• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mrshhhh

I feel the same way!!!

• zigger77

If kerr stays by his word that the Starters would get 30 min for the last 2 games, then you can 1000% play them. Portland hasnt rested anybody yet this preseason, and Lillard has been getting 25-27 minutes, so he should get around that.

• bigfink

@jprem24 said...

Pretty new to NBA dfs….is Lillard a decent defender? Just wondering about him going vs. Steph, and maybe rolling w just KD and Klay..

No lillard and McCollum are turnstiles.

• Hamilreb

@bledsoe2002 said...

Ryan Wolstat
    ✔ @WolstatSun Terrence Ross will play tonight. Jared Sullinger will not and might not be ready to start the season per Dwane Casey. Sullinger still has pain, so they’ll take another look at it. Cory Joseph out with flu tonight. Long look at VanVleet

Yeah. Should’ve mentioned that. He’s young plus CHA has injuries. I’m think he’ll be fine.

But of course make sure before lock.

• Jflack3

Ryan anderson tonight?

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Hello RGers, my final preseason blog is now posted. This will be my last time linking in the forums. Thanks for reading, and good luck tonight.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-dfs-preseason-analysis-for-october-21st-2016-1492722

• msh89

What teams do we know are sticking close to regular season rotations/minutes?

• deerosa

This makes things a bit easier….

James Harden, Trevor Ariza, Eric Gordon and Clint Capela will all be rested on Friday vs. the Spurs.
    They have been playing heavy minutes in the preseason and deserve a night off, and they are not even traveling with the team. Harden has been borderline ridiculous during the preseason with averages of 29.0 points, 7.5 assists, 6.1 rebounds, 1.7 steals and 2.9 treys, making a strong case to be the top pick in fantasy this season. Tyler Ennis and Bobby Brown will get a look at point guard tonight.

Source: Jonathan Feigen on Twitter

On the flip side of this, will POP run his starting five against the D-League Rockets? If so for how long?

• mdenny13

I’m all in on Curry…can’t decide if I want to pair him with Bledsoe, Dame or Russell though.

Might have to throw each in a LU if any late news doesn’t sway me

Also looking at Randle, Klay, Durant, and maybe Booker if he plays

• Petergunz82

@bhr1989 said...

Another problem with Whiteside is that the game could get out of hand quickly and there would be no point to have him on the floor long.

I’m looking to Nurkic or Jokic.

I don’t think that matters in preseason

• Petergunz82

@Jflack3 said...

I scored 291 last night, was that an okay score? I’m new to fanduel.

How much money you won would be a leading indicator

• bledsoe2002

Jerry Zgoda
    ✔ @JerryZgoda Shabazz (hip soreness) and Wiggins (allergic reaction) are both questionable for tonight’s preseason finale vs. Charlotte

• wolverinezack

Look at the 8pm express, just played around with lineups, easy to leave about 8k on the table with the Houston news and

• Cocomilk

@phredlocks said...

Stupid question, is Klay or Green the third Big in the GS Big 3?

Seems like a big 4 at this point.

Klay is always 2. Dray is 4 or 5.

• reddraider1

@NBAFTeam1 said...

Lillard is a horrible defender.

But that dude can ball. He is never really a high percentage owned and he always gets the minutes (and shots). I think there is less risk playing him than one of the Warriors.

• Bigkeydet70

If you arent all in on Dame tonight, you need to go back and looking at the logs

• rog11sm

So is it Brewer or Mcdaniels tonight ? or both with 3 gs guys with 2 from portland?

• zigger77

@rog11sm said...

So is it Brewer or Mcdaniels tonight ? or both with 3 gs guys with 2 from portland?

Brewer is a scorer, remember that 51 point game? #god

• jenkins2010

its easy to tell who really has basketball knowledge up here .. cocomilk wtf u talking about lmao

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@zigger77 said...

Brewer is a scorer, remember that 51 point game? #god

And Brewer is a hustle player so he gets boards, blocks, steals etc. He should be a great play tonight and Montrez as well.

• Cocomilk

@deerosa said...

He’s a headache. Cost them the series last year because he is a hot head. Off the court issues….

Zeeeero chance they trade him. He’s an elite defender and all they have left in the post this year. They lost Barnes and Boguts D and got Durant and Zaza. Bogus was an elite rim defender and they ran the offense through him. Huge drop off! Warriors are much worse this year. Can’t believe they screwed this team up. No D, no bench, no chemistry. No way they win it all, they will wear out from having to outrun teams in the regular season.
    Warriors def don’t reach finals w/o Dray last year and he was the only warrior to show up in game 7 btw

• Cocomilk

@jenkins2010 said...

its easy to tell who really has basketball knowledge up here .. cocomilk wtf u talking about lmao

Where was I wrong , dummy?

• zigger77

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

And Brewer is a hustle player so he gets boards, blocks, steals etc. He should be a great play tonight and Montrez as well.

Hes not the best basketball player in the world, but he works his ass off. This game is against SA but someone has to score and get minutes for the rockets.

• zigger77

@Cocomilk said...

Zeeeero chance they trade him. He’s an elite defender and all they have left in the post this year. They lost Barnes and Boguts D and got Durant and Zaza. Bogus was an elite rim defender and they ran the offense through him. Huge drop off! Warriors are much worse this year. Can’t believe they screwed this team up. No D, no bench, no chemistry. No way they win it all, they will wear out from having to outrun teams in the regular season.
    Warriors def don’t reach finals w/o Dray last year and he was the only warrior to show up in game 7 btw

You are INSANE. Zaza is just as good as bogut or a little worse but not much, and your telling me durant isnt better than Barnes GTFO outta here.

• Cocomilk

His defense

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).