• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jayace13

Last day of the pre-season. Charlotte and Miami on back to backs. Is golden state the way to go again?

• jpoo057

@jayace13 said...

Last day of the pre-season. Charlotte and Miami on back to backs. Is golden state the way to go again?

I feel like this is the last chance I’ll ever have to roster the Big 3 in GS with Harden and KAT all together before prices adjust so thinking about going heavy on that (pending minutes news)

• FelixARuiz

Saw this last night.

​​Nic Batum (rest), Spencer Hawes (rest), Brian Roberts (hamstring) & Marvin Williams (finger) are not traveling w/ @hornets to MIN tonight

• quarts

I’m having problems at power forward? I’m thinking Aldridge might go off since there has been a lot of weird speculation about him requesting a trade this past week…Hard to fit all the players I want in for once during this preseason.

• jayace13

Dieng ? He had a nice outing last time.

• Bayzguy

The final preseason game do the coaches have everyone starting big minutes before regular season starts? ??

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@quarts said...

I’m having problems at power forward? I’m thinking Aldridge might go off since there has been a lot of weird speculation about him requesting a trade this past week…Hard to fit all the players I want in for once during this preseason.

Frank the tank

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bayzguy said...

The final preseason game do the coaches have everyone starting big minutes before regular season starts? ??

It has been 50/50 imo. Some coaches playing like regular season for the most part and others jack us around like little puppets.

• Bayzguy

It’s like they have inside info for FD and DK and say let’s throw a little twist in this lol

• patpat1999

Everybody like Harden vs the Spurs tonight?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bayzguy said...

It’s like they have inside info for FD and DK and say let’s throw a little twist in this lol

Last night for it at least

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@patpat1999 said...

Everybody like Harden vs the Spurs tonight?

I’m fading Harden. 11K just too much for me unless I hear that the spurs are resting players. I just can’t see Pop letting anyone go off against him. If the spurs rest anyone or don’t play it like a regular season game then I doubt the Rockets play their guys very long. Too much risk for me.

• KindGuy

Preseason finale. I wasnt sure whether to enter the $4 Preseason finale or the crossover on DK so i just entered both lol.

I’ve learned a lot this preseason. Gonna try and put it all together tonight.

• gfather716

303 pts. last night. Thinking this is gonna be a good NBA season

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Preseason finale. I wasnt sure whether to enter the $4 Preseason finale or the crossover on DK so i just entered both lol.

I’ve learned a lot this preseason. Gonna try and put it all together tonight.

Whatever you learned during preseason will not be much help for regular season. This preseason has been nuts. Can’t wait to get popped, kidded and spolsed.

• ladynelson

Reed and Nicholson are min. priced PF on FD. Opens up a lot.

I suspect Whiteside will get the night off, so Willie is almost a must play for me at the moment.

I’m admittedly biased after I came in second in the $4 on DK Tuesday by locking these two guys in 9/10 lineups.

• KindGuy

Wow. There is an outage for multiple sites including Twitter. Not optimal for DFS NBA.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@ladynelson said...

Reed and Nicholson are min. priced PF on FD. Opens up a lot.

I suspect Whiteside will get the night off, so Willie is almost a must play for me at the moment.

Whiteside got the night off last night. how many does he need…before you say he played he really didn’t. Eric S is a hard coach to figure out that is for sure. Who knows what he has in store tonight.

• ladynelson

I have no idea. Lots of teams rotations are wonky this preseason trying to get down to 15 players.

It’s just my suspicion.

• frugal

Sheesh, another bad night for me. Can’t wait for the reg season to start.

• goblue84

@slpanthers24 said...

Whiteside got the night off last night. how many does he need…before you say he played he really didn’t. Eric S is a hard coach to figure out that is for sure. Who knows what he has in store tonight.

No he actually played; sadly I have proof of his 15 DK point effort in all my losing columns.

• goblue84

@frugal said...

Sheesh, another bad night for me. Can’t wait for the reg season to start.

Agreed; I usually never play narrative street but thought Korver and McDermott would be trying to go nuts in front of the Creighton faithful. Korver put up 8x value which was awesome, but McBuckets was 5-15 FGA. Tried too hard to score and bricked everything.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@goblue84 said...

No he actually played; sadly I have proof of his 15 DK point effort in all my losing columns.

I know he played. He never came out for 2nd half and coach didn’t really play him even when he was in the game. Hence my post saying before you say he played he really didn’t. 14 minutes in 1st half with hardly any usage isn’t regular season playing that is for sure.

• oatw

@goblue84 said...

He didn’t really play though. He had back to back nights off then played only 14 minutes last night. No reason he doesn’t play tonight.

• frugal

@slpanthers24 said...

I know he played. He never came out for 2nd half and coach didn’t really play him even when he was in the game. Hence my post saying before you say he played he really didn’t. 14 minutes in 1st half with hardly any usage isn’t regular season playing that is for sure.

Yes. With only 15 minutes played, I think it’s highly likely Whiteside gets full minutes tonight. Folks burned by him and Johnson’s DNP (hand firmly raised) shouldn’t let recency bias cloud judgement.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).