NBA FORUM

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Miami ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at Golden State ( -4 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DirkDigglerz

@theIrrigator said...

$1k RG Forum freeroll

Oh man it’s already full

• Supersharpie

@TrustinthePlan said...

Me neither, can I get an invite?

Also looking for an invite!

• travvis

Reddish feels like a decent punt with Gallanari out and Lemon Pepper Lou questionable.

Really not wanting to play Powell, but he is cheap and starting. Dallas seems to have a lot of centers.

• gaelicgirl

@thedkexperience said...

Took 2 days of NBA to burn through my the bankroll I held together for the last 6 weeks of football and MMA.

LOL Awesome!

• ninogarzone

I was thinking reddish as well but hawks deep on the wing with hunter huerter and now even felon Wright who can play guard or wing.

• NarrowJ

I don’t think I’m going to touch Powell. He’s around min price, but seems like the most likely scenario is 18-22 minutes and one of the 7k centers ends up with double his FP output, and other value plays that can be played at other positions performing much better anyway.

• dominicanpapi

@frugal said...

Nwora, Pat C, and I bet Thanasis sees solid minutes playing next to Giannis at C. Unless you feel an absolute blow out loss by 30+, players being out for MIL means extra opportunity for others.

I dislike predicting blowouts in DFS, but I fail to see how Milwaukee reaches their 111 implied game total, on the road, in Miami against a squad that’s got some dudes who can play defense. Middleton’s gonna get Lowry and Butler for the majority of the game, and Miami may just let Giannis get his b/c they’re down 3 starters and a key bench player.

• curt777

Congrats theIrrigator! How much J.Brown you have last night?

• zeeshan2

@NarrowJ said...

I don’t think I’m going to touch Powell. He’s around min price, but seems like the most likely scenario is 18-22 minutes and one of the 7k centers ends up with double his FP output, and other value plays that can be played at other positions performing much better anyway.

Exactly my thoughts; no Powell for me. I do really like Reddish tonight and maybe Bullock

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

I dislike predicting blowouts in DFS, but I fail to see how Milwaukee reaches their 111 implied game total, on the road, in Miami against a squad that’s got some dudes who can play defense. Middleton’s gonna get Lowry and Butler for the majority of the game, and Miami may just let Giannis get his b/c they’re down 3 starters and a key bench player.

I get that…but I see 10 active players for MIL tonight. So anyone coming off the bench is likely guaranteed minutes even if MIL throws in the towel after 3. Basically 1 (or maybe both) of Nwora and Pat C is going to see 30 minutes regardless of outcome and in a big blowout it’s also likely 1 of of Thansis or Mamu see ~20 minutes most of which will be without Giannis and Middleton on the floor. Maybe I’m wrong, but on a 3 game slate the value plays there seem hard to pass up.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@curt777 said...

Congrats theIrrigator! How much J.Brown you have last night?

Thanks! 70%

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

Thanks! 70%

How are you handling the multi-positional eligibility on FD?

Are you just keeping them as is, or are you changing them to what they would have been last year?

• Ace15

Congrats Irrigator! Happy for you!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

How are you handling the multi-positional eligibility on FD?

Are you just keeping them as is, or are you changing them to what they would have been last year?

I have been just keeping them as is

• zeeshan2

@theIrrigator said...

Thanks! 70%

holy crap; did you do it just to be different or for a specific reason?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

holy crap; did you do it just to be different or for a specific reason?

I usually just run my projections and take what HQ gives me. I almost backed off on Brown because it felt super risky but once I read he was asymptomatic I felt pretty confident he would get full run.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Nwora should be a lock. His ownership is going to be sky high on a 3 game slate. Mamu could see minutes but honestly his preseason stats look pretty average even seeing 22 MPG. I feel like one of their deep bench really has to see some minutes here but outside Nwora and Pat C…unsure even with minutes who’s going to be very productive. My best guess is Thanais will be the 7th man and one of Mamu, Robinson, or Waters will get the next most minutes. But if the game is close we may just be looking at a 7 man primary rotation with spot minutes for the others.

Waters isn’t on the team.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Waters isn’t on the team.

I realized that after I posted. I see 10 active tonight (2 on 2-ways), DK has a bunch of players still listed which aren’t on the Bucks anymore.

• tmarohl

I see this as a punt game for the Bucks. Won’t probably play any Khris or Giannis now. This will be Nwora, Justin Robinson, Sandro special with some sides of Thanassis, Pat C, etc.

• siddom

@tmarohl said...

I see this as a punt game for the Bucks. Won’t probably play any Khris or Giannis now. This will be Nwora, Justin Robinson, Sandro special with some sides of Thanassis, Pat C, etc.

How can u be so sure that abc Middleton won’t get full run?

• tmarohl

@siddom said...

How can u be so sure that abc Middleton won’t get full run?

Because i don’t think they have the depth tonight to compete with Miami on opening night, and I see the Bucks pulling the plug early. If Bud doesn’t think they will win by about midway through the second quarter, he will pull the plug. Giannis is still bothered by sore knee. He is not going to run guys like Giannis and Khris in the ground. He won’t do that to George Hill or Pat C either.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Last night, I won my +200 moneyline lock on Washington. I’m going to list records by lock, like, and gun to head, along with balance.
    When I’m talking units, I’m talking 5% of the bankroll. So whatever, you have, divide it by 20 and that would be a unit.

Locks – 1-1
    Like – 3-4
    Gun to my head – 2-2
    Units (started with 20) – 22.36

Dal@Atl – I’ve got Atlanta favored by 1.5 with an O/U of 237.5. While Vegas also has Atlanta by 2, their O/U is too low at 224.5. If it wasn’t for the next game, the over would be a lock.

Mil@Mia – I’ve got Milwaukee by 6 and an O/U of 229.5. 223.5 O/U is a little low, but with Vegas having Miami by 2.5, I’m all over that Milwaukee moneyline at +115 for my lock.

LAC@GSW – I’ve got GS by .5 a point and an O/U of 230. They have GS by 3.5 and an O/U of 228. Gun to my head here, I’m taking the LAC moneyline at +140.

Good luck everyone!

• siddom

@tmarohl said...

Because i don’t think they have the depth tonight to compete with Miami on opening night, and I see the Bucks pulling the plug early. If Bud doesn’t think they will win by about midway through the second quarter, he will pull the plug. Giannis is still bothered by sore knee. He is not going to run guys like Giannis and Khris in the ground. He won’t do that to George Hill or Pat C either.

Those r good points but only second game of season I could understand if it was second half of season

• mbunner23

@Yukerboy said...

Last night, I won my +200 moneyline lock on Washington. I’m going to list records by lock, like, and gun to head, along with balance.
    When I’m talking units, I’m talking 5% of the bankroll. So whatever, you have, divide it by 20 and that would be a unit.

Locks – 1-1
    Like – 3-4
    Gun to my head – 2-2
    Units (started with 20) – 22.36

Dal@Atl – I’ve got Atlanta favored by 1.5 with an O/U of 237.5. While Vegas also has Atlanta by 2, their O/U is too low at 224.5. If it wasn’t for the next game, the over would be a lock.

Mil@Mia – I’ve got Milwaukee by 6 and an O/U of 229.5. 223.5 O/U is a little low, but with Vegas having Miami by 2.5, I’m all over that Milwaukee moneyline at +115 for my lock.

LAC@GSW – I’ve got GS by .5 a point and an O/U of 230. They have GS by 3.5 and an O/U of 228. Gun to my head here, I’m taking the LAC moneyline at +140.

Good luck everyone!

Bucks ML with no Jrue/Lopez? First home game in Miami, I went Miami ML when they were dogs. Like the over on DAL/ATL though.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

*Disclaimer – Tmar always thinks the Bucks are gonna lose

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).