• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bassmastadee

Chirag Hira Retweeted
    Blake Murphy ‏@BlakeMurphyODC 1m1 minute ago

Terrence Ross, Jared Sullinger, and Cory Joseph sit tonight, providing one last chance for camp battles to rage on.

• corybeast5

Frank the Tank and Ennis tonight

• hobbes2d

@oatw said...

wall and beal minutes to increase to 28/29 tonight via @cmillcsn on twitter

What about the other Wiz starters? Gortat is a bargain if he plays 25-30 minutes.

• bassmastadee

lowry, demar, dmarre, pascal and JV starting — rworld

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bstreich9 said...

If Bazz and Wiggins are back its a fade for me.

Is that not confirmed? I thought it was. Maybe not.

• danbutakov26

best options to start from Charlotte? Kemba and Kaminsky??

• Johno

J.val or Chandler

D.russ or lilliard

Harrell or kaminsky

This slate is doing my head in. Appreciate any responses

• bstreich9

@slpanthers24 said...

Is that not confirmed? I thought it was. Maybe not.

Nothing has been confirmed but talk here in MN is that they are likely to play.

• oatw

Terrence ross OUT, I’m thinking lowry and derozan see their normal minutes, I like derozan might be low owned with everyone on klay booker

• pdaddis

Not gonna lie, I just watched Klay’s reaction to “coward” comments and now he will be in a lot of my lineups. Dude was pissed. I already had him in some, but that just bumped him up for sure.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Man I just don’t know about anything now.

• squadgod

Chandler
    Lillard fsho
    Last one is a toss up, I have both on FD.

• amaffie

what do people think about julius randle?

• squadgod

No Aldridge or Danny Green tonight, but why do I still feel like Kawhi will dud….

• bassmastadee

Any love for Luol? 2 games last year against PHO he avg 26.8 DK in 28.4min. I’d figure he’d get at least that much run tonight in a high O/U.

• FelixARuiz

No Aldridge ? where was that said?

• danbutakov26

@squadgod said...

No Aldridge or Danny Green tonight, but why do I still feel like Kawhi will dud….

probably will float around 20-25 minutes, put up mid range 30 fantasy points.its the last of the pre season, i really doubt that Coach Pop will put ANY of the main starters in full minutes

• corybeast5

Is McDaniels in play with all the Rockets out??

• corybeast5

LaMarcus is playing. It’s simmons and green who are out

• pdaddis

If Aldridge is out and Anderson gets minutes, I’m even higher on him now than I was earlier.

• corybeast5

I’m off of the Spurs because of the likely blowout.. With all those Rockets sitting

• bassmastadee

Oh by the way Luol’s only 4.3DK

• squadgod

Just kidding. Aldridge isn’t out, carry on. My bad gents

• draggin49

@squadgod said...

Cuz Pop

• osuryanf

Is Chandler for sure playing?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).