Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at LA Clippers ( 3 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

@scorer79 said...

I’d still rather go Boban on FD than Mr. Kardashian.

Really? Hmmm

• noddy

I thought Atlanta bigs were bad

• kbsktbll88

Give me all the Bazemore today.

• gaelicgirl

Russ out for Thunder home opener.

Bummer.

• scott33

@noddy said...

I thought Atlanta bigs were bad

They are, they’re missing Collins & Dedmon

• noddy

@scott33 said...

They are, they’re missing Collins & Dedmon

So wouldn’t TT be a good play?

• feezyg

@noddy said...

On FD I can see it, I think he’s overpriced on DK..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

TT is a fine cash play on FD I would think. I wouldn’t go near Boban in cash. I mean, do you want a guy that should play 30-35 minutes on a team projected for 119 points, or Boban who should get 15-20 off the bench on a team projected for 112 points? You’re looking for safe and upside. Take the minutes. Boban is just upside.

• kbsktbll88

@noddy said...

Nance is questionable. If he plays, and it sounds like he might, then Thompson is not a play at all imo. Even if Nance does play I’m not sure I like TT because the Hawks have no bigs. I’m guessing Lue would have to go small to match up with them which could mean more minutes for Sam Dekker with Love at the 5. He’s already expressed concerns about their transition defense, hard to see how they don’t get run off the floor if TT and Love are running together a lot.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

Nance is questionable. If he plays, and it sounds like he might, then Thompson is not a play at all imo. Even if Nance does play I’m not sure I like TT because the Hawks have no bigs. I’m guessing Lue would have to go small to match up with them which could mean more minutes for Sam Dekker with Love at the 5. He’s already expressed concerns about their transition defense, hard to see how they don’t get run off the floor if TT and Love are running together a lot.

Fair point about Nance, which I failed to include. Hawks still have Len and Plumlee who are big true center guys that they will need to give minutes to. They could slide Spellman up to C and go small some, but it doesn’t really make sense for them to unless they have to. If Anything the lack of bigs for ATL should guarantee minutes to Len and Plum, in turn guaranteeing minutes for TT.

• superjon

I think what’s more important than figuring out how Harden did without CP3 last year. Would be to figure out how many of those slates was he actually on the winning LU.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Fair point about Nance, which I failed to include. Hawks still have Len and Plumlee who are big true center guys that they will need to give minutes to. They could slide Spellman up to C and go small some, but it doesn’t really make sense for them to unless they have to. If Anything the lack of bigs for ATL should guarantee minutes to Len and Plum, in turn guaranteeing minutes for TT.

Unless Len has one of his classic 5 fouls in 5 minutes games.. then we’re all fucked.

• noddy

@kbsktbll88 said...

Unless Len has one of his classic 5 fouls in 5 minutes games.. then we’re all fucked.

Lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I think what’s more important than figuring out how Harden did without CP3 last year. Would be to figure out how many of those slates was he actually on the winning LU.

That’s a lot of work! Worthwhile maybe. I’ll see what I can cook up.

• noddy

Well TT and Clarkson are my only 2 players under 6000 on FD. So hopefully one gets 20+ fantasy points and I can drop the other. Is that a good strategy?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

That’s a lot of work! Worthwhile maybe. I’ll see what I can cook up.

Starting now. Only going to do this for DK though. Also need to keep in mind price and slate size. The less games in play the more likely you would need him if he did put up a big score. Going to try to keep it into perspective. Paul did miss 24 games last year.

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

Well TT and Clarkson are my only 2 players under 6000 on FD. So hopefully one gets 20+ fantasy points and I can drop the other. Is that a good strategy?

No. I would rather target my punt to be closer to a minimum price player, that is the score I would hopefully want dropped.

• Monty1507

So is Torrey Craig moving into the Starting 5 tonight and is he the punt that could go off?

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

No. I would rather target my punt to be closer to a minimum price player, that is the score I would hopefully want dropped.

I can’t get that to where I like it

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Jerebco on fd is ideal if Iggy is out.

• kbsktbll88

@Monty1507 said...

So is Torrey Craig moving into the Starting 5 tonight and is he the punt that could go off?

From what I’ve read yeah, Malone likely starts Craig, although nothing official yet. He’s $3,000 on DK so can’t fade him.

• noddy

@miggs6876 said...

Thanks.

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

Been busy with fb but trying to find some punts for fd hoops. Not many favorites but I’ll give a few tries.

Like bagley at 4200, not expecting another 44 pt output but his price will be going up. Maybe on the Cav’s sexton at 4200.

Atlanta has Poythress and Bembry dendending on what position you need. All of the above will give you something and one or two might surprise at under 4200.

Bags and Sexton are the standouts to me.

• noddy

@miggs6876 said...

I would have to drop Love or Tobias

• Cocomilk

is mcw on a minutes restriction?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler