• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• draggin49

Nurkic will match up with bogut right?

• jessedio

Lillard is from Oakland too so I’m sure he will have a bunch of friend and family in attendance. I still don’t trust him, but I’ll throw him in a few gpp lineups just incase. Plus he’s out trying to be Eazy E so who knows if he’s focused..lol

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Funny how this thread makes one strong statement about someone and all of a sudden that player is a must start. Nothing is a must start and it’s preseason. You just hope the coaches do what they say.

• hobbes2d

@slpanthers24 said...

Funny how this thread makes one strong statement about someone and all of a sudden that player is a must start. Nothing is a must start and it’s preseason. You just hope the coaches do what they say.

Basically. I can’t wait for Tuesday.

• Comfort

Which combo would you guys play: Booker/Nurkic or Ennis/Towns?

• ripking

You are welcome. Glad I could provide some entertainment during this annoying: golden state are they great debate. I’m a poet and didn’t even know it.

• B8morethan92

Great verbiage lol

• deerosa

Thanks for this….

You can add:

Earl K. Sneed ‏@EarlKSneed 11m11 minutes ago
    Rick Carlisle said the @dallasmavs will “play at least 10 guys” tonight in Denver. Only Barea & Acy are out, so expect the top contributors.

• bstreich9

Rubio birthday narrative

• deerosa

@jessedio said...

Lillard is from Oakland too so I’m sure he will have a bunch of friend and family in attendance. I still don’t trust him, but I’ll throw him in a few gpp lineups just incase. Plus he’s out trying to be Eazy E so who knows if he’s focused..lol

I have to admit, he has some skill on the mic.

• IronMonkey415

With that combo I would go with Ennis/Towns.

To get that spot on the roster I would love to see Ennis just ball out and just lay it all out on the court tonight.

• kdill30

Video Game Dames new album dropped last night/this morning, and its not bad either… but does that distraction mean there is a possibility for him to be unfocused heading into tonights matchup??

• oatw

@IronMonkey415 said...

With that combo I would go with Ennis/Towns.

To get that spot on the roster I would love to see Ennis just ball out and give everything tonight.

I’ve been on ennis all day and the closer we get the more I like him, if you use Ennis on FD things get very interesting

• hobbes2d

@Comfort said...

Which combo would you guys play: Booker/Nurkic or Ennis/Towns?

Given the questionable nature of Booker tonight I would definitely do Ennis/Towns. Ennis has produced in the past when given some minutes.

• pdaddis

Since we are all talking about The Finals already, I’ll go ahead and put it out there. The Warriors won’t even make them.

• traviswhite

Why is booker questionable?

• Drewbeedoo

Ennis or Brown? Feeling like brown will be lower owned

• kdill30

@pdaddis said...

Since we are all talking about The Finals already, I’ll go ahead and put it out there. The Warriors won’t even make them.

weve got a comedian on our hands

• Comfort

Thanks for the feedback guys!

• IronMonkey415

Yea what is wrong with Booker?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@pdaddis said...

And what about tonight? Anything?

• bstreich9

@kdill30 said...

Video Game Dames new album dropped last night/this morning, and its not bad either… but does that distraction mean there is a possibility for him to be unfocused heading into tonights matchup??

LOL smh..No.

• pdaddis

@slpanthers24 said...

And what about tonight? Anything?

Haha, I feel ya. Just now getting started and breezing through the forum is all. Just realized I may have added fuel to a fire that everyone tried like hell to put out. My bad. On a side note though, and this is all because I’m got to put my 2 cents in, I was being very serious with what I said.

• rules316

Carroll anyone? he’s been stud/dud/stud/dud over 4 preseason games…stud day?? at 4600 with a bad last game, he might be a winner….Now someone come back and tell me he’s not playing and sucks vs wiz

• hobbes2d

@IronMonkey415 said...

Yea what is wrong with Booker?

my bad. Thought his ankle was giving him trouble again. I guess not!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).