Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at LA Clippers ( 3 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

@Monty1507 said...

Drop down to Miles Plumlee. Gonna get the mins worst thing to happen is you drop his near min price

I don’t see Plumlee being better than TT but I’ve been wrong before

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Monty1507 said...

Wow great stats here, greatly appreciate the info

Yeah, you would think he would have been in the best line up more often. I’m not sure how useful it is, because every slate is different and there’s so much more you can take into account as far as who else was on the slate. Onwership. It’s possible that a game or two turned into blowouts and Harden didn’t get full run keeping him short of his ceiling. It really all may be useless. Either way I suppose it proves that the idea that Harden is a must is not true in GPP’s.

• jessedio

I’m fading Harden and hope he just gets like 55-60 fantasy points. Don’t like any of the value on the slate.

• chronoxiong

Just noticed that Steven Adams has been grabbing a ton of boards so far this season. And then I realize that he gets to grab them because that stat hog Westbrook isn’t out there. About time.

• gaelicgirl

@Monty1507 said...

DEF is nonexistent tonight

That’ll be news to Klay, KD and Draymond…are you sure they got the memo?

• monarch

Been waiting for someone to mention Adams. He has by far his best matchup to date…just find the salary to go from TT to Adams. He could be the highest scoring center.

• KindGuy

Ryan AndersonOFF
    Trevor ArizaOFF
    Tarik BlackOFF
    Bobby BrownOFF
    Joe JohnsonOFF
    Luc Richard Mbah a MouteOFF
    Chinanu OnuakuOFF
    Chris PaulOFF
    Zhou QiOFF
    Brandan WrightOFF

Ran this query on court iq and for the past two seasons, Harden averages a ridiculous 1.86 Dk Pts per minute. I don’t know if I can fade. The only thing that gives me pause is that he’s struggled vs Clippers these past few years so maybe Doc Rivers knows his weaknesses?

I agree with the Adams talk. I have him locked and loaded on FD. He plays much better at home.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Just noticed that Steven Adams has been grabbing a ton of boards so far this season. And then I realize that he gets to grab them because that stat hog Westbrook isn’t out there. About time.

He is grabbing them because Schroeder and George have been bricking a lot of shots, in addition to RWB not being in there.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

So the Harden thing, sorry I got sidetracked if anyone was actually waiting…From what I could gather Paul missed 24 games last year. 4 games I couldn’t find anything in resultsDB, because either it wasn’t loading or Harden wasn’t on he main slate. So we’re down to 20 Paul-less Harden games. He was in the “best” not “optimal” DK line up 4 times out of the 20. Several of the games though were on big slates with 9+ games where a 60-65 FP Harden performance might not be enough.

If we break it down to Paul-less Harden starts on slates with 7 games or less it was 2 for 8. The same %. In a 5 game slate like tonight it was actually down to only 1 in 6 times.

Of course there’s still 4 unaccounted for games and there was some nights were Harden wasn’t in the winning line up, because he was outscored a bit by Westbrook. There was a game where Harden went over 80 and one where he went over 100.

So, basically it’s more likely than not that Harden isn’t in the best GPP line up tonight IF Paul does indeed end up being out based on last years results. It’s obviously not that simple though. If you think Harden is a must, he might be, if you think the play is a fade there’s certainly proof it could work.

The 80 point games were against Cleveland and Memphis and the 100 point game was against Orlando.. those were some of the worst defenses in the league last year.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Been waiting for someone to mention Adams. He has by far his best matchup to date…just find the salary to go from TT to Adams. He could be the highest scoring center.

Agreed about Adams, got him too. He’s played really well against the Kings even with Westbrook. I think most will pay up for Jokic tonight after his monster triple double.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

The 80 point games were against Cleveland and Memphis and the 100 point game was against Orlando.. those were some of the worst defenses in the league last year.

Yeah, and actually my fault, tonight is 4 games not 5. I can’t find anything with 4 games.

• Bigb1485

Gary harris projected for 45% wow

Harden has crazy per minute numbers but im not liking any cheap plays really except bazemore and tucker..still feel like balanced is the way to go..unless harden drops 70+

• Tnjkoch221

Wish they’d announce something on CP3 soon.

• Monty1507

westbrook playing!!!

• KindGuy

@Monty1507 said...

westbrook playing!!!

WELP

• CuttyTheInsane

Lol Westbrook playing.. 30 mins to scramble on FD!!!

• jessedio

wtf. Damn you Westbrook

• TeamTarek

Starting Sunday vs SAC (knee surgery)
    He has no minutes restriction

wb playin lol

• Monty1507

I’m glad he is playing itll take more people to choose him instead of the players I want. 12,500 I dont think he hits value in first game back even without the mins restriction

• kbsktbll88

Westbrook playing is not surprising… no minutes restriction though? wtf lol

• mbunner23

I usually hate balanced but it seems like that’s the way to go tonight.

• SenderGreen

Hmmmmm Harden isn’t in core plays?!

• gaelicgirl

@Monty1507 said...

westbrook playing!!!

• Ronboogie6

Adams not as great of a play now?

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

With the beastbrook news I’m going Love/Boban over Adams/Lyles… which leaves me with 3 Kings and no Thunder…oh yeah this will go over well… not

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler