• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zigger77

@squadgod said...

They’re def trolling

Hopefully, I didnt see one person say they were sitting other than this one dude

• pdaddis

Now Terrence Ross might play. My night is over. *sarcasm

• RetroJs23

@osuryanf said...

Before I even see how I end up, thank GOD this is the last night of preseason.

AMEN TO THAT!!!!! (good learning curve though if you play every night of the yea)

• jeffgo33

Yeah, resting all the starters at home? Doubtful

• Fontaine

what was the word on Kemba mins?

• gwrshaw311

What is the best DFS site for NBA? Have only known DK (I used to hang out on Draft St.), and never thought to look elsewhere as I was so content with the format and differences offered. I know losing college CBB was industry wide, but it stung – and now this LATE SWAP removal has me almost considering dropping off DK for good – for what ive heard it isnt mandated anywhere… and I have not yet heard their reasoning. Feels like they really don’t care about the public anyways – judging from all the noise on message boards.

Anyways, which NBA site should i try before I bow out altogether?

• zigger77

@Fontaine said...

what was the word on Kemba mins?

Limited one reporter said he thought the core wouldnt get much run because of what he heard the coach say. No direct quote though

• RetroJs23

@portis21 said...

Gotta say, I’m nervous of Ryan Anderson having a “putz around for 10 minutes and then sit on the bench with all the resting starters” type night, like some heat players had last night

thats exactly whats going to happen….

• squadgod

RaptorsMR
    ‏@RaptorsMR
    Update at WSH: Terrence Ross will dress and Cory Joseph is out with flu-like symptoms.

• zigger77

Nene is supposed to not play that much, which is good for harrell owners

• pdaddis

I was so high on Anderson early and then other plays moved me off him. So glad, now that news has him playing little(which is what concerned me). Did still play him a little bit though.

• KindGuy

Looks like the Rockets want to give the young guys a look. Damnit I shouldn’t have faded Montrez

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

It’s Draymond Green bobblehead night.

Why would they be resting the starters?

Nonsense, I say.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Not sure how to feel about tonight. So much misleading info from coaches and beat writers. And just a lack of info period. I normally play the $1 AND-ONE on DK moved up to the $4 tournament due to all the pre season success I have had, now I feel bad about all my line ups except ONE. And I’m stuck at work until 7:15…. :-(

• Dfspacman

Lol I thought the lock was at 5:30 smh

• hawgfan

Just realized I only have one player starting before 8:30 CDT, it’s going to look ugly for a while.

• pdaddis

I’m clearly a degenerate for playing preseason, but what does it say about me that I’m playing all four slates tonight?

• fpsnba

All in 40 lu on Gs/port & lal/pho. Wish all luck. They seem to be real games.

• Wiseguy34

Honestly I thought about him. If lowry doesnt play a lot he could go off. Thats gpp is about tho, that 1 guy noone was thinking about. Good luck bruh

• bhr1989

@pdaddis said...

I’m clearly a degenerate for playing preseason, but what does it say about me that I’m playing all four slates tonight?

You are bored as shit!

• mdenny13

No word on SA LU yet? Thinking about fading them even in the express..unless a good value pops up bc of a star sitting or something

• pdaddis

@bhr1989 said...

You are bored as shit!

Haha! Very true. I also like making money.

• hobbes2d

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Not sure how to feel about tonight. So much misleading info from coaches and beat writers. And just a lack of info period. I normally play the $1 AND-ONE on DK moved up to the $4 tournament due to all the pre season success I have had, now I feel bad about all my line ups except ONE. And I’m stuck at work until 7:15…. :-(

Think of it this way: This is all just practice for the regular season.

• deerosa

Absolutely zero news on Denver Nuggets…me dont like.

• PujolsJunkie

I didn’t last minute switches that made me hate my final lineup – please tell me there’s no chance Booker sits tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).