• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• msh89

@TeHDruiD said...

Here are nuggets I’ve found. Lets try to get and keep this thread on track:

Harden, Ariza, Gordon, Capela out today
    Andrew Wiggins is sick, questionable today
    Cory Joseph is sick, out today
    Okafor to see 8-10 minutes tonight
    JaVale McGee questionable tonight with knee sprain

Batum, Hawes, Marvin Williams are OUT today.

• Mondoman13

Anthony Slater ‏@anthonyVslater
    Steve Kerr said he wants to get his starters around 30 minutes in both these last two preseason games, including 4th quarter run.

• hobbes2d

@frugal said...

Since sethayates was nice enough to share his data, I’ll share a little analysis I did with it. Here are the Top 10 DK points per minute leaders playing tonight who’ve played 4 or more games and averaged 15 or more minutes:

Whiteside 1.55
    Durant 1.48
    Steph Curry 1.46
    Wall 1.37
    Towns 1.35
    Nurkic 1.34
    Booker 1.33
    DeRozan 1.29
    Klay 1.26

Seems useful for regular season as well.

• mlebo7

Did Kerr say the starters will play 30 min in this game also? Is that confirmed? I wasn’t sure if it was both games?

• tmoney420420

@mlebo7 said...

Did Kerr say the starters will play 30 min in this game also? Is that confirmed? I wasn’t sure if it was both games?

“both these last two preseason games”

• TeHDruiD

Bringing it all up to date so it’s on one page:

@FelixARuiz says: Batum, Hawes, Brian Roberts, Marvin Williams are not traveling with team tonight

@dolphinkick182 says: Embiid and Okafor no on-court practice, did individualized training. Okafor doubtful for Friday, Embiid and Henderson 18-20 minutes.

@dolphinkick182 says: Kerr said he plans to play his starters around 30 minutes in each of the Warriors’ final two preseason games, beginning Wednesday night against the Lakers.

@dolphinkick182 says: DEN plans to play game as full dress rehearsal w/rotations likely to be used in opener. Mavs have played two separate units last 2 games

@bledsoe2002 says: Rockets pulling a Spurs tonight. Trevor Ariza, James Harden, Clint Capela, Eric Gordon did not make trip. Pat Beverley of course is out.

@bledsoe2002 says: Shabazz (hip soreness) and Wiggins (allergic reaction) are both questionable for tonight’s preseason finale vs. Charlotte

@NBAFTeam1 says: #Spurs say they will be without Danny Green (left quad strain) and Jonathon Simmons (right calf contusion) tonight vs. Houston

@deerosa says: Suns practice-ending highlights: Booker underhanded driving alleyoop to Chandler; Chriss spins off Booker, passes to LB & tips in LB’s miss. Sounds like booker had a good practice as well.

@dolphinkick182 says: Spoelstra said he expects to play Goran Dragic, Tyler Johnson and Udonis Haslem Friday at home

• dolphinkick182

Tho he said it last Tuesday…you never know.

• mannmicj

@Dveres95 said...

ith Kerr saying the starters would play 30 mins the final two preseason games, everyone of my lineup start with the big 4, with a Dame/KAT kicker and filling in value plays as news breaks

You and everyone else.

• draggin49

Can all the bandwagon GSW dick riders start a new thread about how great their team is compared to last year rather than litter today’s slate page with tons of posts

• osuryanf

@draggin49 said...

Can all the bandwagon GSW dick riders start a new thread about how great their team is compared to last year rather than litter today’s slate page with tons of posts

Amen

• al3b3d3v

any interest in Sam Dekker tonight?

• TeHDruiD

A lot of teams are treating this as a dress rehearsal for the season, make sure you’re not scraping the bottom of the barrel too much tonight. You’re going to want most of your exposure to these teams who are going to be giving starters a normal work load (30+ minutes)

I bring this up because a lot of people were dumbfounded when the Warriors players dominated DFS the other night. It’s a big piece of information anytime you know for sure good players are going to get big minutes. Don’t miss the bus.

• al3b3d3v

@TeHDruiD said...

A lot of teams are treating this as a dress rehearsal for the season, make sure you’re not scraping the bottom of the barrel too much tonight. You’re going to want most of your exposure to these teams who are going to be giving starters a normal work load (30+ minutes)

the entire starting unit of the Houston Rockets is out today… with exception to Ryan Anderson… hot take: dekker over brewer

• genedogg

Pick 2 out of Harrell – Frank – Nicholson

• TeHDruiD

I hear ya and I respect what you’re saying for sure, everyone needs value plays. I’m just talking in general, I’m seeing a lot of odd ball names mentioned today and I just feel it’s unnecessary. I want everyone in here to win so wanted to point out that you need to kind of pencil in these good players who will get minutes and if you have to then of course get cheap with your value guys

(I encourage value talk, sorry if I came off as a jerk. I really just wanted to point out not to get carried away with value)

• al3b3d3v

@genedogg said...

Pick 2 out of Harrell – Frank – Nicholson

Frank and Harrell

• al3b3d3v

@TeHDruiD said...

I hear ya and I respect what you’re saying for sure, everyone needs value plays. I’m just talking in general, I’m seeing a lot of odd ball names mentioned today and I just feel it’s unnecessary. I want everyone in here to win so wanted to point out that you need to kind of pencil in these good players who will get minutes and if you have to then of course get cheap with your value guys

(I encourage value talk, sorry if I came off as a jerk)

were cool

• barko15

Wisconsin squad tonight kaminsky and dekker… too bad Leuer isn’t on the slate

• Tyrin22

@tmspriggs said...

Kyle Wiltjer? He looks like he’s twelve years old but he jacks a three every time he touches the ball.

I played him in High School. Still a baby faced killa.

• jrrawlins

@al3b3d3v said...

the entire starting unit of the Houston Rockets is out today… with exception to Ryan Anderson… hot take: dekker over brewer

is Anderson confirmed as playing?

• California_Cool

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

Frank the tank did play 33 min last night. He’s young, but as a stretch 5, that could effect his shooting, just saying…

• al3b3d3v

@barko15 said...

Wisconsin squad tonight kaminsky and dekker… too bad Leuer isn’t on the slate

i didnt think of that but yes, makes sense! lets go badgers! Im not really a fan I just want to win all the monies lol

• Jamescan22

@TeHDruiD said...

I bring this up because a lot of people were dumbfounded when the Warriors players dominated DFS the other night. It’s a big piece of information anytime you know for sure good players are going to get big minutes. Don’t miss the bus.

Not only was I dumbfounded I was irate. Going to try my best to not miss the bus tonight.

• IronMonkey415

Baby Face Killa and Decker for tonight as the dynamic duo for the Rockets?

Just testing out various lineups.

• al3b3d3v

@jrrawlins said...

is Anderson confirmed as playing?

No, but he hasnt been ruled out yet… so I have him in my LUs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).