• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bassmastadee

Kyle Anderson starting ofcourse

• Wiseguy34

Good luck people

• pdaddis

Main DK lineup ended up being: Rubio, Beal, Booker, Chriss, KAT, Klay, Harrell, Lavine. Let’s go boys!

• Tnqscarface

@RetroJs23 said...

idk… i want him in my lineups bad!!!! but for some reason with all the starters sitting… i just don’t see why they would do that and make this the Ryan Anderson though….Ive been researching 30 minutes trying to find something and haven’t found a thing.

same rules apply for NBA DFS this year avoid players playing against the spurs.

• ryanjt90

@RetroJs23 said...

idk… i want him in my lineups bad!!!! but for some reason with all the starters sitting… i just don’t see why they would do that and make this the Ryan Anderson though….Ive been researching 30 minutes trying to find something and haven’t found a thing.

With or without minute information, I had to take a shot with him. He’s a shooter and has gotten 20 in the first before.

• RetroJs23

@Tnqscarface said...

because its gonna be a wall-gortat night

kind of sorta yea…. Beal will be the starter that gets the least minutes strictly for the fact that they know what he brings. Obviously they know what Wall brings too but he’s the PG and they want to work guys in with him and see how they play. I have no ownership of Bradley Beal tonight.. Call me crazy, and I could be wrong, but I got a good nitch on things like this. Ill keep it as that. Take it as you will…

• dvusdayz

Craig Ackerman ‏@ca_rockets 55s55 seconds ago
    Mike D’Antoni confirms Rockets starters for preseason finale in San Antonio

Ennis
    McDaniels
    Nene
    Anderson
    Brewer

• Sadderday

Went with C.J. McCollum, Hopefully he holds it down lol

• Turn2gold

Come on $7,500 …..Just got home and Had less than 10 minutes to throw together

Curry / Lavine / Warren / Randle / Kat / Dieng / Curry / Aminu

Good luck all

• dvusdayz

^ that just got posted so hopefully those who took anderson feel a little more comfortable

• RetroJs23

@Tnqscarface said...

oh Ive been playing DFS for awhile. I completely understand that. But you also have to understand this is pre-season. Ive faded Anderson, he isn’t going to get the minutes IMO

• RetroJs23

@Tnqscarface said...

oh Ive been playing DFS for awhile. I completely understand that. But you also have to understand this is pre-season. Ive faded Anderson, he isn’t going to get the minutes IMO

• Ryda

Is whiteside getting more minutes tonight?

• jeffgo33

I played two lineups. One has 5 guys in the 10 p,m. games, so god knows how many I actually wind up with. The other one I think everyone is going to play. Got Lamb, Frank and Ryan Anderson there. Not fun times.

• dvusdayz

Just saw another tweet that said anderson and nene wont play much though

• ssmfour

Threw in VanVleet as a place holder and didn’t have a chance to change it…Here’s hoping for a miracle

• squadgod

Harrell will be #1 GOAT

• zigger77

Someone just said GS would rest all their starters, could be TOTALLY false.

• jessedio

Rockets starting Nene, Ryan Anderson, K.J. McDaniels, Corey Brewer and Tyler Ennis. Anderson, Nene won’t play much. via @Jonathan_Feigen

• Wiseguy34

Really thought harrell would start , I have hime everywhere. Cant see nene playing much tho and Id prefer to have him up against the spurs bench tho

• RetroJs23

@Turn2gold said...

Come on $7,500 …..Just got home and Had less than 10 minutes to throw together

Curry / Lavine / Warren / Randle / Kat / Dieng / Curry / Aminu

Good luck all

that sounds awful….if you want to win money, and I don’t know if you have or haven’t, but if you do want to win money on DFS…ESPECIALLY in the preseason, you should have faded tonights slate entirely without giving the proper research. Goof luck to you though

• squadgod

@zigger77 said...

They’re def trolling

• KindGuy

@zigger77 said...

Welp.

• osuryanf

Before I even see how I end up, thank GOD this is the last night of preseason.

• RetroJs23

@Wiseguy34 said...

Really thought harrell would start , I have hime everywhere. Cant see nene playing much tho and Id prefer to have him up against the spurs bench tho

Harrell is a fine play IMO. i have him too.. we got this

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).