• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zigger77

@zmj25 said...

Are we sure Kemba is playing?

Limited minutes but yes

• pdaddis

I’m finding myself playing a lot of Minnesota. Rubio, Lavine, and KAT. Rubio too cheap and I believe he sees less Kemba. KAT is KAT. And Lavine with no Wiggins. News they should play into the 4th sealed it for me.

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Lamb and Lillar or Muhammad and Curry?!??

• infinite420

man fd is too easy tonight

• RetroJs23

@pdaddis said...

I’m finding myself playing a lot of Minnesota. Rubio, Lavine, and KAT. Rubio too cheap and I believe he sees less Kemba. KAT is KAT. And Lavine with no Wiggins. News they should play into the 4th sealed it for me.

Agreed. Ive made 3 lineups for tonight and Lavine is in my core….so all 3

• ASitar

Kawhii?

• Drewbeedoo

Source on playing into 4th, pdaddis?

• RetroJs23

@infinite420 said...

man fd is too easy tonight

lol yea okay….tell us that when the night ends

• zmj25

How limited?

• zmj25

@zigger77 said...

Limited minutes but yes

How limited?

• thesechipsarecrazy

Gorgui expected to get minutes again?

• infinite420

im just saying the salaries allow you to fit anyone in you want to.

• pdaddis

@Drewbeedoo said...

Source on playing into 4th, pdaddis?

https://twitter.com/APkrawczynski/status/789595157041713152

• cleanslate

@LeRoiStephon said...

Lamb and Lillar or Muhammad and Curry?!??

I’d roll with Lamb/Lillard personally, higher upside. If Lamb gets 30 minutes tonight he could eat in garbage time, it’s a risk but one worth taking imo.

• zigger77

@zmj25 said...

How limited?

Nothing exact

• RetroJs23

@infinite420 said...

im just saying the salaries allow you to fit anyone in you want to.

and trust me, thats exactly why you fade that…..because everyone is going to be on it, meaning the casual player…and slates like tonight is when the sharps EAT! you watch

• Drewbeedoo

You’re the man duuuuuude! KAT lock. Thank you!

• RetroJs23

If anyone wants some last minute advice….dont forget to play Rich..im telling you now

• jessedio

Went 100% Wall have very little Curry. Fuck it..lol

• RetroJs23

@RetroJs23 said...

If anyone wants some last minute advice….dont forget to play Rich..im telling you now

Just to clarify, Richaun Holmes….

• duxaosm

Spoelstra said the Heat key guys will play a few minutes…so does that mean a few minutes like slang, like hadnt seen you in a few minutes cuz and theyll play like 30, or like literal meaning of few minutes theyll play 10 minutes each? He’s becoming Kidd Skiles Popesque

• jeffgo33

Anything coming out of Rockets camp, re: Anderson? Haven’t seen anything myself yet.

• Jcudderlife

any word on warrors and portland starters

• PinchyBoy10

tip for today. Don’t get cute with all the “this guy COULD get a lot of minutes if blowout” Its preseason, nobody cares about blowouts. Play the starters and play the studs. Make that lineup that by week 2 of the season would be impossible to construct.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@RetroJs23 said...

Who

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).