Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at LA Clippers ( 3 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@noddy said...

I’m ready to buy lineups

• Ndepompei

@noddy said...

I suck at nba. Need cash game help today please

Start with Love and Harden

• scott33

@Ndepompei said...

Start with Love and Harden

Yes absolutely

• Jeddy3

Tonight feels like the night where Len trolls everyone who has played him so far and drops 40.

• noddy

Alright not buying shit. Love and Harden here we go. Hopefully I can pick some good value guys. That’s my problem. I can’t.

• scott33

@Jeddy3 said...

Tonight feels like the night where Len trolls everyone who has played him so far and drops 40.

It’s coming soon, but I won’t have him for it.

• scott33

@noddy said...

Alright not buying shit. Love and Harden here we go. Hopefully I can pick some good value guys. That’s my problem. I can’t.

You on FD or DK?

• noddy

@scott33 said...

You on FD or DK?

FD. Beat the score and $1 and $2 50/50’s. Thanks for any help

• dramos77

Early projections for tonight – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=214179671

Snippet of last nights DK projection results – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=448155942

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’ve done zero research yet, but building NFL line ups is giving me a headache. Decided to glance at this NBA slate. Looks like a fun one. If Paul is out you have to start with Harden. I think you would also have to consider Gordon and Melo in that situation. That CLE/ATL game should be a sweet source of value. Guys like Hood and Clarkson could pop off. Play Bazemore. Love is obviously in play. This is a great get right spot for PG and Schroder after they bombed against the Clips. Fox against Schroder possibly. It’s going to take some time to sort out this DEN/GS game. Assuming Barton is out Lyles, and the back court and maybe Juancho should get a nice boost.

• scott33

@noddy said...

FD. Beat the score and $1 and $2 50/50’s. Thanks for any help

Well I don’t see a lot of great value currently on FD. Personally, my dummy line has Beard & Love & the rest is balanced. Tucker & TT are my only guys under 5k. They’re not huge upside guys but have decent floors. Bagley seems too cheap, I just wish we knew how many minutes he’s gonna get. The day is still young, some value could open up later on.

• scott33

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve done zero research yet, but building NFL line ups is giving me a headache. Decided to glance at this NBA slate. Looks like a fun one. If Paul is out you have to start with Harden. I think you would also have to consider Gordon and Melo in that situation. That CLE/ATL game should be a sweet source of value. Guys like Hood and Clarkson could pop off. Play Bazemore. Love is obviously in play. This is a great get right spot for PG and Schroder after they bombed against the Clips. Fox against Schroder possibly. It’s going to take some time to sort out this DEN/GS game. Assuming Barton is out Lyles, and the back court and maybe Juancho should get a nice boost.

PG was 7-27 last game & still dropped 40 fantasy pts. This is def a get right spot for him. A lot of guys in great spots.

• noddy

@scott33 said...

Well I don’t see a lot of great value currently on FD. Personally, my dummy line has Beard & Love & the rest is balanced. Tucker & TT are my only guys under 5k. They’re not huge upside guys but have decent floors. Bagley seems too cheap, I just wish we knew how many minutes he’s gonna get. The day is still young, some value could open up later on.

I’ll be following along here all day

• Benf15harp

Kings giving up 136ppg
    ATL 128ppg
    Cle 123ppg
    Their opposition is a great place to start

• noddy

@Benf15harp said...

Kings giving up 136ppg
    ATL 128ppg
    Cle 123ppg
    Their opposition is a great place to start

K. Who’s the top play on Atlanta?

• Jasonr345

hit me up then.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

In order Prince 29% usg, baze16%, young 24% gets pretty thin after those 3

• noddy

@Benf15harp said...

In order Prince, baze, young gets pretty thin after those 3

Thanks.

• miggs6876

Am thinking about fading Harden. Am I crazy? I’m playing gpp.

• damionismyname

@Benf15harp said...

Lol

• Benf15harp

@miggs6876 said...

Am thinking about fading Harden. Am I crazy? I’m playing gpp.

Not crazy imo. Clamp city is legit.

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

Thanks.

Prince cash
    Baze gpp
    Young either

• Benf15harp

@damionismyname said...

• damionismyname

@Benf15harp said...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.