• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@Toadthegreat said...

have we heard anything on Suns starters?

Most likely Bledsoe, Booker, Warren, Chriss, and Chandler

• Bayzguy

Thank you

• squadgod

You think FRANK THE TANK is core?

• Mattmsk001

@bassmastadee said...

Chirag Hira Retweeted
    Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 1m1 minute ago

Based on Clifford’s comments last night, I wouldn’t expect the core players to play much tonight.
    0 replies 1 retweet 1 like

Who would qualify as the “core” players other then kemba of course.

• squadgod

@Mattmsk001 said...

Who would qualify as the “core” players other then kemba of course.

Guessing MKG and maybe Belli for 2nd unit? Hopefully not Franky

• Mattmsk001

““Core” guys for Hornets likely refers to Kemba, MKG, and Hibbert. Kaminsky will have to play a lot tonight without Marv, Hawes, Zeller” -@rotocurve

• zjhaynes11

@RetroJs23 said...

HAHAHAHA my man!!!!! when he played community college at Moraine Valley I played against him and we battled it out for Player of the Year honors in our conference. He went on to bowling green after and I went on to Illinois State. Im telling you if they give him a role with 20-25 minutes ( i know its a longshot because of their depth there) but he can really do something! Im definitely on him tonight though. Good call bro. He’s a great dude too. I get to go to all The bulls 76ers game when they come here because of him. Humble dude…..but anyways, Im loving Montrezl tonight. Frank the Tank is a good play too.. Ive been around this game and dfs for awhile now. I always read comments on here and just decided its time to put my two cents in. GL to everyone and lets get this whole board to crush it tonight. And please please please keep it to tonights slate. not how much better the warriors were or are now because of KD. Im sure there are a lot of casual dfs players that check this out. Lets help them out to. This should be a community where we all try and help people win money. And my last take, all in on Dame. Take him over Steph. You won’t regret it.

Nice man. I’m from Wichita and a die hard shocker fan. Most likely saw you play at the roundhouse. Dame is taking us to the cash

• DP3

Is derozan a good defender? Im liking Beal for 5,200 playing 30 minutes

• portis21

Thoughts on Bjelica with wiggins out?

• cleanslate

Jeremy Lamb is a potentially great play tonight that no one is talking about.

• danglejang95

oubre or chriss?

• Bay101

I’m newbie. Who is “dame”

• rjohnboyle

@Bay101 said...

I’m newbie. Who is “dame”

Lillard

• Drewbeedoo

Any idea on minutes for KAT?

• rjohnboyle

Any news on the DEN rotation?

Struggling at SF, thoughts on Gallo?

• bassmastadee

Chirag Hira Retweeted
    Jon Krawczynski ‏@APkrawczynski 6m6 minutes ago

No Wiggins tonight. Shabazz will play. Thibs wants starters into the fourth.

• NBAFTeam1

Will play in 4th

• jurchek8

I mean guys any comment on DEN players ? they had lots of minutes this preseason i guess jokic and gallo today could be a good picks and maybe murray since mudiay is out ?

• zmj25

Are we sure Kemba is playing?

• bassmastadee

Lavine looking pretty good now

• portis21

@cleanslate said...

Jeremy Lamb is a potentially great play tonight that no one is talking about.

Have we heard anything about his minutes? Should be good with the “core” getting light minutes, right? I just don’t follow the hornets enough to truly know

• ey5dimes

can someone let me know —- ive been building like 30+ lineups by hand this whole nba preseason. Are any of you guys using lineup builders?? They don’t let you use your own now, right?
    Is everyone else just going by hand?

• RetroJs23

@zjhaynes11 said...

Nice man. I’m from Wichita and a die hard shocker fan. Most likely saw you play at the roundhouse. Dame is taking us to the cash

Ahhhh I see. Nice. Yea Im pretty good friends with VanVleet and Ron Baker. Whenever they come home we usually will get some runs in. More so Fred being he’s lives only 30 minutes from me but Ron and him remain real good friends and they always come to the Chicago Area and hoop all the time with us. Ive come to like Wichita, lol, it just took me awhile being from the MVC. King “O” would kill me if he read this. LMAO. Thats Osiris Eldridge if you are a true Shocker fan. You know who he is. lol.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@zigger77 said...

Most likely Bledsoe, Booker, Warren, Chriss, and Chandler

Doubt chriss starts

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

Doubt chriss starts

Then who would? It COULD be len

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).