• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbyrd75

Very disappointed I can’t watch this Suns/Lakers game. Neither team will be particularly good this year but they will be damn entertaining with all that young talent. Especially the way Russell and Booker have played in the preseason.

• RYBO316

I have 170 on FD with Durant, Curry and Lillard to go. I got a shot. Just have to hope Kerr don’t screw around too much with the rotations.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Phew Chandler is playing. I ran with him in two line ups was scared he wouldnt play.

• S7ubs

Val and Frank could sink half my line ups. Damn

• KindGuy

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Just lost $3 because DK didn’t accept my line up 8 seconds before lock. SMH

Yep it’s happened to me before. Emailed them and they refunded me. Gave me some bullshit excuses though.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Embiid one board short of a double double… come on son!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

My refrigerator is still empty.

That’s about to change…

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@elementasrat said...

Yep it’s happened to me before. Emailed them and they refunded me. Gave me some bullshit excuses though.

I emailed them, they paid me back. I really wish that line up had went through tho. It was my Tyson Chandler LU on the short slate,

• Sadderday

@Epignosis said...

My refrigerator is still empty.

That’s about to change…

Lol, hopefully you come out on top !

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Sadderday said...

Lol, hopefully you come out on top !

Thanks! I am hoping the same exact thing!

You and I are destined to be best friends.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Well, Chriss my ass. This is gonna leave a mark.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@duck3134 said...

Well, Chriss my ass. This is gonna leave a mark.

What happen?

• vet0307

Down 80 points again lol wth

• KindGuy

Freaking Hornets couldn’t keep it close ugh. So much for starters getting to play in the 4th. I had no shares of Shabazz and damn, those refs were trigger happy. Phantom fouls.

• osuryanf

The more I watch the Mavs the more I get worried about them, too. They’re so damn old with no elite talent, they could easily fall way off this year.

• ASitar

Damn, person winning the DK $4 $75k GPP has all 5 Wizards starters with basically just Derozen. Who thinks to do that? Usually someone picks starters from the first game to see their name on the leaderboard early and they’re still in 1st.

• vet0307

Where is 209 points sitting in the money games?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Uhhhhh… I thought Booker was out?!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@ASitar said...

Damn, person winning the DK $4 $75k GPP has all 5 Wizards starters with basically just Derozen. Who thinks to do that? Usually someone picks starters from the first game to see their name on the leaderboard early and they’re still in 1st.

Someone I’m jealous of.

• mbyrd75

@osuryanf said...

The more I watch the Mavs the more I get worried about them, too. They’re so damn old with no elite talent, they could easily fall way off this year.

They won’t make the playoffs again until Dirk leaves and they rebuild. I’m a mavs fan actually and I live in DFW. Watching the decline of this team because Cuban and Donnie want to chase FA and ignore the draft has been my biggest sports frustration. Even more than what Jerry does to my cowboys.

• oatw

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Uhhhhh… I thought Booker was out?!

Why would he be out

• dvusdayz

Galinarri done for the night? what a waste

• osuryanf

@dvusdayz said...

Galinarri done for the night? what a waste

Don’t blame him, he was terrific while he was out there. But destroying the pathetic Mavs by 30 in 2.5 quarters ruined his ceiling for the night

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Blazer’s out there clowning on the Dubs. Pretty sure Kerr is pissed.Maybe he will make the starters play longer.

• Cocomilk

Warriors came out to play and getting owned by the new best in the west

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).