• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IronMonkey415

Wall and Beal minutes to increase around the 28-29 minutes mark.

• hobbes2d

Guys don’t forget that Klay usually torches the Blazers. He averaged 29 per game against them last year.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@bassmastadee said...

Tyson Chandler
    http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/suns-tyson-chandler-practices-monday/

My starting C tonight… has 6-8x potential value at only 20-24 minutes…

• zigger77

@slpanthers24 said...

But again why would they play brewer extended minutes. I just don’t see it. Houston will be down by 25 I assume if pop plays starters. I’m on the fence with Nene, Brewer and Anderson. Hope it doesn’t bite me in the ass.

ik im joking.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

All the WAS starters are in tonight, Wall is still a good play, Beal not so much

• jessedio

#wizards will start Wall Beal Porter Morris Gortat for final tune up. #Wizards #WizardsTalk via@cmillscsn

• bassmastadee

@Cooper08 said...

My starting C tonight… has 6-8x potential value at only 20-24 minutes…

My thoughts exactly bro!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@piranha said...

solid point. Do you think dekker will have his run tonight?

I don’t see why not. 4 guys out so they are done to 11 players. Nene, Brewer and Anderson pretty much know their role imo. That leaves 8 players. B. Brown is backing up Tyler I assume. Whose knows really but I’m riding Dekker and Kyle to get a ton of minutes. So that means Nene and Okano are whatever his name is will be the plays..lol

• vet0307

@Unico10 said...

Was never down for me in the past 2 hours (San Diego)

Pm sent

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Man I love and hate late swap being done. My head is hurting and I’m fighting the urge to tinker so at least I only have a short time left.

• bassmastadee

@bassmastadee said...

My thoughts exactly bro!

Rolling with Frank the Tank and Chandler, then loading up the rest of the way in. Frank might shoot 10% but he’s lettin it fly 1000 times.

• TeHDruiD

Suns/Lakers up to a 219 O/U geesh

• draggin49

How will Len be affected by chandlers return? Or are they running Len @ PF alongside chandler?

• Dfspacman

Any thoughts of Yi Jianlian with Mozgov out?

• mf831

I’m jinxing the warriors tonight, don’t say I didn’t warn y’all

• zjhaynes11

Marquese Chriss or Brandon Ingram as a minimum priced SF punt?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@osuryanf said...

Listened to Lillard’s album and honestly it’s much better than I anticipated. The song ft Lil Wayne was really good.

Agreed. I respect the fact that he kept the album within his identity and didn’t try to be something he wasn’t. Dame will be a star in this league for years to come.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@zjhaynes11 said...

Marquese Chriss or Brandon Ingram as a minimum priced SF punt?

I have a line up where I’m using both. I would run with Ingram tho.

• danbutakov26

Dame will be the guy to own come tuesdays opener. he is pissed about the all star snub, pissed about playoffs loss..watch out, Dame and MCCollum are going to rip this league apart this year and grind every game

• mistermoneybags

Since I haven’t seen his name mentioned as yet, I’ll toss out Zach LaVine. Put up 20 shots good for 30 pts. when playing against Charlotte earlier this preseason (and that was a game in which all the starters for both teams played so it wasn’t simply against scrubs). His minutes have been ultra consistent…mid to upper 20’s…and there may be no Wiggins or Muhammad tonight. He’s 5.9K on DK so a little bit pricier than a punt but looks like the potential is there for a solid outing if he is in tonight.

• vet0307

Someone mind taking a look at my LU? Pre season has killed me

• jessedio

Same starters tonight at WSH. Lowry, DeRozan, Carroll, Siakam and JV. via @RaptorsMR

• bassmastadee

Chirag Hira Retweeted
    RaptorsMR ‏@RaptorsMR 3m3 minutes ago

Same starters tonight at WSH. Lowry, DeRozan, Carroll, Siakam and JV. Sullinger, Ross and Wright are out. #rtz
    0 replies 7 retweets 6 likes

• bstreich9

@mistermoneybags said...

Since I haven’t seen his name mentioned as yet, I’ll toss out Zach LaVine. Put up 20 shots good for 30 pts. when playing against Charlotte earlier this preseason (and that was a game in which all the starters for both teams played so it wasn’t simply against scrubs). His minutes have been ultra consistent…mid to upper 20’s…and there may be no Wiggins or Muhammad tonight. He’s 5.9K on DK so a little bit pricier than a punt but looks like the potential is there for a solid outing if he is in tonight.

If Bazz and Wiggins are back its a fade for me.

• mdenny13

Thoughts on Randle tonight?

Lots of ways to go at PF tonight..can’t decide between him and Anderson in most.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).