• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deerosa

Warriors PR ‏@WarriorsPR 11m11 minutes ago
    Tonight’s starters: GSW – Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, Pachulia; POR – Lillard, McCollum, Aminu, Harkless, Plumlee.

• vet0307

Actually doing well tonight lol. The only problem is, I forgot the method I did to slot these players. Figures, I get a good method down and forget how I got to that point.

• osuryanf

@pdaddis said...

I only see 3 or 4 teams that are clearly better than them. I can make an argument for them against anyone else in the West. Not saying it’s for sure, but they’re capable of a run to a 6-8 seed, imo.

1.) GS
    2.) Spurs
    3.) Clippers
    4.) Rockets
    5.) Thunder
    6.) Blazers
    7.) Memphis
    8.) Jazz

Then Wolves/Pelicans… Wolves could sneak into the 7-8 spot but I just don’t think they’re there…. yet.

• Cocomilk

@osuryanf said...

Denver has soooooo much fantasy goodness, the hardest part is picking the right players each night

There’s a fix on the under tho. All offensive fouls and double dribbles

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

Is Fat Chandler playing?

• mbyrd75

@osuryanf said...

1.) GS
    2.) Spurs
    3.) Clippers
    4.) Rockets
    5.) Thunder
    6.) Blazers
    7.) Memphis
    8.) Jazz

Then Wolves/Pelicans… Wolves could sneak into the 7-8 spot but I just don’t think they’re there…. yet.

Looks about similar to what i’d say. I don’t believe in the Grizz but that’s just me personally. Don’t really believe in the Wolves backcourt either though. With hill at PG and when Favors/GH get back I think Utah is a better overall team than MIN and MEM

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

Good job Phoenix, way to not release your starters

• Sadderday

Wolves coach Tib said he playin the starters during the 4th. Well, didn’t fucking see a 40 point blowout happening lol . Lol always

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Just lost $3 because DK didn’t accept my line up 8 seconds before lock. SMH

• jason18801999

Did Klay slipping during warmupa affect his status?

• trainedeye

@golferdude31 said...

Good job Phoenix, way to not release your starters

If Chandler starts pretty sure he will be 3-4% owned which is just what I need

• Cocomilk

@osuryanf said...

1.) GS
    2.) Spurs
    3.) Clippers
    4.) Rockets
    5.) Thunder
    6.) Blazers
    7.) Memphis
    8.) Jazz

Sleeping on the blazers

• NBAFTeam1

Hailmary with McDaniels was a complete failure lol

• dolphinkick182

@trainedeye said...

If Chandler starts pretty sure he will be 3-4% owned which is just what I need

13.5% on FD after hours

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Embiid coming alive!

• trainedeye

.6% in the shot- is this fat boy starting or not

• mbyrd75

how is it possibly Dieng is the highest owned player I rostered tonight? lol Well the late game hasn’t started so that’ll change.

• osuryanf

@mbyrd75 said...

Looks about similar to what i’d say. I don’t believe in the Grizz but that’s just me personally. Don’t really believe in the Wolves backcourt either though. With hill at PG and when Favors/GH get back I think Utah is a better overall team than MIN and MEM

I agree brother, a healthy Jazz could really climb the rankings and cause the West a lot of problems… I also feel this is the year Memphis really starts to fall off

• Bigkeydet70

Damare Carroll aka the destroyer of dreams

• bledsoe2002

DevinBook • EBled2
    TonyWarrenJr • tysonchandler
    • @JaredDudley619

• ryanjt90

@Bigkeydet70 said...

I haven’t rostered Carroll since his days in ATL

• osuryanf

Chandler did start

• trainedeye

Chandler fixing to get busy tonight

• osuryanf

@Bigkeydet70 said...

Don’t beat yourself up over Carroll, at $4500 he’s a justifiable GPP play. Keep him the hell away from any and all cash lineups, but for GPP purposes he’s fine. I had a few of him as well and knew he had potential to suck!

• Bellyball

Out of the whole Rockets team Bobby Brown was the only one to play. Harrell didn’t even come back out to start the 4th

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.