• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TeHDruiD

Something else I want to point out and I’m going to use the Rockets as an example. It’s easy to get pulled to the value guys, but I think it’s the wrong line of thinking. The Spurs main guys are going to eat and be under owned. Kawhi, Aldridge, Pau all of them for example should smash tonight

The tricky part is making sure you don’t get Pop’d

• al3b3d3v

@TeHDruiD said...

Something else I want to point out and I’m going to use the Rockets as an example. It’s easy to get pulled to the value guys, but I think it’s the wrong line of thinking. The Spurs main guys are going to eat and be under owned. Kawhi, Aldridge, Pau all of them for example should smash tonight

If they are starting then yes. Otherwise pop will play the JV squad after the first Q

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@TeHDruiD said...

I like Kahwi out of those 3, he seems to be the main guy this year. And is putting pretty damn good stat lines in 20-25 minutes of playing time

• dolphinkick182

@al3b3d3v said...

No, but he hasnt been ruled out yet… so I have him in my LUs

I have him in a few too but I don’t like the tone of this, even though Anderson isn’t mentioned.
    http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/article/Rockets-giving-several-key-players-night-off-vs-10036588.php?cmpid=twitter-desktop …

• oatw

I have the core of my FD team pretty much set, trying to decide on PF and C

• ripking

You think the NBA coaches will be a little more forthcoming earlier in the day about who is in and out with the disappearance of late swap?

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@oatw said...

I have the core of my FD team pretty much set, trying to decide on PF and C

Same, I have harrel, Kaminsky, and Val in right now, but im not that confident in any of them

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

You think the NBA coaches will be a little more forthcoming earlier in the day about who is in and out with the disappearance of late swap?

They couldnt give a shit about late swap lmao

• California_Cool

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Twitter is back up on the Coast now…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

lol I can’t tell if serious

• Trevor2414

Has anyone heard about Blazers playing this like a dress rehearsal?? Kerr said the other day the Warriors would, and you’d think Dame and company would get respectable minutes tonight. Just waiting on some info……

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@California_Cool said...

Its back up, but I still cant send tweets

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@California_Cool said...

Was never down for me in the past 2 hours (San Diego)

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Got a feeling late swap going to rear it’s ugly head tonight. Lack there of that is. Got to be some surprising in store for us right?

• TeHDruiD

@Trevor2414 said...

Has anyone heard about Blazers playing this like a dress rehearsal?? Kerr said the other day the Warriors would, and you’d think Dame and company would get respectable minutes tonight. Just waiting on some info……

I haven’t heard anything on it, but in the last hour the O/U on that game has gone up a point, so I think they’re expecting this to be played like a regular season game

• Tyrin22

What happened to sitting tonight out? Haha

• decaye23

@ripking said...

Finally, the funniest thing I read on the forum all day. Thanks for that.

DK: “Hey, Steve. We got rid of late swap for the NBA, mind doing the RG forum a favor and telling them who you are resting, who is starting and precisely how many minutes each player is set to be on the court? Please do it before 7PM Eastern.”

Steve Kerr: “Yeah sure. I’ll give you one better. Here’s my ass…go ahead and kiss it.”

• Coot07

Lillard is from bay area, he’s gonna leave it all on the floor long as he’s on the court vs warriors

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Lillard vs Curry is always a fun matchup

• jessedio

From @ca_rockets twitter “Tonight will be about who will make this roster & who can be considered for back-end of the rotation mins. HUGE opportunity for Tyler Ennis”

• oatw

@zigger77 said...

Same, I have harrel, Kaminsky, and Val in right now, but im not that confident in any of them

I think Jokic, Val, Nurk all have potential its figuring out which one does the best, I kind of like Jokic vs Dirk matchup, I do like punting at PF too.

• al3b3d3v

@TeHDruiD said...

I haven’t heard anything on it, but in the last hour the O/U on that game has gone up a point, so I think they’re expecting this to be played like a regular season game

looking back at the last 4 games POR v GSW, Dame Dollah has been enfuego. 40 and 50 burgers. oh myyyyyy

• hobbes2d

@Coot07 said...

Lillard is from bay area, he’s gonna leave it all on the floor long as he’s on the court vs warriors

He’s probably also still pissed about his All-Star snub last year.

• al3b3d3v

all the lillard all the time vs gsw, get the napkins

• Trevor2414

@decaye23 said...

Finally, the funniest thing I read on the forum all day. Thanks for that.

DK: “Hey, Steve. We got rid of late swap for the NBA, mind doing the RG forum a favor and telling them who you are resting, who is starting and precisely how many minutes each player is set to be on the court? Please do it before 7PM Eastern.”

Steve Kerr: “Yeah sure. I’ll give you one better. Here’s my ass…go ahead and kiss it.”

Okay that was savage as hell 😂 P.S. thanks to the person mentioning Lillard being from the Bay area, I forgot to consider that……..definitely liking Dame over Curry now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).