• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zigger77

@IronMonkey415 said...

Yea what is wrong with Booker?

Nothings wrong with him, he was dealing with his ankle a few days ago but kept him out for precaution. He should be good to go!

• pdaddis

I will say this, my first impression, until I hear news to move me off him, I see Ryan Anderson in a lot of my lineups.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Quite frankly talking about the Warriors Finals chances is more helpful for tonight than discussing “narratives” for All-Star calibers players in exhibition games. At least the Warriors talk isn’t going to mislead a casual observer.

• Jwhosky

I have all 4 in my Dk gpp

• osuryanf

Listened to Lillard’s album and honestly it’s much better than I anticipated. The song ft Lil Wayne was really good.

• piranha

Thoughts on Corey Brewer?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

We have to at least throw Lamb in a lineup or two right? He should get more minutes than last night and they only played 9 last night. No Batum now. Wish I knew if Walker was getting full run.

• bassmastadee

Any thoughts on Chandler as a punt against the Lakers?

• zigger77

Shabazz Napier is out tonight, might give lillard a few more minutes.

• dame_face_420

@osuryanf said...

Listened to Lillard’s album and honestly it’s much better than I anticipated. The song ft Lil Wayne was really good.

Hell yea…Dame DOLLA ..gonna listen tonight. He’s goin for 30 tonight, play him. Plumlee and Turner as well. Late game hammer no doubt

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jwhosky said...

I have all 4 in my Dk gpp

can you quote what you are replying to? What all 4?

• phantomwildcat

Love Kembo tonight

• IronMonkey415

I bet it is Klay, Dame, Durant, Curry.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@pdaddis said...

Haha, I feel ya. Just now getting started and breezing through the forum is all. Just realized I may have added fuel to a fire that everyone tried like hell to put out. My bad. On a side note though, and this is all because I’m got to put my 2 cents in, I was being very serious with what I said.

I kid with you. You have added many things over the last year. That’s why I digged you. Carry on.

• IronMonkey415

No that wouldn’t work on DK would it?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dame_face_420 said...

Hell yea…Dame DOLLA ..gonna listen tonight. He’s goin for 30 tonight, play him. Plumlee and Turner as well. Late game hammer no doubt

Leonard playing so might take away from Plumlee. He has nothing to prove imo.

• hobbes2d

@piranha said...

Thoughts on Corey Brewer?

Seems like he wouldn’t have a great upside. McDaniels is someone I’d be more interested in.

• zigger77

@hobbes2d said...

Seems like he wouldn’t have a great upside. McDaniels is someone I’d be more interested in.

Not alot of upside, did you see that 51 point game from him a while back? Dudes the best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J03wtcrTF0A

• bassmastadee

Tyson Chandler
    http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/suns-tyson-chandler-practices-monday/

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I mean playing any bench player that has been getting minutes for Houston seems reasonable but something will go wrong….I have Kyle, KJ, Tyler, Harrell, Sam and Brewer in lineups. Not as sold on Brewer as again what does he have to prove. Houston knows what they get with him. I expect these young guys to get a ton of run but will they put up stats. We shall see.

• DeeJayMask

@hobbes2d said...

Seems useful for regular season as well.

How did u?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@zigger77 said...

Not alot of upside, did you see that 51 point game from him a while back? Dudes the best.

But again why would they play brewer extended minutes. I just don’t see it. Houston will be down by 25 I assume if pop plays starters. I’m on the fence with Nene, Brewer and Anderson. Hope it doesn’t bite me in the ass.

• piranha

@slpanthers24 said...

I mean playing any bench player that has been getting minutes for Houston seems reasonable but something will go wrong….I have Kyle, KJ, Tyler, Harrell, Sam and Brewer in lineups. Not as sold on Brewer as again what does he have to prove. Houston knows what they get with him. I expect these young guys to get a ton of run but will they put up stats. We shall see.

solid point. Do you think dekker will have his run tonight?

• Vanco

Onuaku getting any run tonight with the regs out? Love that underhand free throw

• oatw

wall and beal minutes to increase to 28/29 tonight via @cmillcsn on twitter

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).