NBA FORUM

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Miami ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at Golden State ( -4 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Was that Captain Wacky?

Sounds like a Wacky take, that was my guess, a la Kuzma

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

It was Superstars92. About Cam

• tmarohl

Justin Robinson in the game four minutes in.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

That’s right, Wacky doesn’t like Trey.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

In all seriousness about the keeping later game guys in the G/F/U positions, I would normally be more conscious of it. Tonight on a 3-game slate I’m not really worried about it. Especially with only really 1 late game and news for the 2nd game due to be out before the 1st one.

• Malorum

What is up with these Porzingis minutes and rotation?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yep, I knew it was someone who knew what he was talking about. I miss Superstars, great pga takes as well

• blackdirkdiggler

Took Tre over Steph…..screw me

• biga0787

How is 22-3 this far into first quarter??? I just looked at scores for first time and damnnn

• damionismyname

these two games are awful

• tmarohl

@biga0787 said...

How is 22-3 this far into first quarter??? I just looked at scores for first time and damnnn

People don’t believe me.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

People don’t believe me.

I believed you, but FD wouldn’t let me take all my players from the last game.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

People don’t believe me.

I didn’t either but was too short on time to pile it on with everyone else. Let’s see if the Bucks can score 10 points before the end of the qtr

• damionismyname

SANDRO!!!!!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Clippers will start Jackson, Bledsoe, George, Morris, Zubac on Thursday.

• tmarohl

Do you all want me to recite Jason Kidd’s press conference should Dallas lose tonight. I already know what he will say.

• zeeshan2

Good thing I don’t have any bucks outside of the value guys. I knew Giannis wasn’t worth paying up for tonight. Pg and Steph stacks might win the money tonight

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Irrigator probably has 70% PJ Tucker

• TheRyanFlaherty

Would not have guessed that Doncic pts was going to be the likely turd in my SGP

Just an extension of last night, everyone I was heavy on fantasy or needed to score for prop bets shot like a combined 30%.
    Oh well…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Irrigator probably has 70% PJ Tucker

I refuse to roster PJ Tucker lol

• goboltsgo

Hadn’t watched any preseason but would’ve figured that Lowry would be able to have a decent night against Mil backups but apparently he’s going to tank the majority of my lineups tonight

• Bigb1485

Im sure its happened but indunno that ive ever seen the bucks down 30 by half time

• tmarohl

ChampioNihilist Bucks
    @nihilist_bucks
    ·
    10s
    #FireKidd

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

https://twitter.com/NBCSWarriors/status/1451349001362608130?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

yuck

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

ChampioNihilist Bucks
    @nihilist_bucks
    ·
    10s
    #FireKidd

LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).