• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hbcards

@California_Cool said...

W/ Dragic out and Tyler Johnson not getting the start, knew something wasn’t right. Glad i took him out. A particular host on some show touted that could happen.

you can even say that he is very quick……..

• dolphinkick182

@Alvy76 said...

So any news on Tyler Johnson or Goran Dragic?? Tyler burned me last night

Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat · 18h18 hours ago

Spoelstra said he expects to play Goran Dragic, Tyler Johnson and Udonis Haslem Friday at home.

I guess he did say play.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

Im looking at PHX/LA. Neither of those teams are playing any defense.

• zigger77

@dolphinkick182 said...

I’d look to Houston for value plays tonight.

Harrell is a good play at PF on Fanduel is he gets the start, Nene could possibly get the start over him. If he doesnt start he could get 24 minutes, which for 4k isnt a bad play at all. Plus they need someone to score.

• oatw

@sidislike said...

just gonna ignore that whole klay and jr thing lol

it’s like mayweather vs bieber

how far did that get them last year??

• TeHDruiD

I need twitter ugh

At first glance, the 2 late games have the highest over/under on the night and it’s not even close. There is a lot of juice on the Lakers/Suns at 216, you might want to start your research there (216 over/under, with a majority betting on the over)

• DubSteve

I’m liking a GSW/HOU mix. Maybe Curry and KD with Harrell, Decker, McDaniels. Throw in some Booker and Jokic with their solid matchups

• IronMonkey415

Yea that massive cyber attack is hitting twitter hard.

Ended up depositing to both FD and DK so I can play over the weekend just incase they hit paypal as well..hah

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

Some site that rhymes with schmotowire is posting tweets. Danny Green out is the only dfs relative thing i’ve seen so far.

• frugal

Since sethayates was nice enough to share his data, I’ll share a little analysis I did with it. Here are the Top 10 DK points per minute leaders playing tonight who’ve played 4 or more games and averaged 15 or more minutes:

Whiteside 1.55
    Durant 1.48
    Steph Curry 1.46
    Wall 1.37
    Towns 1.35
    Nurkic 1.34
    Booker 1.33
    DeRozan 1.29
    Klay 1.26
    Mason Plumlee 1.24

• tmspriggs

Kyle Wiltjer? He looks like he’s twelve years old but he jacks a three every time he touches the ball.

• JustDFSin

@tsouliot said...

Yes agreeable on paper 100%. However, I dont see that signing giving them a higher advantage against the cavs this year compared to last year, in other words it woulndt make me take a bet for them beating the cavs. My opinion but, we will see come June.

What?? Last year the reason the cavs were able to win is because they left Harrison Barnes open and double teamed whoever had the ball. They won’t be able to leave durant open like that or any of the other 4

• wafic

@JustDFSin said...

What?? Last year the reason the cavs were able to win is because they left Harrison Barnes open and double teamed whoever had the ball. They won’t be able to leave durant open like that or any of the other 4

Solid point. Harrison Barnes is the worst offensive player I’ve ever seen.

• TeHDruiD

C’mon guys, Twitter is down and today more than any time we need to stick to tonights slate. Start a thread on Durant to the Warriors and fight over there, get it out of here please

• zigger77

I read an article on todays games, and they said aminu would guard Durant, wouldnt it be Harkless and Turner?

• Tammy409

@NBAFTeam1 said...

#Spurs say they will be without Danny Green (left quad strain) and Jonathon Simmons (right calf contusion) tonight vs. Houston. – Per @tom_orsborn

No Danny? No.

• dolphinkick182

Anthony Slater ‏@anthonyVslater · 21m21 minutes ago

JaVale McGee is questionable tonight with a left knee strain.

• Dveres95

With Kerr saying the starters would play 30 mins the final two preseason games, everyone of my lineup start with the big 4, with a Dame/KAT kicker and filling in value plays as news breaks

• oatw

with twitter being down I’m realizing how much time I actually spend each day on twitter/researching dfs…kinda scary lol

• mlebo7

Harden and Gordon won’t play tonight!

• hobbes2d

@Lathum said...

UW alum and huge Husky fan. I wouldnt touch him in DFS until he learns to stay away from foul trouble. He is going to pick up fouls
    In bunches in the NBA.

This is true of most young bigs. He’s already had 6 fouls twice in the preseason lol. So that’s a valid point but as a bench guy he looks like someone who can get you 30 + DFS pts in 20-25 minutes. And I doubt he’ll ever be priced more than the low 4Ks on DK.

• TeHDruiD

Here are nuggets I’ve found. Lets try to get and keep this thread on track:

Harden, Ariza, Gordon, Capela out today
    Andrew Wiggins is sick, questionable today
    Cory Joseph is sick, out today
    Okafor to see 8-10 minutes tonight
    JaVale McGee questionable tonight with knee sprain

• tmspriggs

@mlebo7 said...

Harden and Gordon won’t play tonight!

Breaking news

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

Where did he say that? I thought he said they would play the 30 in ONE of the two games, which they did last. Do you have a link to that quote?

• mlebo7

Capela and ariza out too Ya I love Harrell tonight. My Twitter seems to be working fine now…is it back working for everyone?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).