• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Hamilreb

Do we know if Tyler Johnson is actually playing tonight?

• Dolphins2016

• Tnqscarface

Ingram/McGruder play of the night? hmmm

• Dilorenzo44

out of all the high minute guys the easiest for me to be off of is wall. vs. lowry. there are many better places to use the salary. KAT, Dame, Curry

• PinchyBoy10

DONT Overthink the slate! lol like dont go contrarian, its not going to work.

• DP3

I have 100% Wall and Beal. I hope I dont regret it..

• RetroJs23

@PinchyBoy10 said...

DONT Overthink the slate! lol like dont go contrarian, its not going to work.

exactly

• Yossup

gallinari playing right??

• RetroJs23

@DP3 said...

I have 100% Wall and Beal. I hope I dont regret it..

get Beal out of your lineups asap…. just my advice though

• ryanjt90

Is Ryan Anderson playing decent minutes?

• S7ubs

@RetroJs23 said...

get Beal out of your lineups asap…. just my advice though

Why is that?

• oatw

ended up with curry klay kd and dray on FD in a few lineups looool

• TeHDruiD

I’m heavy on MIN, LA, PHO, GS, POR
    I’m underweight on SA, WAS, TOR

I’m probably playing a lot more SA than most, but I think they’re going overlooked and I don’t expect to get Pop’d tonight (so I’ll get Pop’d :P why I’m underweight on them)

• Tnqscarface

because its gonna be a wall-gortat night

• RetroJs23

@ryanjt90 said...

Is Ryan Anderson playing decent minutes?

idk… i want him in my lineups bad!!!! but for some reason with all the starters sitting… i just don’t see why they would do that and make this the Ryan Anderson though….Ive been researching 30 minutes trying to find something and haven’t found a thing.

• bhr1989

Fuck these teams who don’t give info hours before during the preseason. At least the Rockets had the courtesy to do that.

• jeffgo33

Good luck everyone and god help us all

• squadgod

Lock boys. Last night of pre-season has now started

• TeHDruiD

Good luck tonight all. Let’s make some money!

• dvusdayz

I feel like tonight is gonna be a huge toss up and whoever ends up in 1st in these GPPs will be lucky SOBs lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Good luck everyone.

I would like to reiterate that I despise no late swap and having to rush to beat a 7pm EST deadline. My wrist is absolutely killing me right now.

• portis21

Gotta say, I’m nervous of Ryan Anderson having a “putz around for 10 minutes and then sit on the bench with all the resting starters” type night, like some heat players had last night

• jurchek8

GL Boys !

• TheRyanFlaherty

I’ll consider it a win as long as all my guys are in play….I hate to set the bar so low, but with the way things stand, as long as I don’t get any scratches – I’ll accept whatever results may come….

Well other than I do really want Shabazz to outscore Chriss because that was a late minute switch. Those are never fun when those against you.
    I guess I can be nice, and say GL everybody.

• Jflack3

good luck everyone

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).