• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@oatw said...

He didn’t really play though. He had back to back nights off then played only 14 minutes last night. No reason he doesn’t play tonight.

Oh there is a reason. Believe me there is a reason. It’s the head coach. He always seems to go by the seat of his pants without much plan. If he does have a plan it’s a very odd plan.

• Toadthegreat

I’m going super chalky tonight … won big (the biggest by far for me) on the first night of DFS a few weeks ago. Since then I’ve been trying to get cute and always end up overthinking it.

• timmeresque

Anyone have the lines for today?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Yes. With only 15 minutes played, I think it’s highly likely Whiteside gets full minutes tonight. Folks burned by him and Johnson’s DNP (hand firmly raised) shouldn’t let recency bias cloud judgement.

I’m telling you I have seen it for over a year now with the coach. You better have recency bias with him. I will have some shares of dragic and whiteside I’m sure but I know it’s not 100% they get full minutes. Not even close.

• Tammy409

@slpanthers24 said...

If the spurs rest anyone or don’t play it like a regular season game then I doubt the Rockets play their guys very long.

My fear as well.

Pop might just be a jagoff and trot out Danny Green and Kyle Anderson, and Harden isn’t one wouldn’t guess to be all into a JV Game.

• dolphinkick182

Harrison Wind
    ‏@NBAWind
    There’s also a slight chance (but a lesser one than Arthur) that Emmanuel Mudiay sees the floor vs Dallas.

• dolphinkick182

Jessica Camerato Verified account 
    ‏@JCameratoCSN
    Embiid and Okafor no on-court practice, did individualized training. Okafor doubtful for Friday, Embiid and Henderson 18-20 minutes.

• sethayates

Hey guy (and gals)! Thought I would drop in and say hi. I haven’t really participated in this forum throughout the preseason but I have stopped in to read this thread from time to time. If you’ve been in here contributing daily I just wanted to say thanks. It’s awesome to have a community like this. Good luck out there tonight in the final night of preseason. Let’s crush it tonight and then keep the streak going next week.

If you follow me on Twitter you probably already saw this. I made a preseason game log and DVP sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XTxRsMslPV0XkhuD3jXoA7F-pqLKDdjJfBwL4TErYos/edit?usp=sharing

You will have to click on “File” then “Make a Copy” in order to make edits to the spreadsheet. It’s very useful on a night like tonight where last minute news will come in hot and heavy.

If you turn on the filters you can filter on a team and instantly see a player’s game logs, how many minutes he scored, how many shots, etc. You can also see who else played in that game and how much.

I will note that the DK score is as accurate as possible but I did not include the double-double and triple-double bonus. The FanDuel points scored are accurate though.

• dolphinkick182

Earl K. Sneed
    The Mavs will try to continue jelling with their first unit, likely taking the court for a third straight game with their five projected starters.

• Hamilreb

@dolphinkick182 said...

Earl K. Sneed
    The Mavs will try to continue jelling with their first unit, likely taking the court for a third straight game with their five projected starters.

D Will anybody?

• Hamilreb

@sethayates said...

Hey guy (and gals)! Thought I would drop in and say hi. I haven’t really participated in this forum throughout the preseason but I have stopped in to read this thread from time to time. If you’ve been in here contributing daily I just wanted to say thanks. It’s awesome to have a community like this. Good luck out there tonight in the final night of preseason. Let’s crush it tonight and then keep the streak going next week.

If you follow me on Twitter you probably already saw this. I made a preseason game log and DVP sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XTxRsMslPV0XkhuD3jXoA7F-pqLKDdjJfBwL4TErYos/edit?usp=sharing

You will have to click on “File” then “Make a Copy” in order to make edits to the spreadsheet. It’s very useful on a night like tonight where last minute news will come in hot and heavy.

If you turn on the filters you can filter on a team and instantly see a player’s game logs, how many minutes he scored, how many shots, etc. You can also see who else played in that game and how much.

I will note that the DK score is as accurate as possible but I did not include the double-double and triple-double bonus. The FanDuel points scored are accurate though.

Thanks, Seth.

• bhr1989

@Hamilreb said...

D Will anybody?

Fuck that motherfucker!

• dolphinkick182

is that a no? lol

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Curry, Klay, KD, Zaza stack should be easy to work in. As long as Kerr says he will give him the same amount of run as last game I don’t see a need to try to build another core for a roster. I was able to fit in several key low salary players with those four.

• tonytone1908

@timmeresque said...

Anyone have the lines for today?

Plenty of places for you to look.

• Hamilreb

• rog11sm

Thanks Seth

• jessedio

Put up 307 last night on DK. Tonight is definitely a lot tougher. We have the stupid Warriors and their weird rotations and ball distribution. The unpredictable Spurs and then Harden priced at 11.1k against the spurs. Ugh… Let’s see what value opens up throughout the day. Right now there are no must plays.

• dolphinkick182

https://www.csnbayarea.com/…/steve-kerr-questions-med
    Kerr said he plans to play his starters around 30 minutes in each of the Warriors’ final two preseason games, beginning Wednesday night against the Lakers.

• bledsoe2002

Keith Pompey
    ✔ @PompeyOnSixers Brett Brown said he expects to play Jahlil Okafor tonight. He could play around 8-10 minutes. Brown won’t tie himself to min total, tho.

Philadelphia 76ers
    ✔ @Sixers Shootaround medical update (cont.):
    •Bayless, Noel, Simmons did not travel
    •All other players unrestricted minutes

• frugal

@Hamilreb said...

D Will anybody?

I will have a little Mavericks exposure. Need to look at some things before committing to anyone specific.

• phredlocks

Stupid question, is Klay or Green the third Big in the GS Big 3?

Seems like a big 4 at this point.

• dolphinkick182

Chuck Cooperstein @coopmavs
    DEN plans to play game as full dress rehearsal w/rotations likely to be used in opener. Mavs have played two separate units last 2 games

• zigger77

The mavs have been pretty terrible to roster this preseason. None of them have been getting minutes, and even when they do they dont really produce.

• zigger77

@phredlocks said...

Stupid question, is Klay or Green the third Big in the GS Big 3?

Seems like a big 4 at this point.

Klay

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).