• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mormi08

@ladynelson said...

Reed and Nicholson are min. priced PF on FD. Opens up a lot.

I suspect Whiteside will get the night off, so Willie is almost a must play for me at the moment.

I’m admittedly biased after I came in second in the $4 on DK Tuesday by locking these two guys in 9/10 lineups.

whiteside will play today. ira winderman confirmed it also and they spoke about it on TV. whiteside played a little yesterday and is expected to play today also. Anyways, I’d still probably fade whiteside today because of the possibility of low minutes so reed still isnt a terrible option.

• bhr1989

Another problem with Whiteside is that the game could get out of hand quickly and there would be no point to have him on the floor long.

I’m looking to Nurkic or Jokic.

• Hamilreb

MKG could be a good value play assuming he gets mins vs Philadelphia.

• bledsoe2002

Ryan Wolstat
    ✔ @WolstatSun Terrence Ross will play tonight. Jared Sullinger will not and might not be ready to start the season per Dwane Casey. Sullinger still has pain, so they’ll take another look at it. Cory Joseph out with flu tonight. Long look at VanVleet

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Anybody on Embiid for 4k on FD today?And keep an eye out for MKG he played 30 minutes last night against charlotte so he may get less minutes, just wait for the news.

• Jflack3

I scored 291 last night, was that an okay score? I’m new to fanduel.

• Tammy409

@sethayates said...

Hey guy (and gals)! Thought I would drop in and say hi. I haven’t really participated in this forum throughout the preseason but I have stopped in to read this thread from time to time. If you’ve been in here contributing daily I just wanted to say thanks. It’s awesome to have a community like this. Good luck out there tonight in the final night of preseason. Let’s crush it tonight and then keep the streak going next week.

If you follow me on Twitter you probably already saw this. I made a preseason game log and DVP sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XTxRsMslPV0XkhuD3jXoA7F-pqLKDdjJfBwL4TErYos/edit?usp=sharing

You will have to click on “File” then “Make a Copy” in order to make edits to the spreadsheet. It’s very useful on a night like tonight where last minute news will come in hot and heavy.

If you turn on the filters you can filter on a team and instantly see a player’s game logs, how many minutes he scored, how many shots, etc. You can also see who else played in that game and how much.

I will note that the DK score is as accurate as possible but I did not include the double-double and triple-double bonus. The FanDuel points scored are accurate though.

Hey Seth; I appreciate the inclusion of what appears to be a ton of work and a valuable tool… That said; I have no idea what I’m looking at or how to interpret the data. If you’ve got an ‘Index or Key’ or if you’ve explained this in the past and can direct me where to look, I’d be that much more grateful. Thanks.

IF Anyone Else Knows and Seth not on here, please chime in.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jflack3 said...

I scored 291 last night, was that an okay score? I’m new to fanduel.

Yeah its good you cashed in 50 50s and gpps. Not bad at all.

• deerosa

@sethayates said...

Hey guy (and gals)! Thought I would drop in and say hi. I haven’t really participated in this forum throughout the preseason but I have stopped in to read this thread from time to time. If you’ve been in here contributing daily I just wanted to say thanks. It’s awesome to have a community like this. Good luck out there tonight in the final night of preseason. Let’s crush it tonight and then keep the streak going next week.

If you follow me on Twitter you probably already saw this. I made a preseason game log and DVP sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XTxRsMslPV0XkhuD3jXoA7F-pqLKDdjJfBwL4TErYos/edit?usp=sharing

You will have to click on “File” then “Make a Copy” in order to make edits to the spreadsheet. It’s very useful on a night like tonight where last minute news will come in hot and heavy.

If you turn on the filters you can filter on a team and instantly see a player’s game logs, how many minutes he scored, how many shots, etc. You can also see who else played in that game and how much.

I will note that the DK score is as accurate as possible but I did not include the double-double and triple-double bonus. The FanDuel points scored are accurate though.

It would also be wise to follow this guy gents. He has secretly won me some money in the past**

Seth is a good dude!

• RetroJs23

@zigger77 said...

Anybody on Embiid for 4k on FD today?And keep an eye out for MKG he played 30 minutes last night against charlotte so he may get less minutes, just wait for the news.

Not so much. Only going to get 20 mins max..I think there is better value out there around the same price range with more minutes

• tonytone1908

@phredlocks said...

Stupid question, is Klay or Green the third Big in the GS Big 3?

Seems like a big 4 at this point.

I think Dray’s role is going to be seriously reduced this year. In fact I think he may end up being traded. That’s just my personal opinion.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@tonytone1908 said...

I think Dray’s role is going to be seriously reduced this year. In fact I think he may end up being traded. That’s just my personal opinion.

Theres no reason for him to get traded, hes a good defensive player, and an excellent role player for what they need him for.

• bledsoe2002

Jonathan Feigen
    ✔ @Jonathan_Feigen Rockets pulling a Spurs tonight. Trevor Ariza, James Harden, Clint Capela, Eric Gordon did not make trip. Pat Beverley of course is out.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@bledsoe2002 said...

Jonathan Feigen
    ✔ @Jonathan_Feigen Rockets pulling a Spurs tonight. Trevor Ariza, James Harden, Clint Capela, Eric Gordon did not make trip. Pat Beverley of course is out.

Even against the Spurs, that sounds like a potential value mine.

• RetroJs23

@bledsoe2002 said...

Jonathan Feigen

All in on Montrezl Harrell assuming Pop follows suit and rests his starters.

• bhr1989

@bledsoe2002 said...

Jonathan Feigen

Well.

1. Good. I liked building a team today without Harden.
    2. Thank you Rockets for announcing hours in advance. Some asshole team won’t announce until after tipoff.

• NBAFTeam1

Any thoughts on Ryan Anderson tonight? Possibly playing extended minutes?

• Vanco

Guessing Harden will still be 10% owned.

• deerosa

@zigger77 said...

Theres no reason for him to get traded, hes a good defensive player, and an excellent role player for what they need him for.

He’s a headache. Cost them the series last year because he is a hot head. Off the court issues….

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@deerosa said...

He’s a headache. Cost them the series last year because he is a hot head. Off the court issues….

True, but hopefully he doesnt do that this year! his antics were just annoying last year.

• jprem24

Pretty new to NBA dfs….is Lillard a decent defender? Just wondering about him going vs. Steph, and maybe rolling w just KD and Klay..

• FelixARuiz

Last year they both went off on each other in a game

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@jprem24 said...

Pretty new to NBA dfs….is Lillard a decent defender? Just wondering about him going vs. Steph, and maybe rolling w just KD and Klay..

Go check logs from last year, it was a shootout heres the game logs from the playoffs http://www.nba.com/games/20160511/PORGSW/gameinfo.html?ls=iref:nba:serieshubs:mid:seriesschedule

• NBAFTeam1

@jprem24 said...

Lillard is a horrible defender.

• RetroJs23

The big question for me is are Golden State and Portland going to give starters extended minutes. Kerr said the final 2 preseason games he would and he stuck true to his word on the last game. Will he do it again tonight? And if so does Portland follow suit? Because even though it is the last game of the pre-season Dame Dolla gets up for games against stars and I REALLY want to roster him tonight against Curry who can’t even guard his brother Seth.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).