• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sidislike

Weird, I thought Lamb had 20 on DK and is now at 16.5

• MarcoPolo128

@duck3134 said...

If you faded GSW tonight and you are not well into the money now, you are done.

I hope you are right. I have 100% curry klay durant, starting to regret it a little bit because I feel like im limiting the upside having all three

• KindGuy

@cleanslate said...

Spoelstra has been my least favorite preseason coach by far, he has been a real shit when it comes to releasing information.

I see your Spoelstra and raise you a Dave Joerger

• dolphinkick182

FD has Jordon Clarkson out tonight, but beat reporters say Clarkson will play starters minutes coming off the bench. Anyone see where Clarkson is out tonight?

• mbyrd75

@elementasrat said...

I see your Spoelstra and raise you a Dave Joerger

Kidd…

• sidislike

Casey is a douche too which is why I faded DDR tonight. You never know with him, he’ll start resting players in December

• zigger77

Frank is done for the night so much funnnn

• Bellyball

KAT 5 fouls 10:31 to go in the 3rd and out of the game.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Towns lol

• roach62

welp..so much for my MKG cheap pick…looks like Charlotte trotting out the reserves for full 2nd half against starters for Wolves…

sucks to cuz Saric just hit 6x before getting subbed in 3rd…oh wells

• pdaddis

@Bellyball said...

KAT 5 fouls 10:31 to go in the 3rd and out of the game.

May be a bit of a blessing for me if it gives Rubio and Lavine more shine.

• tommykarate

did Frank the Tank not start tonight? i see hes not out for start of 2nd half.

• dolphinkick182

Frank the Tank got a boo boo on his little foot.

• pdaddis

@dolphinkick182 said...

Frank the Tank got a boo boo on his little foot.

Haha, it’s wittle foot. Get it right.

• Bellyball

Frank the tank with a sprained foot and will not return

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Frank the Tank messed up his treads.

• feekdogg

Off topic: Are the Wolves a playoff team?

• deerosa

Frank is Tanking some LU’s.

With the Kerr news G.S. better drop 60 by halftime!

• pdaddis

@feekdogg said...

I’d say for sure, and on this path they are a couple years from being a serious contender. But that’s not exactly a hot take at this point.

• osuryanf

@feekdogg said...

Nope, not in the West. ATLEAST one more year away, but a very bright future.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Suns starters??

• pdaddis

Hey look at that, KAT to the bench and Rubio and Lavine’s numbers climbing. Keep it up.

• pdaddis

I only see 3 or 4 teams that are clearly better than them. I can make an argument for them against anyone else in the West. Not saying it’s for sure, but they’re capable of a run to a 6-8 seed, imo.

• MarcoPolo128

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Suns starters??

I cant find the starters anywhere

• pdaddis

@osuryanf said...

Nope, not in the West. ATLEAST one more year away, but a very bright future.

I only see 3 or 4 teams that are clearly better than them. I can make an argument for them against anyone else in the West. Not saying it’s for sure, but they’re capable of a run to a 6-8 seed, imo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).