch detoxifying 😁

With that cbd right?

• noddy

I suck at nba. Need cash game help today please

• Benf15harp

@damionismyname said...

With that cbd right?

Lol

• noddy

I’m ready to buy lineups

• scott33

@noddy said...

I suck at nba. Need cash game help today please

It’s usually easy for me to make a good cash lineup, today I’m having a difficult time. So many guys in good spots, plus with it being a smaller slate you’re screwed if u miss on 1 or 2 guys that go off. Harden is a must in cash today. Gordon will be popular, not sure if I’m gonna go there with Bev guarding him. Jokic will be highly popular after last night, not sure I’m gonna go there either. This slate’s giving me a headache already.

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

I’m ready to buy lineups

Don’t do that my friend.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler